Performanc + Realization

Addicted to you

A/N: So I changed the name to Exotics because it just sounded more "normal" LOL :3

SOOHYUN'S POV

As the talent show started, a multitude of performers went up on stage. A majority of them were well . . . just plain boring. For example, a sophomore got chased off stage for his awful flute playing. The crowd was getting angrier by the performance since there was nothing to watch. The thought of a furious crowd, caused you to become even more nervous. 

You had all of your stage attire on and your mask was tied back tightly so that it wouldn't fall off.

"Kai oppa!" you said.

"Yeah?" he said.

"I'm not going to talk or reveal myself, so you have to do all the talking." you said.

"I'll do it under one condition." Kai said.

"What is that?" you asked.

"Make that count as a second wish." Kai said.

"Fine fine fine." you replied.

"Ladies and gentlemen! How do you like tonight's performances?" the MC asked.

Groans and grumbles were the only things that were being uttered.

"Well aren't you a lively bunch? Without further ado, the performance you have all been waiting for. PLEASE WELCOME THE BLACK DRAGONS!" 

You peeked onto the stage and saw that all of the Exo-M boys were dancing on stage. This included Kris. They were performing DBSK's rising sun and Shinee's lucifer almost perfectly. This got you even more worried.

"What are we going to do? Are we going to do well? What if I freeze up? What if I forget the dance?" you said frantically.

Kai grabbed onto your shoulders, causing you to shift your focus to him.

"Don't worry, okay? When your up their just focus on me, alright?" Kai said.

"Ok . . . " you said with a little bit of doubt.

The performance by the Black Dragons had ended and the crowd was in a frenzy. They were cheering, screaming, fangirling over the 6 perfect boys on stage.

"That was an amazing performance by the Black Dragons! Once again they never fail to impress us. Before they leave the stage, we're going to ask for a quick interview," the MC said.

"Hello, we are the Black Dragons!" the group said in unison.

"What made you choose those two specific songs?" the MC asked.

"We liked the complex dance moves and upbeat rhythms." Lay answered

"Interesting. Now, how do you feel about the rookie competition? Nervous? Worried?" the MC asked.

"We're pretty confident with our performance," Tao answered.

"We have been continuous winners," Luhan said with a smile.

"Such confident answers! Gotta love that. Now we'll witness the performance by the Exotics!" the MC boomed.

All the lights on stage turned off and it was you and Kai's time to shine. The spotlight shun down onto Kai first and he danced to a portion of "Two Moons". Following his lead, the spot light then shun brightly onto you. You completed your excerpt and smiled underneath your mask. The two of you joined together and finished completing the rest of the dance. 

At the end, you both tore off your clothes, revealing another bright outfit underneath. That really got to the audience, because they were cheering and "fan-ning" over the dance. After your second dance ended, you and Kai exited the stage and Exo-K came up to perform a little dace. Their perfect "army-like" moves captivated you, seeing that you had never seen such a serious side to them. 

You and Kai came back on stage to perform "my boy". This time the crowd went wild. They sang along and even danced to the main chorus of the song. The dance was almost coming to an end and Kai sauntered over to your side of the stage. He gave you a light twirl and then leaned you back. He then threw his mask off and gave you a small peck on the cheek. (sorry to ruin your fantasy guys :P ). He gave you a small wink and stood you back up. 

"That was one amazing performance. Especially that dramatic lean and the end." the MC stated.

"Thank you!," Kai said. 

You both bowed at the crowd still panting from the performance.

"Now I think it's time to find out who this lovely lady is." the MC said.

You shook your head and looked at Kai.

"She's going to keep her identity concealed." Kai said.

"Ooo mysterious. Care you tell us about your relationship with each other?" the MC asked.

"That's for the audience to decide." Kai said with a smile.

He grabbed your hand and walked off the stage. 

At the end of the show, the winners were announced and you and Kai were deemed victorious. You held onto the trophy as Kai said his winning speech. After all that was done, Kai offered to give you a ride home.

"WE WON!!!" you said taking off your mask.

You gave Kai a high-five and laughed in your seat.

"We are one hell of a pair," Kai said.

*A pair . . . *

"Eh? Is something wrong?" Kai asked.

"Nothing," you quickly said.

Kai offered to take you directly to your house (as in walking), so you had no choice but to agree. As you were walking up the steps to your house, you recognized a white envelope paste onto your front door.

*Not again*

You quickly ran to the envelope and shoved it deep into your pocket.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine." you said. "I need to go. Thanks for the ride!" you were about to shut the door, but Kai's foot prevented you from doing so.

"Wait. Take the trophy." Kai said handing it over to you.

"Me?" you asked.

"You worked hard. You deserve it." Kai said.

KAI'S POV.

"Wow . . . Thank you," Soohyun said grabbing onto the trophy. 

Her fingers slightly brushed against yours in the process. Your cheeks flamed red, but luckily it was too dark to notice. 

"I'll see you later!" Soohyun said closing the door.

"Yeah, later . . . " you mumbled to yourself.

You walked back to your car and sat down in the driver's seat. Replays of the dance and Soohyun's face began to cloud up your thoughts.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0ylivfLOg&feature=fvwrel ]

*Park Soohyun. You drive me insane. . . your smile, your voice, your smell. Everything you do manages to make my heart skip a beat. You're practically irresistible  to me.*

You started up the engine and put on your headlights.

*I think I finally know what you mean to me. I think I might be falling in love with you.*

SOOHYUN'S POV

You ripped open the letter and read its contents. 

Amazing performance you put on tonight

It would have been so nice if your grandmother were here to see it

It's a shame that she didn't make it

You better find a better job, because this one isn't paying fast

Call me if you want all of your debt erased in a flash xxx-xxx-xxxx

You won't regret it

- LSM

*Why do they keep bringing my grandma into this? But on another note, I seriously have to find another job. There's no way I'm calling that number.*

You hopped onto the computer and went on a job website. After searching for a few minutes, you found one nearby your house. It was a waitress job at a rowdy club. The pay was $15 and hour and the times were from 10PM-3AM. 

*$75 dollars an hour? That's a really nice pay*

You printed out an application form and decided to pay a visit, after school the next day.

KAI'S POV

"So you like her?" Chanyeol asked.

"I guess it turned out that way." you said lounging on the sofa.

"So are you going to ask her?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'll wait a few days," you replied.

"MY BABY IS GOING TO ASK A GIRLIE." D.O. cooed patting you on your head.

"To come to think of it, isn't this the first time your asking out a girl?" Suho asked.

"Holy crap. Your right hyung!" Sehun said.

"I suppose," you replied.

"All we can hope for is the best right?" Chanyeol said patting you on the back.

"Yeah . . . " you replied.

*Will she even say yes to a low life like me? . . .*

------------------------

I am currently obsessed with the drama "Bridal Mask". Moon Joowan you made it to my bias list my good friend <3

4116-bridal-mask.jpg

THIS IS WHAT MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND AT THE CURRENT MOMENT GARRR <3