Hot Spring Trouble

Addicted to you

SOOHYUN'S POV

"Ahh," you said as you submerged yourself into the hot springs.

You had undressed first and had entered the outdoor springs. You rested your head back on a nearby rock and took in a deep breath of satisfaction. You had a large towel wrapped securely around your body and crossed your legs to relax.

*I wonder where the girls are*

The steam from the water surrounded you, so that you could barely see what was in the water. You waited a few more minutes, however Hailee never showed. 

"I guess I have to look for her," you said getting up.

"YAH let go of me." Xiumin yelled. 

You immediately ran back to your original spot behind the rock and then peered out to see what was going on. The Exo-M members entered the hot springs with towels wrapped around their lower body. They each had a nice build and gorgeous abs. 

*Wait what are they doing here?*

"It's nice to finally take off our towels!" Tao said jumping in the water.

*Uh oh*

You hid again and then started to have a mental panic attack.

*So Exo-M is in the same hot spring that I'm in. If this isn't the girl's side then . . .*

A pang of realization hit your HARD. You were not in the girl's side of the hot springs, but the boys. If you were caught here you would be humiliated to the maximum and you did not want that happening. 

"What do I do? What do I do?!" you whispered frantically to yourself. 

You decided to wait for the boys to leave and or become distracted and then run out. You peered out from behind your rock and you found that Exo-M was playing catch with a ball.

*This is my chance!* 

You were about to sneak out, when the ball managed to land right where your hiding spot was. 

"Hurry up and get the ball," Chen yelled.

"Fine," Kris said walking towards your direction. 

"This is bad really bad," you mumbled to yourself. 

You went underwater, hoping that the steam would conceal you. 

"I found it," Kris said.

"Here throw it," Luhan said.

"I think I'm just going to rest here. You guys keep playing," Kris said.

*JUST LEAVE!*

"We'll rest with you," Xiumin said.

"No I want to be alone for once," Kris said shooing them away.

"Stubborn hyung," Tao said sticking out his tongue. 

The boys continued their game of ball, while Kris remained glued to your side.

"You can come out now," Kris said.

*Eh?*

"I know you're there Soohyun," Kris said once again.

You resurfaced and then came face to face with Kris's chest. You hesitantly looked up and gave him an awkward smile and wave.

"Hi there Kris." you said as nonchalantly as possible. 

You fixated your attention on Kris's face, not wanting your eyes to trail any lower.

"I saw you from before so I kept my towel on," Kris informed you.

"Thank God," you said breathing out. "Please help me get out,"

"Wait here," Kris said.

He briefly left for around a minute and came back with a huge oversized towel.

"I'm going to wrap this around your face and body so no one recognizes you." Kris said.

You nodded your head and did as you were told.

"On three we're going to go," Kris told you. "One . . . Two . . Three."

At that moment you and Kris dashed out, back to the entrance to the hot springs.

"Hurry," Kris said urging you to the girl's side.

Without hesitating you ran inside and came face to face with Hailee.

"Where WERE you?" Hailee said.

"I'll explain everything to you, but can we first go in?" you asked.

"Fine fine," she said going in first. 

-----------------

"YOU WHAT?" Hailee said with wide open.

"Shut up people might hear," you said looking around.

"So did you see it?" Hailee asked.

"See what?" you replied.

"You know that," Hailee said trying to hide her smile.

"You are disgusting," you said shaking your head.

"I'm not that y. I meant their abs jeez," Hailee said.

"Actually I did," you replied.

"NO WAY," Hailee said grabbing onto your shoulders. "How was it?"

"It was just abs," you said shrugging your shoulders.

"JUST abs? No they're the abs of Exo-M, which classifies them as godly abs," Hailee said correcting you.

"Godly or not, Exo-M are still people," you said shaking your head.

"Are you going to tell Kai about this whole incident?" she asked you.

"I'll tell him eventually, but if I only knew how," you said thinking.

---------------------------------------

DINNER

"I think I'm going to sit in the lobby." you said to Hailee.

"You better find a way to thank Kris," Hailee replied.

"Don't worry," you said reassuring Hailee.

After dinner you decided to rest in the big comfy couches located in the lobby.

"Soohyun?" a voice called.

You looked up and found Kris with two cups of hot chocolate in his hand.

"May I sit?" he said eyeing the seat next to you.

"Yeah sure," you replied scooting over.

"Here," he said handing you a cup.

"Thanks," you said happily sipping the warm liquid. "Uhm thank you for before. I wouldn't have made it out without you," 

"No problem. Thankfully I found you first rather than the others," Kris said.

"I guess so," you replied smiling.

KAI'S POV

"Have you seen Soohyun?" you asked Exo-K.

"Nope," Baekhyun replied.

"Keep a leash on your girl. I swear you loose her every other second," Suho said shaking his head.

"Soohuyn noona isn't a dog," Sehun said rolling her eyes.

"Useless," you said shaking your head.

From the corner of your eye you saw Hailee walking to the dining hall.

"HAILEE!" you yelled running up to her.

"What's up?" she said looking at you.

"Have you seen Soohyun?" you asked.

"Yeah she's waiting in the lobby to thank Kris fo . . ." Hailee started.

She then realizing her mistake started to speed off into the opposite direction.

"WAIT," You said stopping her. "What about her and Kris?"

"Whose Kris? Haha I don't know a Kris," Hailee said trying to lie.

"Tell me now or I'll tell Suho how you like to bite your toenails when you're bored," you said.

With those words Hailee spilled everything. With every word your temper rose higher and higher and you fists clenched harder and harder.

"She saw Kris's abs too apparently," Hailee said.

"She saw his abs?" Kai said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well yes, but she said they were just abs while I thought they were godly," Hailee said.

"You're not helping Hailee," you said punching the wall.

"Right that piece of information was unnecessary," Hailee replied a bit scared.

"Where are they?" you said gritting your teeth.

"The lobby," Hailee replied running away.

*Kris you're just asking me to kill you. I'm not going to let you take my girl again*

You stormed off to the lobby with a burning intention of beating Kris to a pulp.

-----------------

GD's new music video/tracklist = dead

B.A.P.'s Crash = dead

If anyone has any art that I can use for this story I'd be glad to accept them all hehe ^^