She's Back...

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Chanyeol's POV<

 

My phone rang and Airie is still eating the candies I bought for her.

 

I picked up my phone and saw the caller ID. Suho hyung.

"Yes hyung?" I asked.

"Chanyeol, we have a problem.... On the way we met.... Her.... And she knows that your here.... Watch out Chanyeol." Suho hyung warned.

My eyes literally widened and I said, "Hyung, wasn't she supposed to be in China?! Why did she come back?!" 

"I don't know. I have to tell Soo Man hyung. She can't meet you, you know what will happen. We can't let that happen." Suho hyung said seriously.

She's back... That dumb girl is back. Why must she be back?! She's supposed to be in China! And why is she even in Lotte World?!

I suddenly saw a figure that awfully looks like her and I started to panic.

I grabbed Airie and pulled her to somewhere she can't see us.

If she sees us we are dead....

"Waeyo? Why are we here Chanyeol?" Airie asked.

"Ssh. Let's just stay here for awhile." I said.

I called Suho hyung again, "I saw her. Have you called Soo Man hyung yet?" 

"I called, he's sending Jongmin hyung to come and pick us up. Let's meet at the gate." 

"Araso." I said and hung up.

I pulled Airie with me to the gate and she asked again, "Are we going back already? We were just on two things!" She held up her two fingers at me.

I smiled and said, "We have to go. Soo Man hyung will explain later." 

Airie nodded. "Araso."

>Fast Forward<

I met the guys in front of the gate and Jongmin hyung pulled to a stopped infront of us and we got in. 

I turned to Suho hyung and hissed, "Why is she even here?! She's supposed to be in freaking China!"

"I don't know. We just have to rush back to SM building." Suho hyung said.

That girl is so annoying.... I hate her.... 

"Protect Airie."

Are you my conscious?

"Yes, and protect her."

For what?

My conscious didn't reply to that.

Why should I protect Airie? 

But..... I think I should too. 

What is she do something to Airie?

I can't let that happen.

I pulled Airie closer to me and she asked, "Huh? Chanyeol..."

I looked at her and her cheeks had reddened.

I smiled. 

"We will explain things later. You can sleep if you want." I said softly at her.

Confusion was written all over a face and I chuckled.

"I promise." I said again.