Hyperactive Chanyeol

Addicted to you

KRIS POV

You watched as Soohyun walked over to Exo-K. They ruffled her hair in a friendly manner and helped carry her basket to the checkout counter. You also saw the Exo-K members sitting inside of their carts with mounds of food piled around them.

*Immature bastards. How do they know Soohyun?*

You pushed that thought to the back of your head and headed for the checkout counter yourself. You bought your good and returned home in your white Benz. Exo-M was lying down on your lawn breathing in heavily.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked opening the door to your house.

“Waiting for you duh.” Luhan said getting up.

“What took you so long?” Xiumin said following you inside.

“I was busy shopping.” you said holding up your shopping bags. “Checking out groceries takes time you know?”

“I bet that wasn’t the only thing you were checking out hyung.” Tao said nudging you.

“Stop it.” you said brushing him away.

“WHO?!” Luhan and Chen said at the same time.

“They don’t know?” Tao asked.

“Leave hyung alone.” you said unpacking the groceries.

“You have to get over the last one. You know, you need to start all over again.” Tao said.

“Don’t mention her.” you snapped.

“You mean Seobin?” Xiumin said.

“I said don’t mention her.” you said in an even colder tone.

The room grew silent.

“Seobin.” Luhan said with an evil smirk on his face.

“I’ll be in my room. Go eat and get out of my house.” you said walking up the stairs.

“Anger management.” Luhan said stretching out on your house.

“Hyung needs someone new. He’s been like that for a year now sooo I found someone for him.” Tao said.

“That is true. If it wasn’t that daym Kai.” Chen said.

LAY’S POV

Hello fellow readers, it’s me Lay. I’m a man of few words so I’ll be occasionally popping up here and there like this. Now you’re probably wondering about this whole Kai and Kris thing with Seobin. Have no fear Lay is here! That sounded better in my head . . . Anyway Seobin was Kris’s first and only girlfriend (I know hard to believe). They were pretty much inseparable. They would go everywhere together, eat out, he would continuously spend money on her too. He was head over heels, no pretty much pinned onto Seobin. Not once in their relationship has she gotten him a present. My other inside sources told me that she was going clubbing behind Kris’s back to meet guys. Me and the rest of the boys thought that she was also using Kris for him money so we prompted him to break up with her. That wasn’t a good idea because he blew up in frustration . . . . .

FLASHBACK.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BREAK UP?” Kris yelled.

“Hyung we think she’s using you for money” Chen said quietly.

“You KNOW Seobin isn’t that kind of girl.” Kris said defensively.

“You never know.” Luhan said.

“Shut up hyung.” Kris snapped. “I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SUPPORTED MY RELATIONSHIP.”

“We do! But we feel like you don’t deserve her. You’re way too good for a like her.” Luhan said bluntly.

Kris grabbed Luhan’s collar and shoved him against the wall.

“Take it back.” Kris said with his eyes burning with fury.

“You have to look at reality,” Luhan said.

“STOP IT YOU TWO.” Xiumin yelled. “Kris let go of Luhan. He’s still your hyung.”

Xiumin was one of those happy/bubbly kind of guys that rarely yelled. When he was angry, it was scary . . . VERY scary. Kris glowered at Luhan and let go. He grabbed his jacket and left the house in frustration. Kris walked to a park nearby from his house and sat on the bench, staring at his phone.

KRIS’S POV

*I wonder what Seobin is doing right now*

You pressed her number on speed dial and put the phone next to your ear.

Seobin: Hello?

You: Hey baby, what are you doing?

Seobin: I’m at home.

You: Is it okay if I come over?

Seobin: Uhm I have relatives over and I’m sick, so not today.

You: O okay . . . I’ll see you later!

*Hmm maybe I should bring her relatives presents and maybe buy Seobin some snacks.*

After visiting the supermarket you walked to Seobin’s house with a bouquet of roses in one hand and fruits in another hand.

*I hope she’ll like this*

You rang the doorbell and waited for Seobin to answer. Instead, a man you had never seen before answered the door. He was half and his hair was ruffled in a messy way.

“Yo.” the man said to you.

“You must be Seobin’s relative.” Kris said bowing.

“Relative? If buddy means relative then sure.” The man said. “O is this for me?”

He reached out for the roses and food however you pulled them out of his reach.

“Who is it Kai baby?” a familiar voice called.

You looked inside the house and saw Seobin in an almost see thorough night gown with he hair also ruffled up.

“Omo . . .” she said once she saw you.

You dropped the items you were holding onto the floor and turned around. Your head was clouded with thoughts that you couldn’t figure out. You went back to the park you were at a few minutes ago and sat down distressed.

*I hope she’ll come find me. I hope she wants to take me back and apologize . . .*

She never came.

LAY’S POV

Now you know the story. Seobin didn’t cheat her only with Kai, but with several other guys. However, since Kris saw Kai in person he blamed everything on him. Whenever he saw Kai with a new girl, he thought of Seobin betraying him. That’s why Kris developed some kind of anti-Kai atmosphere. He’s never been/has been interested in another girl since then. He feels like they’re all going to cheat on him and that they’re all “s”.

MEANWHILE ON EXO-K’S SIDE

“SOMEONE GET CHANYEOL BACK INSIDE.” Suho yelled in frustration.

Chanyeol was sticking his head out of the car roof (the window thing) and was howling with laughter. Inside of the car you, Kai, D.O. and Sehun tried pulling Chanyeol back inside.

“I TOLD YOU GUYS TO WAIT! YOU KNOW NOT TO GIVE HIM AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF CANDY!” Baekhyun yelled.

“HE TOOK IT HIMSELF” Kai yelled.

“WE’RE HERE.” Suho said stopping the car.

“Let me open the door first. Keep Chanyeol CALM.” Kai said getting out of the car.

Kai opened the door and looked back at the car that “caged” Chanyeol.

“READY!” Kai yelled.

Sehun opened the door and scrambled out quickly. Chanyeol ran out of the car and then ran straight for Kai. He picked up Kai from his feet and slung him over his shoulder.

“AHHHHHHH” Kai yelled.

Chanyeol disappeared inside of the house quickly leaving you and the Exo-K in a state of panic. “RUN AFTER HIM” Baekhyun yelled getting out of the car.

Everyone ran inside and followed the voice of Kai’s screams. Eventually you ended up in front of Kai’s bathroom.

“CHANYEOL DON’T TURN ON THE WATER!” Kai yelled from inside.

“FIND THE KEY” Suho yelled.

“I’m on it” Sehun said running to a different room.

“KAI ARE YOU OKAY?” Baekhyun yelled banging on the door. He tried twisting the doorknob however it did not budge.

“CHANYEOL PUT THE SHAMPOO DOWN.” Kai yelled.

“I’m sorry Soohyun. Chanyeol gets a little out of hand when he has too much sugar. The doctor told him only to have a small portion of sweets a week or he’ll end up being hyperactive. When he get’s hyperactive he just loses everything. It’s like he gets drunk off of candy.” Suho said trying to open the door.

You put on a worried face and stared at the locked door.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Kai yelled from inside.

“Nice and clean.” you heard Chanyeol say.

“SEHUN HURRY UP WITH THE KEYS” D.O. yelled.

“Found them!” Sehun said jamming the keys inside the keyhole.

Everyone barged into the bathroom and found a quite unusual sight. Kai was inside the bathtub with his clothes still on and was covered with shampoo. His shirt was torn off which exposed the upper torso of his body and his jacket was stuffed into the sink. The water was overflowing from the bathtub and Chanyeol was towering over Kai with a bottle of shampoo in his hand.

“SAVE ME.” Kai yelled.

The boys rushed inside of the bathroom and hauled Chanyeol off of Kai.

“WE DIDN’T FINISH HIS SHOWER THOUGH.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Shhhhhhhh.” Suho said trying to calm down the hyperactive Chanyeol.

Since Chanyeol was the tallest and one of the strongest members, one person was not able to handle him.

“Soohyun can you and Sehun take care of Kai?” Baekhyun said grabbing onto Chanyeol’s arm.

“I will.” you said nodding you head.

“I’ll get the towels and the heater.” Sehun said running out of the bathroom.

“It’s so cold.” Kai said chattering his teeth.

“Hold onto me.” you said holding out your hand.

Kai grabbed your hand and got up out of the bathtub. He got up a little too fast so he almost fell backwards. However, since you were holding onto his hand you pulled him forward. He clutched onto your waist for balance and stood up straight again.

“Sorry.” he said looking away.

“Let’s clean off the shampoo first okay?” you said getting the water ready.

You carefully controlled the temperature of the water making it warm, but not too hot. Kai sat down onto the ground so you could clean the shampoo off of his head easily.

“Stupid Chanyeol hyung.” Kai mumbled.

“Are you okay though?” you asked.

“Somewhat.” he replied.

After you finished “cleaning up” Kai, Sehun came in with a towel and a change of clothes.

“Hyung change and then come out. Okay?” Sehun said handing Kai all the supplies.

Kai quickly snatched the clothes from Sehun and locked the door behind him.

“I’ll go tell hyung to start the BBQ.” Sehun said walking to the kitchen. “Can you turn on the heater for hyung?”

“Okay.” You said smiling.

You fumbled with the knobs on the heater, trying to turn it on.

“Why isn’t this working?” you said in a frustrated tone.

“Let me help.” Kai said slipping his hands on top of your shoulders.

His face was inches away from your right cheek, and the thought of that made your face flourish red.

“Thank you,” you said trying to cover up your red cheeks. “Are you still cold?”

“Ehh I think I’m fine.” he said.

You couldn’t help but notice him shiver so you grabbed a blanket and placed it around him.

“Here come inside.” Kai said patting the spot next to him.

“What?” you asked bewildered.

“You’re probably cold too.” He said.

“I’m fine don’t worry.” You said smiling.

“Come on I’m waiting.” He continued.

With no choice you scooted over next to him. Kai wrapped half of his blanket around you so that you two were huddled together. He nuzzled his neck on your shoulder surprising you.

“Kai . . .” you said in a surprised manner.

“Kai-oppa.” He corrected you. “I’m tired and cold. Let me stay like this for a few minutes.”

“Kai oppa . . . “ you said again.

“That’s better.” He said closing his eyes.

A few minutes later Kai fell asleep on your shoulder. You blinked a couple of times and stared at the heater in front of you. The warm heat slowly caused you to doze off as well. Before you knew it, your head was placed on top of Kai’s.

BAEKHYUN POV

I rushed upstairs to fetch Kai and Soohyun to help prepare for the BBQ.

“KAI!! SOOHYUN!! Let’s start the . . . “ you started to say.

When you saw Kai and Soohyun asleep, a smile formed on your face. They were huddled together like penguins and Soohyun’s head was carefully resting on top of Kai’s.

*Maybe I’ll call them when the food’s ready*

You closed the door behind you and walked downstairs to prepare the food.

__________________