Strange MC Part 2

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

After that last question the MC eyed me once again.

Omo... What did I do now?

"Is there a schedule as to who is on for laundry and cooking duties?"

"Usually, all of us do laundry and house cleaning, and all that stuff on our own. We pick who's on dish washing duty, but most of the time, we all wash our own dishes. But we've been recently playing games to see whp has to do it all, kind of like in '1 Night 2 days'." Sehun answered with a smile plastered on his face.

HUH?! WHERE DID THAT SMILE COME FROM?! ... I never knew they played games when they need to decide! Keke! Everybody except Chanyeol I guess. Haha because he is with me.

A smile unconsciously came to my lips.

"So who's the best gamer out of the six?" 

Everybody except Kai pointed at him, "Kai definitely! He's like a sniper, you know! He's good at just about any game."

Kai pouted and shrugged.

"Who's the clean freak of the group?"

"DO is! When you go by his room and open up all his drawers, I guarantee you you'll find everything neatly piled and organized . He even sorts his shirts by color and by type. Ah, well this isn't to say that the rest of are unclean. We're all pretty good with keeping our things organized, but DO is the cleanest." Sehun laughed.

LAUGH?! WOW! I'M GONNA QUESTION HIM!

"When you first joined SM, who was the one sunbae you wanted to be close with?"

Chanyeol immediately said, "When I was younger, I wasn't really in the know about idols or singers, but the first group I ever got into was TVXQ. Out of the five members, I liked Yunho sunbae the most. He was just so charismatic and I respected his unconditional care and leadership." He smiled again.

Aww Chanyeol you look cute! Heh you look cute always hehehehe...

"Yunho sunbae has helped us so much throughout our trainee days. Whether it be dancing, singing or performing, he was always there to help us. Leeteuk sunbae has also become  great help to us too. He always taught us that manners, responsibilities and teamwork comes first before anything in this line of work." Suho also answered in a leader-like tone.

Huh, I think Suho is a good leader! Um... Maybe it's because I don't know this Yunho sunbae guy.... 

"Last question boys! Have any of you have past lovers?" 

OMG WE CAN ASKED THOSE KIND OF QUESTIONS?! ISN'T THAT... TOO PERSONAL?!

My eyes almost popped out as I watched the MC waiting intently for their answers. 

"Me and Chanyeol used to have lovers but um... It sort of didn't work out so yeah." Kai replied.

"Okay that's it for the interview with Exo K! Say bye~" The MC said and Exo K said bye and then it went cut.

Suho looked at each of the members closely and they shrugged back. Baekhyun mouthed, "Hyung, they can ask those sort of questions?" As he scurried back stage.

Chanyeol came back to next to me as he looked at me then said, "Interesting interview eh? The MC is weird though... I'm not even sure we can even ask those sort of personal questions!" 

I nodded, "And um... Chanyeol, when you guys weren't looking the MC sort of um... Glared at me?" I meekly said. 

>Chanyeol's POV<

I looked at the MC once my Airiebear said that.

Why would the MC glare at my Airiebear when she doesn't even know her?

Whatever. People these generation. Tsk.

"Ignore araso?" I said. "Araso." She nodded. I patted her head and gave her a peck on the lips. "Yah! Chanyeol!" She hit my chest.

I chuckled as we went back to SM building.

"Chanyeol, don't you think the MC is weird?" Kai asked me. 

"A bit. I don't get why did she ask that kind of question. I'm thinking its too personal." I wrapped an arm around Airiebear's waist.

Kai agreed and he looked out the window. 

My Airiebear fell asleep.

Poor girl, she must be tired. Can't blame her.

I kissed her forehead and chatted with my group members.

[A/N: PS PS PS THIS IS NOT THE FULL INTERVIEW ARASO?! IF YOU WANT TO MORE PLEASE VISIT THIS WEBSITE PLEASE AND THANK YOU !!! http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/exo-k-discusses-their-past-members-quirks-future-goals-with-high-cut-magazine and guess why the MC is strange? WILL BE REVEALED SOON! ^^ HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BOYFRIEND TEASER LOVE STYLE?! OMO FLOWER BOYS~~ <333333]