Shhh

Addicted to you

SOOHYUN'S POV

"Kai," you called as you walked back into the room.

"Yeah?" he asked.

The boys were lounging around on the couch like usually, teasing each other and joking around.

"I was about to call Hailee, but I clicked a message instead." you said holding up the phone.

"Who's the message from?" Kai said as he sipped on his hot chocolate.

"Some girl named Seobin? I didn't know you had a sister," you said handing over the phone.

As you said those words, the room turned deathly silent. Kai's hot chocolate fell onto the floor, splashing it contents in every direction.

"Are you okay?" you asked looking at Kai's bright red hand.

"I'm fine," he said standing up.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"I need to go to the bathroom," he said in a monotone voice.

"What's going on? Did I do something wrong?" you asked confused.

"Nothing's wrong. I guess Kai is having his mood swings again," Suho said giving eye signals to the rest of Exo-K.

"Yeah, you know Kai!" Chanyeol said in an enthusiastic tone.

"Chanyeol . . ." Baekhyun said slapping Chanyeol on the head.

Then atmosphere turned silent once more.

"I think we can call it a day here. Soohyun, you should go up and sleep first." D.O. said.

"But I'm not that tired," you whined.

"Please Soohyun. Just this once?" D.O. asked.

"Fine," you said. "But I'm going to get to the bottom of this,"

"We hope you don't . . . " Baekhyun whispered not loud enough for you to hear. 

KAI'S POV

*What the does this want?*

You looked at the text message multiple times, but your mind remained a blur. Frustrated, you walked into the bathroom to wash your face, maybe to get somethings off your mind. 

*Wait for me . . . Wait for me . . . Wait for me . . .*

"AISHHHHH," you yelled in anger.

You punched the mirror in front of you with all your might, shattering its center and leaving you with a bloody hand.

"Don't contact this number ever again," you texted back.

After sending the text you took out the battery of your phone and threw it into the sink of running water. You then threw your now dead phone out the window into the piles of snow outside.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Is she gone?" you asked Suho.

"Yeah, I got D.O. on lookout," he said.

"Good . . . " you said clasping your hands together.

"Hyung what are we going to do?" Sehun asked uneasily.

"First, make sure Soohyun doesn't find out. We don't her finding out the hard way," you said.

"What's the hard way?" Chanyeol asked.

"Exo-M telling her," D.O. said.

"I was getting to that. Make sure Exo-M doesn't find out about this. We don't want any drama with them again." you said. "Especially you Sehun." 

"Why me?" Sehun asked shocked.

"We know about your secret friendship with Luhan, don't hide it," you said. "No matter how much of a nice person he may be to you, it's too risky. Do you understand?"

"But I trust him, hyung he's not a bad person. He'd never do anyth . . . " Sehun started.

"OH SEHUN. Do you understand?" you said giving him a cold glare.

"Hyung . . ." Sehun said trying to plead with you.

"YES OR NO?" you yelled.

"Yes . . . " Sehun said bowing his head.

"We know nothing." you said getting up and leaving the room.

*This is exactly how I didn't want things to go . . .*

__________________

You stood pressed to the walls, shrouded by the dimly illuminated halls. You were just going to go down to fetch some towels for your room but you had the "pleasure" of watching a dramatic scene take place. You saw everything; Soohyun reading the text message, the confrontation with Kai, and Exo-K's plan to hide the evidence. You carefully studied each member's face and paid close attention to their words. You were immediately started by Sehun who dared to speak out against his hyung during such a critical moment. 

"Look what you got yourself into. What are you going to do now Luhan?" you said walking away. 

_________________

FINALLY AN UPDATE WOOHOOOOO

I went to the Big Bang concert on the 9th in New Jersey and oaihoaishdfaishofhaosdhfoiahsdfohasdfoihasdhoiasdhfoihaosdihf let me fangirl till my death. I've known/liked Big Bang since their debut in 2006 and I've watched a majority of the shows they did and know at least 97% of their songs by heart. This was such a huge and amazing memory for me ahh <3