Hospital

Addicted to you

A/N: I understand that some of the members of Exo are now ex- Exo members but for the continuation of the story I'm going to pretend they never left.

_____________

Soohyun POV

You woke up with your head throbbing and body aching.

 * Where am I? *

You couldn’t lift your head up but you tried your hardest to assess the situation around you. You were in a king sized bed with fluffed up pillows and a soft blanket. In your left arm were a bunch of IVs and a bracelet with your information surrounded your frail wrist.

* This doesn’t seem like a hospital? * you thought to yourself very confused.

You turned to your right and you saw Kai dozing off in his seat. You gently reached your hand over his, which slowly woke him up.

KAI POV

You dreamed of the encounter with LSM over and over again and thought of all the possible things that you could have done differently. What if you didn’t prepare the money? What if you took Soohyun’s place instead? What if you had killed him right there and then? 

You woke up from your dream as you felt Soohyun moving under her blankets. She slowly grabbed onto your hand and smiled.

“It’s a little grand for a hospital room,” she said looking around.

“Well, I had to get you to the best room in the best hospital I know. Before you nag me on the costs, I got this room for free,” you replied.

“Free?” she asked.

“Baekhyun’s dad owns the hospital and a couple other medical facilities,” you said standing up. 

“Of course he does,” Soohyun said laughing to herself. “I want to say thank you,”

“It’s really nothing I mean I could have afforded this room anyway . . . “ you said as you gestured to different parts of the room.

“Not for that. For saving me you idiot,” she replied.

“Right . . .” you said sitting back down next to her.

“Yeah . . .” Soohyun said as if trying to break the awkward tension.

“Why didn’t you ever bring this up with me? You’re not alone anymore. Are you an idiot? If you need me, tell me. I don’t care whether you need me to open the door or if you need me to give you everything I have. I’ll do it for you. Do you know why?” you said getting heated up.

Soohyun gave no reply but tears began to well up in her eyes.

“Because you’re the only person I’ve been able to be myself around. You’re the only one who stood by me even though the only sensible thing for you to do was to leave. I’m so sorry for making you feel alone and for leaving you on your own. Park Soohyun,” you said as you went in to hug her.

And at that moment, you never wanted to let her go.

Soohyun’s POV

Everything was calm now. You told Kai about your past: how your parents left you and how your grandmother raised you; the debt, the pain, all of it. The things that you wanted to hide desperately were now in the confidentiality of your significant other. You were finally free.

“I know this might not mean much to you at the moment, but I promise I’ll do everything I can to fill up that hole in your heart. I know I won’t be able to fill it all, but I’ll die trying,” Kai said as he held onto your hands.

“SURPRISE!” Chanyeol yelled as he walked into the hospital room.

“DAMMIT CHANYEOL! We were supposed to go on 3!!!” D.O. yelled.

“Awkward,” Chanyeol said scratching his head.

“You guys really had to spoil the moment for us,” Kai said getting up from his seat.

“Well some people ruined the moment for us,” Baekhyun said moving aside from his spot.

Behind him, the members of Exo-M emerged with an equal amount of gifts.

“Well, well what have we here?” Kai said folding his arms.

In front of the doorway were EXO-K, EXO-M, and Hailee all standing with gifts in their hands. The two groups seemed as if they were competing with each other on the different types of gifts they brought.

“Well my freshly imported rose from Paris won’t do well wilting in my hands,” Xiumin said.

“Look at all these EXPENSIVE oriental medicine I specially got imported from China,” Suho said glaring back at Exo-M.

Using the commotion as a distraction, Kris slowly walked to your bed and placed a note into your hand. He gave you a wink and walked back next to the remaining members of Exo-M. You opened it up and it said,

I’ll give you your gift later at a more private time

You looked up at him and smiled.

“Alright you guys,” you said trying to stop the situation from escalating.

“Anyway noona, were you expecting another visitor?” Sehun asked.

“Not that I know of, why?” you asked perplexed.

“Yeah. Some woman in luxurious clothing was outside your door before we went in,” Lay said.

“A woman?” you wondered.

“We asked her what business she had with you an she just said your name reminded her of someone she once knew,” Luhan said shrugging.

“That’s really odd . . .” you replied.

“Anyway, who wants chicken?” Chanyeol yelled.

The Exo members had brought you some porridge while they ate boxes of fried chicken for themselves.

“You guys are really cruel you know that?” you said pouting.

“Doctor’s orders now eat up,” Kai said lifting his arm up to feed you.

“NO PDA. It’s not good for the little ones,” Suho said covering Sehun’s eyes.

“AH HYUNG!” Sehun said as he pushed Suho away.

“Children grow up so fast,” Suho said pretending to wipe a fake tear from his eyes.

At this moment you felt blessed. Blessed to have the greatest friends in the world, blessed to have the greatest boyfriend in the world, and blessed to be alive.