Trouble With The Papps!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: here i am! gonna double update soon~ ^^]

>Airie's POV<

OMG... WE'RE TRAPPED!

The papps started taking photos and asking tons and when I mean tons, I do mean TONS of questions! "Are you Chanyeol's real girlfriend we heard about?!" " Chanyeol! Look here!" "Are you Chanyeol's girl!?" 

OMG! This is a bit scary! Flashes are literally EVERYWHERE! 

Chanyeol took out his phone and called somebody, immediately in a few more seconds a few big guys came over and hauled us out of the crowd and into SM Building. 

"Are you alright Airiebear? Are you hurt anywhere?" Chanyeol looked at me worriedly.

"Babo! You asked me when you have scratches on your cheek!" I shouted and him then walked closer to him and gently touched the scratches.

​He flinched a bit. I pouted and took his hand, "Come on, I remember Haeyoung eonni saying there is a first aid kit in the toilet." I pulled him to the toilet and made him sit on the toilet bowl. 

​I applied some cream on his cheek and I felt satisfied so I smiled. 

​But the I pouted again and lightly scolded him, "You should care about your self too!" 

"But how could I when I'm worried that your hurt?" Chanyeol looked at me with his big eyes. 

tfs_chanyeol.jpg

I eventually forgave him instantly. Still though, he should take care of himself a bit more too. Who know what would the papps do!

Personally that was my first time experiencing paparazzi. And it was a bit... Scary...

​I shuddered a bit and Chanyeol asked, "First experience?" I nodded and he hugged me. I felt his warmth and relaxed entirely. 

​Chanyeol only you could do that.

"I told you. But its okay since you make me feel so loved." He kissed my cheek and continued to hug me. I nudged him and whispered, "Yah Chanyeol! Everyone's looking at us!" 

"Its okay anyway, they are the staff. Nothing to hide anyway, they all know that your my GIRLFRIEND!" He emphasized the girlfriend. I blushed deep red and walked a little faster until we reached the training room.

"The papps were everywhere!" Suho sighed.

"I know!" Chanyeol sighed and sat down. He instantly pulled down me with him making me landing on his lap.

"Woot woot~ Look at the lovebirds!" Kai whistled. 

"Just you wait Kim Jongin!" Chanyeol threatened. 

Kai pouted and walked away. I giggled a bit.

"C'mon Chanyeol, practice time and chop chop!" Suho clapped his hands and Chanyeol mumbled something under his breath saying something like "I wanna hug Airiebear." or whatever.

​I giggled and said, "Just go practice!"

Chanyeol smiled and went up to practice.

>Chanyeol's POV<

Practiced for five straight hours. I need rest yo.

​Exo K plopped down on the floor after finishing yet another practice of 'MAMA'.

"Hyung where's Soo Man hyung?" I asked Suho hyung.

"Hmm... Why?" Suho hyung asked me back.

​I mentally faced palm my self of him asking me back another question.

"Cause we have to tell him about the papps of course!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh yeah... I forgot." Suho hyung said sheepishly. Le'ts just say hyung is the leader, but he's rather forgetful sometimes.

"He's in the office as usual." I nodded and looked over my shoulder.

​I smiled and pulled Airiebear with me. "C'mon!" I said.

"Where?" She asked confused. 

"Soo Man hyung's!" I said and ran to his office.

[A/N: BAHAHAHHAAH LOL see the "THE FACESHOP" BAHAHAHAHA I NEVER KNEW HE MODELED FOR FACESHOP!! XD be back soooN~ leave ya guys with this for now~]