Meeting the boss

Addicted to you

 

CHANYEOL’S POV

“I didn’t know hyung was like this.” Sehun said.

“Shh he might wake up.” Baekhyun whispered.

“What’s going on?” you said rubbing your eyes.

“SHHHHHH.” Baekyun and Sehun said at the same time.

They pointed a finger to the ground and your eyes followed their lead. Then you saw Kai hugging onto Soohyun. They were both facing each other and were both still sleeping. Soohyun’s head rested on Kai’s chest and it looked as if she was snuggling with him.

“Omo omo omo-ya.” you said at the sight.

“I saw Soohyun sleeping yesterday and it doesn’t look like she moved from her position.” Baekhyun said.

“So that mean . . . KAI MADE THE MOVE?” you said out loud.

“HYUNG! SHHHH,” Sehun abruptly said.

“What’s going on?” Suho said waking up.

“You guys are too loud.” D.O. said awakening as well.

“Look!” you said pointing at Kai.

Suho and D.O’s mouth dropped when they saw what their dongseng was doing to Soohyun.

“Let’s take a picture.” Baekhyun said mischievously.

He whipped out his phone and went to his camera app. The rest of Exo-K huddled around the sleeping couple and put up V-signs.

“One . . . two . . .three . . . Cheese!” Baekhyun said.

However, when Baekhyun too the photo, a bright flash went off.

“Is it morning already?” Soohyun said waking up from her sleep.

YOUR POV

You opened your eyes and saw Kai’s chest in front of you. It didn’t take you long to find out what kind of situation you were in. You quickly escaped from Kai’s grip and then sat upright. You fixed your hair and then looked at the members of Exo-k. They were all huddled around Kai and were sleeping. You blinked your round eyes a couple of times and then looked at Kai.

“Was it just me?” you said before lying down again.

SUHO’S POV

You peeked one of your eyes opened to see what Soohyun was doing. Thankfully she had fallen asleep again.

“Baekhyun you’re such a .” you hissed.

“Sorry hyung.” Baekhyun said.

“Hyung let me see the photo.” Chanyeol said waking up from his fake sleep.

“Here.” Baekhyun said handing Chanyeol his phone.

In the picture all of Exo-K were smiling while Kai and Soohyun had no idea what was going on.

“We can use this to blackmail Kai later.” Chanyeol said smiling evilly.

“Good idea.” you said ruffling his hair.

KAI’S POV

You woke up and found the rest of Exo smiling at you.

“That’s really weird don’t do that. Where’s Soohyun?” you said getting up.

“She’s making us breakfast.” Suho said.

“Does this remind you of anything?” Baekhyun said snuggling with Chanyeol.

“What are you talking about?” you said confused.

“Oppa it’s so cold.” Chanyeol said hugging onto Baekhyun.

“It’s okay dear. I love you.” Baekhyun replied.

All the members started to laugh, leaving you puzzled.

“You really don’t remember dongseng?” Suho said smirking at you.

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SAY?!” you yelled out in frustration.

“I’ll send you a copy.” Baekhyun said doing something on his phone.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket so you took it out. You opened the message and found a picture of you hugging Soohyun. To add onto that, the other boys were huddled around you holding V-signs into the air.

“HYUNG DELETE IT.” you growled.

“I wonder what Soohyun’s going to say when she sees this.” Baekhyun smiled happily.

You pounced onto Baekhyun and snatched his phone away from him.

“YA THAT’S MY MASTERPIECE!” Baekhyun screamed trying to take his phone back.

“There we go.” you said handing him his phone back.

“O well. . . I guess one of your guys have to send it to me again.” Baekhyun said smiling.

You looked around and saw that everyone had the same picture of you and Soohyun on their phones. They all stuck their tongue out at you to tease you. Before you could say anything Soohyun’s sweet voice came from the kitchen.

“Breakfast is ready!” she said peeking her head out of the kitchen door.

YOUR POV

“I’m starving.” Chanyeol said rushing toward the kitchen.

Everyone sat around the dining table with plates of bacon, eggs, rice, hash browns, pancakes, and sausages.

“Thank you for the food!” Sehun said picking up a great portion of bacon and putting it on his plate.

“DON’T TAKE EVERYTHING!”  D.O. said pouting.

“I wobe wanwakes.” Chanyeol said with his mouth full of pancakes.

“Ya! Won’t weat wif wour wouth wull!” Baekhyun said equally stuffing his cheeks with sausages.

“Hyung slow down or you’re going to choke and die.” Kai said shaking his head.

You smiled at how Exo-K was enjoying your food and starting eating your portion as well. In a matter of minutes all the food you had prepared had disappeared into Exo-K’s stomachs. This time Sehun and D.O. volunteered to do the dishes as well as clean up.

“You’re really good at cooking.” Kai said sitting next to you on the couch.

“Ah its nothing.” you said.

“Kai gimme the remote.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m BOREEED” Baekhyun said sighing.

“Me too.” Sehun said crossing his hands.

“You need to go grocery shopping today too.” Suho yelled from the kitchen.

“I want meat.” Chanyeol said out of the blue.

“Now if you think about it, I think I want some meat too.” D.O. said.

“Then we must go shopping!” Baekhyun said clapping his hands.

A few moments later

YOUR POV

“Is everyone here?” Baekhyun said sitting in the passenger seat.

“I’ll drive without them.” Suho said sitting in the driver’s seat.

“I think everyone is here.” Chanyeol said doing a head count.

You climbed into the van and sandwiched yourself in between Kai and Chanyeol.

“Alright then let’s go!” Suho said starting up the engine.

AT THE STORE

You and Exo-K arrived at the huge H-mart that was close to Kai’s house.

“Shopping for FOOD!” Baekhyun said smiling

“Sehun go get us a cart.” Chanyeol said.

“Aye aye.” Sehun said bringing two carts.

“Two carts?” you asked.

“Everyone eats a lot.” D.O. said giving you a big smile.

“Push me!” Baekhyun said hopping into the cart.

“Ah I’ll get in the other one,” Sehun said.

“I’ll push Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said.

“I got Sehun.” Suho said.

“GO!” Baekhyun yelled flailing his hands into the air.

The two “teams” rushed inside of the supermarket at full speed.

“WAIT FOR ME!” D.O. said running after them.

“These guys are just a handful.” Kai said shaking his head.

“Yes, yes they are.” you said smiling.

“Let’s go inside.” Kai said looking at you.

You nodded your head and headed inside. You were greeted by employees who bombarded you with different kinds of flyers, samples, and offers all at the same time. They shoved papers into your hands leaving you dumbstruck at the pile in your hand.

“Try out new face cream” one employee said.

“There’s a discount over at the sushi section.” another one said.

“Have you two considered on becoming models?” a girl said getting up in your face.

“Ah . . . “ you said not knowing what to do.

Seeing you get overwhelmed, Kai took the papers from your hand and stood protectively in front of you.

“Let’s go.” he said walking first.

You trailed behind him leaving the employees unsatisfied. While walking, you found the rest of Exo-K huddled around something. When you walked up closer, you saw that they were surrounding the meat samples.

“HYUNG AHHHHH,” Sehun said opening his mouth widely.

Chanyeol popped a piece of meat into Sehun’s mouth and then are one himself.

“These are sample sir. You can’t take everything.” the employee said flustered at Exo-K’s actions.

“I should’ve brought a bowl of rice with me.” Baekhyun said stuffing himself.

“Guys!” you said.

All of them turned around and faced you with their mouths stuffed with meat.

“Sorry noona.” Sehun said gulping down the good in his mouth.

“Let’s go to a different aisle,” Chanyeol said pushing the cart (which still had Baekhyun in it).

“I’ll go find some things to make for you guys tonight.” you said picking up a basket.

“Want me to come with you?” Kai asked.

“I’m fine. I’ll call you when I need you.” you said.

“Alright.” Kai said walking away.

With your basket in one hand you walked among the aisles. Your basket was almost full from the different kinds of vegetables, seafood, and meat you had in it.

“I should make a BBQ menu for today.” you said looking at the different types of meat spices.

“Now where is that spice?!” you said impatiently.

You finally found the item that you were looking for, however it was on the very top shelf. You stood on your tippy-toes and stretched your arm as far as you could.

“A little more.” you said.

“Let me help you.” a manly voice said from behind.

A tall hand outstretched over you and then plucked the bottle from the shelf. Alarmed at this sudden action, you suddenly lost balance and fell backwards.

“Oww.” you said rubbing your leg.

However, even with falling, the fall seemed to be “cushioned”. You got up and turned around to see what you had fallen on.

“Omo,” you said as you saw a man also on the ground. “I am so sorry.”

“I’m fine,” the man said in a deep voice.

You looked around and found that all of your items that you had picked out were spilled out onto the floor. Mixed with your items were some of the items that the man had dropped. You attempted to pick up all your items and so did the man. The two of you accidentally went for the same item, causing your hands to brush.

“I’m sorry.” you said retracting your hand back.

“It’s fine.” he said again in a cold tone.

Then suddenly the man’s phone began to ring.

“Hello?” he said.

The other end of the phone basically screamed into the phone to get their point across.

HYUNGGGGG WHERE ARE YOU I’M HUNGRY!” the voice yelled.

“I’m almost done. Calm own Tao.” he said into the phone.

“Tao?” you said loud enough for the man on the phone to hear.

O? Is that you Soohyun?” Tae said from the phone.

“Yeah it is!” you said smiling.

“Ah I’ll see you Monday right?” Tao asked.

“Yeah.” you replied.

Good!” Tao said. “I have to go now bye!”

Tae hung up the phone leaving you and the man in an uncomfortable state.

“So you know Tao?” the man said.

“Yeah I’m going to be working with him.” you said smiling.

“Working with him?” the man asked confused. “At the Royal Café?”

“Yes .” You replied.

“Ah so you must be the employee that Tao hired. I’m Kris, the owner of the café.” he said holding out his hand.

“I’m Soohyun.” you said shaking his hand.

“So I guess we’ll be working together.” he said scratching his head.

“I suppose so.” you said. “Do you go to SME high too?”

“Yeah, I’m guessing you go to Hope?” Kris said.

“Yeah,” you said smiling back.

KRIS’S POV

*So this is the girl Tao has been telling me about . . . *

FLASHBACK

“HYUNG! You can’t believe what happened today.” Tao said running up to you.

“What is it?” you asked.

“I hired someone to help us out at the shop.” Tao said as his face brightened up.

“We already have 6 people sharing shifts. I doubt we need another person.” you said disapproving of Tao’s decision.

“But hyung. It’s a girl!” Tao chimed.

“A girl?” you said taken aback.

“Mhm. And she’s one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my life. I bet you’ll open up to her. You have to get over the last one.” Tao said nodding his head in approval.

“I heard the word pretty.” Luhan said peeking his head into the room.

“I doubt that will happen Tao.” you said shaking your head.

“Pretty girl?” Lay said peeking in as well.

“Hyung, you have to trust me.” Tao said grabbing onto your arm. “Ask Xiumin hyung!”

“Fine fine fine. I bet she has a bad attitude and looks like slime.” you said jokingly.

“HYUNG!” Tao said stomping his foot.

“I was joking!” you said trying to calm down Tao.

“When you meet her you’ll see.” Tao said.

END OF FLASHBACK

*She is pretty like Tao said, but that’s not what matters.*

“Kris-sshi?” Soohyun said looking at you.

“O? Yeah?” you said.

“I’m going to continue shopping if that is okay with you.” Soohyun said in a shy tone.

“Okay, I’ll see you Monday.” you said waving goodbye.

*She surprisingly didn’t throw herself at me. She’s off to a good start.*

YOUR POV

You continued to shop for your supplies until your basket was too heavy to carry. Since your arm began to hurt you placed the basket onto the floor to stretch your arms out.

“Do you need help?” Kai said smiling.

“Kai-sshi!” you said.

“It’s Kai oppa to you.” Kai said.

“Kai . . . oppa.” you said in a shy tone.

“You’ll get used to it.” Kai said picking up your basket.

“Where to?” he asked.

“I think I’m done shopping. This is all we need for tonight’s BBQ.” you replied.

“SOOOOOHYYYYYUUUUUUNNN” Baekhyun called.

Baekhyun turned the corner with Chanyeol and PILES of junk food were placed on top of him (since he was still in the cart). An assortment of ice creams, candy, instant ramen, and cookies were placed all around him.

“You’re going to eat all of this?!” you said surprised.

“Wait till you see this! SEHUNNN!” Baekhyun called.

Sehun and Suho turned the corner into your aisle and his cart was filled with soda, ice tea, bags of chips, salsa, and a big bag of lollipops. This time D.O. also had managed to squeeze himself into the cart with Sehun.

“Hi noona!” Sehun said with a lollipop in his mouth.

“How are we going to afford all this?!” you said concerned.

“Kai is buying us right?”  Baekhyun said looking at Kai.

“MWUHHHHHHHH?” Kai said in disbelief.

“I’ll race you to the checkout counter hyung!” Chanyeol said quickly pushing Baekhyun.

“No fair! You got a head start!” Suho said following quickly after.

“Aigoo.” Kai said face palming.

“Can you really afford all of this?” you said in shock.

“I’ll just go on a spending spree JUST for today.” Kai said smiling at you.

You walked to the checkout counter to see the total off all the food that you had bought.

“Your total comes out to 956.82.” the cashier said.

Kai handed over his credit card and watched in agony as the cashier slid his card through the card reader.

“Making the dongseng pay for everything.” Kai said.

“I love you ~” Baekhyun said giving Kai a cheeky smile.

“LET’S GO HOME TO HAVE A BBQ!” Chanyeol yelled racing his cart to the car.

_________________

I'm sorry for so little Kai T-T

You'll see more of him doooooon't worry :3