Oh! Its You!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: hello everyone! i sure miss all the fanfics that i have commented, i hope they can update soon... :( anyway!!! enjoy reading today's chap! MAYBE i will double update hehe! and its HOLIDAY!!! WOOOOOT WOOOOOOOT!!! you can see why i have more time to update! ... sorta! xd]

Airie's POV

We were in the van.

​Fx eonnis were chatting among themselves.

While I'm playing games with Baekhyun keke.

"Hah! You lose! Hand!" I demanded and Baekhyun rolled his eyes but pass me his hand to slap anyway.

We're playing this game called scissors, paper and rock and I'm sure you have heard of it, we hold each other's hands, and when one person loses, the winner has to slap the loser's hand. Boring to you but fun to me considering there's only Bejeweled in my phone and I'm happy to play hand games instead of beeping away and being anti-social.

​I slapped Baekhyun's hand and giggled, he lost 3 times in a row! Ehehehehe!

...

I shouldn't have said that too fast... He won this time...

Chanyeol's POV

I looked at her and i chuckled. She sure is one energetic person!

"Play with me..." I pouted. Hehe aegyo ALWAYS works on her.

​Airiebear looked at me and said, "Baehyun um... Chanyeol says he wanna play with me..." She said in a apologetic tone.

​I looked at Baekhyun and he shrugged then mouthed, 'Its ok hyung.'

​Aaaah Baekhyun is always the wisest! Oh... And Suho hyung too of course! keke.

I held Airiebear's hand and in a while time passed by in a flash.

​Let me tell you the scores: Airiebear, 12 Me, 14 HOHOHOHO I BEAT HER BY 2!

I stuck out my tongue at her and she pouted. "Okay everyone! Now off you go!"

​Never have I been here before. Huh, must be a new place.

​We all walked with some disguises put on. Even Airiebear!

"Okay, Fx, 2 groups after is you. Exo K, 1 group after Fx." Haeyoung noona said while looking at the given schedule.

​All of us nodded as we chorused, "Neh."

Which group is before us? Ooooh... I peered over Haeyoung noona's shoulder and nodded.

​Ooooh its After School.... Then Apink.... Then Fx, then JJ Project. Aaah I see.

"Well hello there Airie." A voice said as we walked inside the building. 

​I followed the sound of the voice and protectively pulled Airiebear towards me.

Airiebear gasped and said, "Kiyoung?"

Who is this Kiyoung guy? How did Airiebear know him? Grrr I'm getting irritated by the moment.

"How long have you been back?" She asked. "Not quite long ago really, what are you doing here?" She looked up at me and blushed whispering, "With my boyfriend." I smirked at that and felt proud hehe. "Oh... I'm here helping the lighting and stuff, I'm training to be a proper I.T. or what ever you call it." Kiyoung waved that matter away.

Apink already went on the stage and 2 more groups is us, I pulled Airiebear closer, "Um... Sorry Kiyoung... SSHI, but we must go now." I said politely. Sort of.

"Oh... Okay... Bye Aire, hope to see you soon." He bowed and went away.

​I bom-boarded Airiebear with question, "Where did you met him? Why do I get a feeling that he likes you? How do you know he's a good person? Do you his family back grou-" 

She pecked my lips and this time its me to be a bit pink. She giggled and said, "No Chanyeol, I met him in the plane when I went away to... Pray for my umma and appa... And he was sitting beside me." She looked up at me with her innocent bambi eyes with sincerity.

"Kay okay. I won't ask anymore." I hugged her tightly. "Omo.... Chanyeol..." She squealed while I nuzzled her cheek. "Never mind, let's just go to the make up room where Exo K is right now. So let's goooo." I said as I pushed her to walk.

She pouted that pout of hers and I whispered, "Don't pout, your making me wanna kiss you." And she stopped pouting immediately. I chuckled and ruffled her hair then walked to the make up room where the guys are.