Dance

Addicted to you

A/N: Finally an update hehe c: So a couple of days ago I logged into aff and I saw that I had more karma than I should have (+120 at least). To whoever sent me this much karma I love you, let's go run around in the fields and sing songs while holding hands eyy? (:

------------------------------------

SOOHYUN POV

"Yes?" he said getting up from his seat. 

You had a bewildered look on your face and your mouth was hung open in shock. Kai came over to you and quickly closed your mouth. You shook your head and then looked up blankly at Kai. He seemed to act as if it was totally normal that he was in fact in your house.

"Kai-sshi what are you doing in my house? More importantly how did you get in?" you asked. 

"The backdoor was open," Kai replied straightforwardly. 

At that second, your doorbell rang multiple times. 

"Soohyun? I think I left something inside. Can I come in?" Kris said from the door.

Now you were panicking. What would Kris think if he saw Kai inside of your house? Not wanting to think of the outcome, you quickly pushed Kai into your bathroom.

"Please stay here and stay quiet." you said.

"Why?" Kai said in a whiny tone.

"Please," you said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," he said crossing his arms.

You closed the door and quickly rushed to the front door.

"Kris oppa!" you said opening the door.

"Sorry for the bother, I realized that I left my watch here," Kris said heading for the kitchen.

At that moment you heard Kai cough from the bathroom. To quickly cover it up, you coughed several times as well.

"Are you sick? Do you want me to get you medicine?" Kris asked concerned.

"No no no I'm perfectly fine," you said forcing a smile. 

Kris got his watch and then started to head for the front door. 

*He's leaving, good*

Then at that moment, the moment you thought where everything was going fine, the toilet just decided to flush. 

*Kai!* 

"Did someone just flush the toilet?" Kris asked raising one eyebrow.

"Ahh my plumbing is still a bit off. A new house is bound to have some problems." you said faking a laugh. "O look at the time, it's getting late bye oppa!" 

You practically kicked Kris out of your house, leaving him with a very confused face. You slid down the front door and landed on your . You let out a big breathe and then walked towards the bathroom. You burst the door open and found Kai lying down inside of your bathtub. 

"Kai oppa" you said a little frustrated.

"Okay okay okay, I admit that was a move but it was funny right?" he said getting out.

You rolled your eyes and walked to the living room. You plopped down onto the couch and flipped open a book to read.

"Are you mad at me?" Kai asked calmly sitting next to you. 

"No," you replied casually not even bothering look up at your book.

"You definitely are," Kai said. "Can I make it up to you?"

You closed your book and then nodded your head. 

"Good! Now put these in your ears," Kai said handing you earphones. 

You put them inside of your ears and the waited for something to happen. Kai pressed the play button and then made his way to the middle of your living room. A soothing, yet classy song entered your ears which helped you release a bit of tension inside of you. 

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8&feature=relmfu]

Kai started to dance to the piece that was playing from the earphones. Even though he wasn't listening to the music himself, his moves matched the piece almost perfectly. Unlike his playful face that he usually had one, his face was more serious  . . . more dedicated. Every move captivated you and your eyes remained glued on him throughout the whole performance. You had heard rumors that Kai was an amazing dancer, but you didn't know that he was this amazing.After he was done with his performance he immediately returned to his goofy self. He smiled really widely and looked at you with his big eyes. 

"So how was it?" he asked.

"That was . . . mind blowing," you said with a huge smile.

"Really?!" he said in a exhilarated tone. 

"That was amazing. All your moves were fantastic and it was one of the best performances I've ever seen in my entire life. Kai, you're really good at dancing." you said.

KAI'S POV

You didn't know why, but Soohyun's words managed to melt you. To add onto that, it was the first time she called you something other than "Kai-sshi". 

"Here I'll show you another one," you said. 

You quickly rushed over to Soohyun's side and then looked for another song on your ipod. You quickly pressed the play button and started to dance again. You practically had choreographed most of the songs on your playlist yourself during you free time. Dancing was your passion, something that helped you get away from society and whatever else was bothering you. When dancing, you lost yourself within the rhythm and the beat of the music and let your body respond with the song. This time, you decided to perform 

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iu2KbOHY9I&feature=relmfu (ignore Luhan lolol)]

For the second dance, you decided to something a little more powerful. Something that would really get Soohyun's attention. As you were dancing to "Time Control", you could feel Soohyun's eyes gazing at your every move. This satisfied you and you put on a smirk. After you were done, you were almost out of breathe. You gave your full 101% into this routine and you eagerly anticipated what Soohyun had to say. 

"That was phenomenal. Please teach me," Soohyun said.

"What?" you asked a little taken aback by her sudden proposal.

"Please teach me," Soohyun said with a straight face. 

"You want me to teach you this?" you asked. 

She nodded her head up and down several times.

"If you really want to, I will." you said with a gentle smile. 

You had never met a girl that was interested in dancing along with you. They either wanted to see you dance more or they were completely unaffected. Soohyun stood up and then walked over next to you. Step by step, you taught her the dance and surprisingly she caught along really fast. 

"Like this right?" she asked.

"Yup. You're pretty good at this." you said. "Let's start from the top with music." 

The two of you ran through the dance in perfect harmony and were both satisfied with the results you had got. 

"That felt really nice," Soohyun said.

"You should really join me for a festival that's coming up. There's this whole dance performance section and its going to be really nicely set up." you blurted out.

"Festival?" she asked.

"Yeah a week before the MT trip." you replied.

"I'd be happy to join you," she said.

A burst of fireworks lit off inside of your head. You had successfully gotten Soohyun to join your dance routine and it made you really happy. 

"I'll see you Saturday for practice," you said.

"Alright," she replied.

You parted ways with her since it was really late and walked back to the house. Inside you found the Exo-K boys watching a movie. 

"How did you guys get in here?" you asked 

"You left one of your windows open," Suho replied munching on your chips. 

"Besides what took you so long?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I had to take care of some business." you said.

"With Soohyun?" Chanyeol asked.

"You could say that," you said.

"My little boy is interested in a girl," D.O said affectionately patting your head. 

"We're just friends . . ." you said swatting his hand away. 

"I'll change and come back down," you said walking up the stairs.

"I think Kai hyung likes Soohyun noona," Sehun said.

"Soohyun " Chanyeol said.

"What if she's different?" Baekhyun said.

"Kai moves on from one girl to another. He's just going through a phase." Suho said. 

"But he can have feelings for her. Maybe it just developed." D.O suggested.

"Nahh highly unlikely." Chanyeol said.

"I smell a bet," Suho said.

"Sehun, Baekhyun hyung and D.O think Kai's going to fall for her first. Suho hyung and me think that he's not going to like her, as in he's going through a playboy phase." Chanyeol said.

"Loser has to buy the winners dinner and the La buffet" Baekhyun said. 

"Hyung that place is really expensive though," Chanyeol said.

"Exactly," Baekhyun said. "So deal?"

All the Exo-K members (minus Kai) shook on this deal, each side thinking that they were right.

"What did I miss?" you asked coming back downstairs with sweats and a black tank top.

"Nothing, nothing at all," Exo-K said said almost in unison.

Even though this seemed very suspicious, you didn't want to know what was going on. Only one thought preoccupied your head and the thought of practicing with Soohyun made you feel really happy.

*I can't wait for Saturday . . . *