Chapter 22

Addicted to you

SOOHYUN'S POV

You walked down the hallway minding your own business until a familiar hand stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going?" Taeyeon said getting up in your face.

You looked up and saw Taeyeon with the two girls from yesterday. They each had a name tag so it was easier recite their names.

"She's going somewhere bad probably," Jessica said.

"Bad," Krystal said.

"Where else is there to go in school?" you asked raising up an eyebrow.

"Don't give me attitude ," Jessica said.

"Shut up," Taeyeon replied. "I want you to follow me or else,"

Taeyeon strode off with her girls expecting you to follow. However, you chose the "or else" option and walked in the opposite direction.

"YAHHHHH," Taeyeon yelled.

She stormed to you and pushed you against a locker.

"Look. Your innocent, pure image isn't going to work on me." Taeyeon said.

"That's nice to know. Now if you'll excuse me I'm late," you said trying to get away.

"YOU WAIT. I don't know who you think you are, but let me tell this to you. Kai was mine and he still is. I've liked him WAY longer than you so hop off will you?" Taeyeon said.

"Duty calls. I have to get to class, sooo." you said.

You used your books to shove Taeyeon back, almost causing her to fall. You didn't intend to push her that hard, but you had pride so you didn't say sorry. You walked into to class as if nothing happened and slid into the seat next to Hailee. 

"I heard Taeyeon was calling you out?" Hailee whispered.

"It was nothing," you whispered back.

TAEYEON'S POV

"UNNNNNNNIIIIIIII" the jung sisters said.

They helped you up and brushed the dust off of you.

"I am going to ruin her," you said.

"How??" Jessica asked.

"I'm going to do a little researching when I get home," you said with a smile.

When school ended, you immediately got into your car and told your driver to go to your dad's work place. Your dad was a government employee (an important one) that assisted . . . . . well that wasn't the point here. Since he had ties with the government, he would then have ties for research.

"DADDY!" you yelled.

"Hows my little sweetie?" your dad asked giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"I need to borrow some of your men," you said.

"I can't do that. These are grown men that need to help me with my work." your dad said.

"But . . . but . . . I love you," you said whining.

"Fine, but make it quick." he said with a smile.

"YAY!! I love you daddy!" you said.

You walked out of the room and sat down two of your dad's finest men. 

"I want you to research HER," you said putting out a picture of Soohyun.

"What do you mean?" one of the men asked.

"I want you to make me a portfolio of her past. I want details, preferably things that will be able to hurt her." you said.

"Yes ma'am." the men said.

"When can you have it done by?" you asked.

"Well we are a little packed on work, so around 2 weeks we can have the full report." one of them said.

"That's around the time of the MT trip. Fine. Give me the information and save sometime for a debriefing session." you said.

"Yes ma'am." they said. 

"I want EXCELLENT work. My dad pays you good money. You don't want your families to starve do you?" you said looking at your nails.

"No ma'am," they said.

"Good. You're dismissed." you said shooing them away.

*Park Soohyun . . . This is only the beginning to your end,*

Soohyun's POV

(text message convo) 

Kai: We're almost done with practicing for the dance, so why don't we run through everything on Friday?

You: I think that's a good idea. Since it's before the concert it would be nice.

Kai: Alrighty. Hmm I'm hungry T-T

You: Then EAT!! 

Kai: I have no one to eat with . . .

You: It doesn't hurt to eat alone once in a while. -..-

Kai: But I'm lonely ~

You: What are you trying to say?? =.=

Kai: Let's go eat somewhere :3

You: Again?! You're going to get fat from eating out too much.

Kai: I'm a perfectly healthy boy so don't worry haha. Meet me in front of Coffee Beanie at 4PM. Don't be late!

You: Fine fine fine. 

You closed you phone and took a deep breath. You took a sip of water and set it down next to you.

"Is that Kai again?" Hailee said trying to peek at your phone.

"What if it is?" you said poking out your tongue. 

"Are you two like a thing?" Hailee asked.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Don't play dumb with me. Are you guys dating?" Hailee asked.

"Nope," you said picking up your water bottle to drink.

"Then are you like buddies or something?" she asked again.

This time you chocked on your water and started to have a coughing fit. Hailee pounded at your back to "help" your coughing.

"HAILEE!" you yelled.

"What?! You guys have been HAVE been spending a lot of time together." Hailee said shrugging her shoulders. 

"We are definitely not in that kind of relationship." you said.

"SO YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP?" Hailee said pointing a finger at you. 

"NO!" you yelled.

"Then what are you guys?" Hailee asked. "What is Kai to you?"

"A friend." you replied.

"Don't you ever think that maybe you have feelings for Kai?" Hailee said casually sipping her coffee.

"ME? Have feelings for him?" you asked.

"Don't be silly. Think about it," Hailee said.

*Me having feelings for Kai . . . ?*

KAI'S POV

"WOOHOO we won again!" Chanyeol said high fiving Sehun and Kai. 

"That was not fair. You travelled across the court." Suho said.

"Wee played with no rules remember?" Kai said gulping down a water bottle.

All six members of Exo-K sprawled out across the basketball court to rest.

"Ya where were you yesterday?" Baekhyun asked you.

"I went out to eat with Soohyun," you replied.

"So are you guys like a thing?" Chanyeol asked.

"No no no. Friends." you said.

"Hyung, are you feeling okay? She's everything and you're friend-zoning her? I guess it's my turn then." Sehun said with a smile.

"YAH!" you said hitting him on the head.

"Ah I'm sorry." Sehun said rubbing his head.

"Don't tell me your like friends with benefits." Chanyeol asked again.

"IF MY KAI BABY WANTS TO MAKE BABIES. HE WILL CARRY THAT PROCESS OUT WITH THE UTMOST PROTECTION!
 D.O. yelled.

"HYUNG! It's not like that," you said.

"What if you like her?" Suho asked.

You quickly sat upright and stared at Suho. 

"What? I was just making an assumption." Suho said shrugging his shoulders.

"Think about it," Chanyeol said.

*Me having feelings for Soohyun?. . . *

AT COFFEE BEANIE

You entered the store wearing black skinny jeans, a white V-neck, and a black leather jacket. You looked around and found Soohyun sitting at a booth by herself. She was immersed into her cellphone, so she didn't even see that you had come. You sat down into the seat opposite from her and rested your head on your chin. You then stared at Soohyun and wondered when she would notice you. Soohyun briefly looked up to check the clock on the wall, but was surprised to see your face.

"Kai-sshi?! When did you get here?" she asked.

"A couple of minutes ago," you replied.

"You should've poked me or something." she said.

"I didn't want to ruin your concentration" you said with a smile. 

"Now for what other reasons did you call me here?" Soohyun asked looking at the menu.

"I thought we could discuss about our dance. I thought up of a few things we could fix." you said.

"I see. Well then, let's discuss after we order, shall we?" Soohyun said.

"I think that's a great idea," you said picking up a menu for yourself.

 

___________

TIME TO FANGIRL HAHAHA <3 I call it "Me meeting an idol group" harhar

I was minding my own business after finishing a movie. We (me and my uncle) walked out of the movie theater and walked down the broken escalator to leave the building. (I don't remember exactly where it was but it had the words "Lafesta" on it). It's a pretty big building/outdoor shopping place BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. 

I passed by a CD shop, which I stopped by a few hours ago to buy B.A.P. and Infinite albums hehe. But when I passed the store again, there were a few girls with HUGE and I mean HUGEEE cameras. They were taking pictures like crazy, so the first thing that came into my mind was "fangirls". 

I peaked into the shop and GUESS WHO I SEE? Yeah they're not a BIG group yet, but I see CROSS GENE. They were doing a fan sign event and aohfoaoaisdhfoahsdfihaosdihfoiahsdofihaoidshoaihsdoidhsaoihf. I had a mini panic attack in my head <3 I was watching their MV before I left my house and then BAYM I see them.

"Meet an idol . . . please T-T" was the exact thing I wrote in my "to do list in korea" and i didn't think that I would be able to cross that off my list. BUT ASIHOHDIHASOIDHFOIHASDHOAISHDIFHASIODHF. I am very happy at the moment ~ La di da di dum