Seobin's back

Addicted to you

(A/N at the end ><)

SOOHYUN POV

"Meet me after school in 10 minutes okay?" Kai said through the phone.

"Fine, but where are you going to take me?" you asked.

"Well that is a secret young jedi," Kai said laughing.

"You know I don't like surprises," you said.

"I know I know, but this one will make you smile." Kai said.

"Alright see you then" you replied.

"Love you," Kai quickly said before you hung up the phone.

It was around a month after the whole ski trip incident and everything was back to normal. Your relationship with Kai hit a rough patch, but things were smoothening out for the better. You parted with Hailee and quickly made your way to the school gates in order to meet up with Kai. However, when you reached the gates, Kai was standing next to a girl you had never seen before. She had long black hair and she was a complete beauty. She was tall, pretty, slim, everything a girl could want.

"Kai!" you said walking up to him.

"O? Soohyun . . . " Kai said.

"Who's this honey?" the girl said eyeing you.

"I'm not your honey." Kai said glaring at her. "This is my girlfriend, Soohyun. Soohyun this is my ex-girlfriend Seobin."

Kai pulled you in and put his arm tightly around you. 

"Anyways, I need you to walk me home today. Some weird guys keep asking me to play with them so I'm scared." the girl said.

"Seobin, I had something planned with Soohyun today." Kai said trying to get out of the situation. 

*Seobin? Is she the one that texted Kai before?*

"It's just for one day oppa. I'm really really terrified." Seobin said clinging onto Kai's arm. "I'm sorry Soohyun can I borrow him for one day?"

"Here I'll take to out tomorrow if that's fine with you." Kai said.

*So you plan on going with her huh* 

"Yeah that's fine with me," you said. 

"Alright I'll call you." Kai said leaving with Seobin. 

*What was that all about?* you thought to yourself.

"What's with the long face missy?" Kris said coming up to you. 

"Nothing. This girl named Seobin came and basically made Kai walk her home." you said.

With those words Kris's smile dropped from his face. His expression turned serious and it was as if he was in deep thought. 

"Is everything okay?" you asked him.

"O yeah everything's fine. Let's go get something to eat." Kris said.

KAI POV

"Here are you happy now?" you said as you dropped Seobin off at her house.

"Thanks oppa, I probably would've been ambushed if it wasn't for you." Seobin said pressing up against you.

"You need to stop. I have Soohyun." you said shaking her off.

"I'm sorry Kai. I want to go back to the past. It was my mistake so please take me back." Seobin said.

"I've already made my mistake. Soohyun is the only girl I want." you said.

"Then come inside for some tea. We can chat about all the memories we shared." Seobin said trying to urge you inside.

"I don't need s like you. Don't bother me or Soohyun again." you said as you walked away.

SEOBIN POV

You watched as Kai left you. 

*Who does this Soohyun girl think she is. This isn't going to get away with this.* 

You stormed inside and decided to devise a plan of your own. 

*You don't like filthy s? Then what if your girlfriend becomes one.*

SOOHYUN POV

A week passed and Seobin continued to interfere with you and Kai's plans. She was literally everywhere and boy did that piss you off.

You and Kai were at the mall shopping for clothes when you heard a familiar voice.

"OPPA!" Seobin said running up to Kai. 

"Not you again." Kai said shaking his head.

"I've missed you so much." she said hugging Kai.

"I'm on a date with Soohyun so don't bother us." Kai said in a stern voice.

"Remember how you used to call me binnie and how I used to call you Kaibear?" Seobin said trying to make you jealous. 

"What do you want from me?" Kai asked.

"I'm just remembering the old days Kaibear. Omo have you two kissed yet or maybe even done "it"? I remember the first time Kai held onto m . . ." Seobin said. 

"ENOUGH" Kai said glaring at Seobin. 

A couple people around the mall looked at the three of you with a disapproving gaze.

"How about the three of us hang out together? Soohyun we're both girls let's shop together!" Seobin said grabbing onto your hands.

SEOBIN POV

"It's been a while since me and Kai have been together so I would appreciate it if you gave us some alone time." Soohyun said.

*What did this just say to me?*

"I just wanted to make a new friend that's all." you said trying to play it off.

"Next time Seobin." Kai said quickly leaving with Soohyun.

*How dare she humiliate me like that. That ing . She'll get what she deserves real soon*

A/N TIMEEEEEEEE

Holy smokes it has been too long hasn't it? I already tried to update this fan fic but I would always get swamped with school T-T. I PROMISE I'll update whenever I have the time. I've actually been working on a new fan fic and I have around 12 chapters ready but I'll post that maybe when I'm almost done with this one which might be pretty soon *GASPPPPP*. I'm thinking of running on a schedule for this for example update every sunday or update ever 2 weeks or something along those lines. I have nothing figured out yet so I'm not sure what's going to happen with the regularity (is that even a word) of the updates ><. 

I give a warm welcome to all my new subbies and a BIGGGG shout out to the subbies that have stayed with me since the beginning <3

xoxo

Luhanny