Surprise!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

Did i tell you that there is a surprise tables of food at the far left side of the beach? Keke Suho will annouce it now! Its a surprise!

Well it isn't gonna be a surprise anymore because we are gonna tell them keke...

Anyway, I think i spot Sooha. I'm glad that she came and clean mother Earth as we are helping to reduce global warming. So... I'm not actually mad at her or anything but I think Chanyeol is...

Suho is going to announce the surprise that soon isn't gonna be a surprise now! "Okay everybody! Time for a break! Please leave the plastic bags at a certain spot where you think you will remember where you left them and wash your hands because... WE ARE GONNA EAT! Look to your left and you will see yummy food! So please wash your hands before you eat!" Thats exactly what he said.

There are tables and tables of food like these:
4049995583_0d0d5f3125.jpg

different_types.jpg

Yummy looking eh? kekekeke

After everyone has washed their hands they started eating. 

Everybody was chatting and eating and doing the things that they please.

I'm highly proud of what we organized for the cleaning campaign.

I watched as everybody at the food as I tugged on Chanyeol sleeve and looked at him with pleading eyes. 

"Chanyeol... can we eat as well? I'm hungry..." I gave him puppy eyes as he shook his head smiling, "Araso. Lets go tell the others." He said and we, also ate.

I'm eating an ice cream pop. I know, its unhealthy, but what else could you eat at a beach when you want to be cooled off from the heat as its SUMMER in Korea now! But let me tell ya something, sometimes the weather here is CRAZY! Sometimes its cold and sometimes it hot, sometimes its even BOTH at the same time. With cold wind and hot sun and rain with the hot sun. 

Bad for humans as what my appa used to say, "If hot sun and cold rain are occurring together its bad for humans." Appa, i miss you...

I my ice cream and looked at again the people eating the food we brought. I wonder if they are enjoying the food?

The food is typical to like so I hope they like it, i mean if they don't like so that doesn't mean that um... They don't like Mr Cho's food... Ouch...

I felt a cold stare at me and I shivered even though its terribly hot. I turned to the direction where I felt the stare is coming from and spotted Sooha glaring at me. 

Why is Sooha glaring at me? What have I done wrong?

I looked around me and shrugged, I think its best to ignore her. But... That cold stare of hers is creepy... 

I tugged Chanyeol's sleeve once again and asked, "Chanyeol... If someone hates you, they don't need to glare at you right?" "No. Why?" "Um... Because Soo-" i was cut off by Chanyeol as he said, " Ignore her araso?" I nodded as he pulled me onto his lap.

 

>Chanyeol's POV<

Can I kindly cut off Sooha's head with my knife called kindness?

Can I? Or can I just use a spoon and dig those eyes out of her face?

Because she is staring intensely at my Airiebear's face as if there is a flaw on her face which I say, there isn't any flaws, so I mean, who wouldn't want to cut her head of or just dig our her eyes?

Okay, I'm evil. But I'm going to end this once and for all. Seriously, one day when we are on an off day I am going to use that day wisely and say CALMLY to Soo  Ha that, I, Park Chanyeol, isn't in love with her anymore. 

Yup, that's my plan all righty.

I quickly stole a quick bite from Airie's ice cream when she wasn't looking and continued to talk to Baekhyun.