MT TRIP DAY 1

Addicted to you

TAEYEON'S POV

"Do you have the report?" you asked.

"Yes I do," your secretary, Mr. Kim replied. "We're still gathering some important data, so that will be delivered to you in around a week,"

"Whatever, now give it here," you said.

Secretary Kim handed you a yellow file and retreated from the room. You opened the yellow file and found all of Soohyun's personal information.

"Thank God my father has close relations with the CIA," you said.

Name: Park Soohyun

Age: 17

Birthdate: 9/15/1995

Family: Mother - Alive

Family: Father - Alive

"Blah blah blah, everything is normal here. Boring," you said throwing the papers aside. "There has to be more behind to you . . . "

DAY OF THE MT TRIP

"Everyone pair up! You will be responsible for your partner throughout this whole trip." the teacher said.

"Soooohyun-ah~" Kai said running up to you.

He gave you a bit bug and the looked at you with a satisfied smile. 

"I'm already partners with Hailee," you said pointing at Hailee.

"I have boyfriend privileges so you NEED to be my partner." Kai whined.

"Ask Hailee then," you said shrugging.

Kai then walked up to Hailee and said something to her that immediately made her shake her head up and down. He then returned to you with a big smile.

"What did you tell her?" you asked.

"I told her she could be partners with Suho and she agreed," Kai said.

"Does Suho want to be her partner?" you asked.

"Hyung needs to deal with the presence of a woman." Kai said nodding in approval.

"I don't know what that means, but okay," you said shrugging.

"Everyone on the bus," the teacher said.

You and Kai chose a middle seat next to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

"I brought a lot of snacks for you," Kai said opening his bag.

Inside his backpack was nothing but food.

"Where's your clothes?!" you said frantically.

"One of the maids are going to drive to the camp site with my things, so no biggie." Kai said.

"I should've known," you said relaxing.

"Here's the schedule for the next 3 days. Everyone is going to be in a group of 10, which you will decide of course.We trust you with this decision so don't mess up," the teacher said handing out a flier.

"Who are you going to group with?" you asked Kai.

"Did you really just ask me that?" he replied. "Of course I'm group with you, your  exotic friend over there, and the rest of the boys."

"She's normal," you argued.

You turned around to face Hailee, but found her fast asleep . . . with open. Suho, being the calm and collected person he is, allowed Hailee to sleep on his shoulder.

"Maybe she's over the top, but she's still my friend." you said looking at Kai.

"Your friend is my friend." Kai said patting you on the head.

 

“Ah I forgot to ask you, but why are we the only people on this bus?” you asked.

You looked around and saw that only you, Hailee, and Exo-K were present.

“I ordered a private bus for us. The other students get so annoying,” Kai replied.

“YOU RENTED A WHOLE BUS?” you yelled.

“I’m Kai if you forgot,” he said pointing at himself.

“Makes sense,” you said nodding your head.

“You need to stick by me throughout the whole trip okay?” Kai said looking out the window.

“Eh why? What if I don’t want to?” you asked.

“I’m going to follow you around and keep an eye out for you regardless,” Kai said sticking out his tongue.

“If I catch you stalking me like that, I will not hesitate to punch you in the arm,” you said.

“Feisty.” Kai said rubbing his arm.

You rolled your eyes, and Kai then gave you a short peck on your check.

“I’m kidding,” Kai said with a smile. “But don’t talk to any other suspicious guys or I won’t hesitate to ran my fist through their face,”

“Alright alright,” you said calming Kai down.

*This is going to be one heck of an interesting ski trip*

AT THE SKI LODGE

“Your things will be delivered to your rooms so don’t worry about getting your things ready. Boys and girls will sleep on two DIFFERENT floors. We don’t want crazy out of the control hormones making mistakes do we?” the teacher said. “Everyone come back to the dining hall for dinner. Free time until then. STAY WITH YOUR CHAPERONES AT ALL TIMES.”

“Whose our chaperone?” Hailee asked.

“It’s me!” a woman said on top of one of the buses.

She hopped down and walked towards your group.

“O crap you’re that crazy teacher,” Kai said pointing at the lady.

The woman hit Kai on the head and the looked to face you, Hailee, and the rest of Exo-K.

“Call me Eva or Ms. Eva if you’re too much of a weakling to call me by my first name. Now I need to go have fun so bye bye,” she said.

“Don’t you have to watch over us?” Baekhyun asked.

“Are you planning on getting ? Killed? Or get in trouble?” Ms. Eva said.

“What kind of question is that?” Kai asked.

“ARE YOU?” the woman said getting up in Kai’s face.

“No ma’am,” Kai said backing away from her.

“Good,” she said before running away.

“What” Sehun said.

“Was,” Baekhyun continued.

“That?” Chanyeol finished.

Everyone looked at one another and then shrugged their shoulders simultaneously.

“Kai, you’re going to stick with me this whole time okay?” you said.

“Why so sudden?” Kai asked.

You looked over to your right and found a formation of girls from three different school looking at Exo-K with hungry eyes. (SM high, SME high, Hope)

“I won’t do anything to leave you,” Kai said holding out his pinky.

“Then it’s a pinky promise,” you said latching on your pinky to his.

“SO MUCH SNOW!” Chanyeol yelled running around.

He collapsed onto the floor and started to make snow angels by himself.

“Soohyun you try too!” he said.

“Me?” you said pointing to yourself. “I’m fine,”

“Don’t be a party pooper,” he said getting up.

He sauntered towards you and took you by the hand. He then collapsed back onto the floor, taking you down with him.

“YAH!” Kai yelled jumping on top of Chanyeol.

“SANDWICH!” Baekhyun yelled lying down on top of Kai.

Suho and Sehun followed basically torturing Chanyeol who was stuck on the very bottom.

“Guys . . . Air . . . Air . . . “ Chanyeol frantically said.

You pushed “the sandwich” that was made of Exo-K, allowing Chanyeol to breathe.

“Thank you,” Chanyeol said looking at you.

“No problem,” you said with a smile.

“Why don’t we check out the ski lodge?” Hailee suggested.

“Good idea, but before that I think we need to prepare ourselves a bit.” Suho said.

“For what?” Sehun asked.

“For that,” Suho said pointing at the swarm of girls that were in-between your group and the ski lodge.

-------------

A/N

I'm literally on a role with spazzing and fan girling over this japanese movie and japanese drama asodsfasdfosaoidhfoiashd

- Koizora (the movie) made me tear waterfalls at the end and gave me feeeeeels.

- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - hilarious yet romantic. THE LITTLE BOY IS SO FREAKING CUTE ARGG I was shipping Sunako and Kyohei so badly from the beginning. OTP right thuuuuuuur. 

- Hana Yori Dango - Don't even get me started

AUGUST 18-20 IS THE DEATH OF ME

18 - GD'S BIRTHDAY

19 - BIG BANG'S ANNIVERSARY 

20 - GD'S NEW MV RELEASE (apparently)