I'm Homeless

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Airie's POV<

I'm homeless. I'm in the park and I'm homeless. How awesome ain't it? 

I like swinging my legs on the swing. Ah so much fun. All I'm taking with me is my charm necklace.

There's 3 charms. "A heart charm which indicates love where ever you go. A book charm which indicates my first day of school and a candy charm for my love for candies." I mumbled softly.

"Umma, appa, imo, how are you? I'm currently playing on the swing. Remember imo? You used to push me when I was 7." I said softly.

A warm gush of wind blew

Umma, appa, imo, is that wind you? Thank you for your reply. Hope you live peacefully up there

I clutched my charm necklace in my hand and closed my eyes then sighed but smiled again. 

Umma, appa, imo, I know you will watch over me. I love you guys to bits.

Then I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I looked up at my right and saw this man wearing glasses smiling down at me. 

"May I help you ahjusshi?" I asked the man as politely as possible.

" Yes, what are you doing here?" The man asked.

"Oh, I'm just sitting around thinking about stuff. Maybe I will stay here..." I whispered the last part. But... HE HEARD IT!

"Come with me." The man said. I nodded and followed. 

I followed him into a car that is so big i 'waaaaa' - ed mentally. Ok, I admit that my mouth was hanging open a bit. But just a BIT.

"What's your name?" The man asked.

"Jung Ai Rie." I said and smiled. 

"I'm Lee Soo Man." He smiled.

"Annyeong Soo Man-sshi." I bowed a bit. I was sitting down on a chair, you expect me to stand up in the middle of his driving just to bow? I personally think that's a bad bad idea.

I'm at this place called SM. I don't know where am I though, but it sure looks fancy. VERY fancy.

I'm trailing behind Soo Man-sshi like a lost puppy. Which I think I am though, I don't know where I'm going...

Then Soo Man-sshi opened a door and inside is this place with cloud wallpapers. It's so pretty. 

There were also six boys dancing to this song I don't know. 

The music that was playing ended and six heads swiveled towards my direction. 

I looked back at them blankly and I sorta stepped behind Soo Man-sshi a bit. They have quite intense stares they've got there...

"Okay guys, she's gonna live with you." Soo Man-sshi clapped his hands in glee.

"Mwoh?!" I blurted behind Soo Man-sshi and he laughed. 

"With this guy." Soo Man-sshi walked over to this guy with curly brown hair and put his shoulders on his shoulders. 

"MWOH?!" The guy said even louder and his eyes widened.

I stared at him and he stared back at me. 

"In the same room." Soo Man-sshi said. 

"MWOH?!" Both of us said.

I wanted to run but my feet were planted to the ground. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.... Oh god....

Soo Man-sshi took out his phone and dialed some body. 

Then after a few minutes a girl with blonde hair came rushing in and bowed to Soo Man-sshi. 

"Airie, meet Haeyoung. Haeyoung meet Airie." Soo Man-sshi said. 

I bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Airie imnida."

She bowed back, "Annyeonghaseyo, Haeyoung imnida." 

"She's gonna help you settle in." Soo Man-sshi nodded. 

Haeyoung motioned me outside. I quickly followed her. 

"Haeyoung.... Eonni?" I asked.

She nodded. "Eonni.... Why am i staying with the curly brown haired guy?" I asked.

"I don't know to be honest. And that guy is called Chanyeol dear." She spoked in a motherly way.

I like her already.

"Eonni, am I staying with him tonight?" I asked again.

She nodded, "Probably, I don;t know what's in that brain of his!" Haeyoung eonni laughed.

"Eonni.... I don;t have clothes...." I whispered.

Haeyoung eonni laughed again. "I will supply you with clothes!" 

I smiled.

[A/N: HELLO! :)) i wanna write at the very top but somehow i coudlnt. Mianhae. please enjoy! :))]