Kai's House

Addicted to you

 

TAO’S POV

“Xiumin hyung can you get me a coke from the soda machine?” you said slouching down on the couch.

“Alright” Xiumin said cheerfully headed for the machine.

“I saw him today.” you said in a serious tone.

“What do you mean?” Xiumin asked confused.

He handed you the can of coke and sat down next to you.

“That bastard Kai.” you said popping the can open.

“He’s here?!” Xiumin said shocked.

“He’s such a bother. Now he has some sort of relationship with Soohyun . . ., “ you said sipping your coke.

“Are you going to tell Kris?” Xiumin said looking at the positive side.

“Kris better get to her before Kai does or else.” you muttered.

YOUR POV

You sat quietly in the passenger and scrolled through your phone.

“Ah if you don’t mind can I stop at my house first?” Kai asked.

“Yeah sure” you replied.

Kai sharply made a right turn and sped down the streets. Going at such a fast speed made you feel uneasy, but you didn’t say it out loud. You arrived at Kai’s HUGE mansion. Emphasizing on the HUGE part. It was the biggest house that you had ever seen in your life. There was a big pond in the front yard and an elegant stone path winding up to the mansion doors. The big black gates around the mansion stood firmly as if telling whoever passed it to stay away.

“O? I didn’t leave the lights on.” Kai said looking at his house. “Unless . . . “

He quickly parked his car and pulled out his keys. He dashed inside the house leaving you still inside his car. You undid your seatbelt and walked to his front door. You carefully opened the door to find Kai’s house in a complete mess. A plant had been knocked over, glass was on the floor, and there were feathers all over the floor. When you looked back up you said Kai scolding the rest of him members on the couch.

“YA LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY HOUSE!” Kai yelled.

“I blame Baekhyun.” Sehun said.

“HEY IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO COME! We got hungry and we wanted you to make you something” Baekhyun yelled.

“HYUNG WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY ANYTHING?” Kai yelled at Suho.

“Don’t blame me. Blame Chanyeol. You know what happens when you give him sugar.” Suho said pointing at Chanyeol.

“D.O. gave me candy.” Chanyeol said.

“I deeply apologize.” D.O. said sitting on his knees. He raised two hands in the air as if being pushied.

The blame game continued on and Exo-K was oblivious to your presence. You took off your shoes and bent down to pick up the shattered remains of the glass. When they heard the sound of glass being picked up from the floor all of their eyes were now on you. All six boys rushed to your side and bent down.

“Let us clean up.” Chanyeol said moving the glass from your hands to his.

“I’ll go clean up the feathers.” you said scooting over.

“Noona I got it” Sehun said picking up the feathers from the floor.

“I’ll help Sehun.” Suho said walking over to Sehun.

“Uhm then I’ll replant the flower.” you said turning around.

“That’s our job” Baekhyun and D.O. at the same time.

“You just need to sit down and relax.” Kai said giving you a smile.

“But . . .” you said.

Before you could finish, Kai scooped you off of your feet and placed you gently on the sofa. You gave him a defeated look and then looked at the hardworking Exo-K.

*There must be something I can do*

Then an idea popped up inside your head. You quietly crept into the kitchen and put on a blue apron that was hanging on a hook. You tied up your hair and rolled your sleeves up. You opened up Kai’s fridge to take out some seafood and placed it on the counter. You boiled some pasta noodles and got some other supplies from the kitchen.

KAI POV

“Do you smell something?” you said sniffing into the air.

“I was thinking that too.” Sehun said tying up the garbage can.

“It’s coming from the kitchen” Chanyeol said getting up.

The 6 boys rushed into the kitchen and found you finishing setting up the table.

“WOAHHHH.” Baekhyun said rushing towards the table.

The rest of the members stared in awe at your creation.

“I had limited supplies so I only had time to make this.” Soohyun said.

“Seafood pasta with alfredo sauce yummm.” Suho said sitting down.

“You made this for all of us? you said sitting down in front of your plate.

“Ah I don’t cook often so I’m sorry if it tastes weird.” Soohyun said.

“OHMYGWAD this has to be the most delicious home cooked meal I’ve ever eaten.” Chanyeol said smiling.

“HEY! What about my cooking?” D.O. said.

“Hyung, this food is amazing. Your food is . . . edible.” Sehun said.

Everyone laughed at the maknae’s remark and started to stuff themselves with the food in front of them.

YOUR POV

“I’m so full.” Baekhyun said sprawling on the living room ground.

“Me too.” Chanyeol said curling up into a ball.

You were still inside the kitchen, cleaning up after Exo-K. You were doing the piles of dishes that were stacked inside the sink. Kai walked inside and stood next to you.

“I wash, you dry?” he asked.

“That would be nice.” you said.

Kai washed the dishes and then handed it to you so you could dry it.

“How do you like them?” Kai said looking at Exo-K.

They were all fooling around howling with joy.

“They’re fun to be with.” you said smiling.

“Ah are you doing anything tomorrow?” Kai asked you.

“Tomorrow’s Saturday so no I’m not. Why?” you asked.

“Let’s hangout again.” Kai said smiling.

“Okay” you replied smiling.

Over the past few days you felt more comfortable around Kai and the rest of Exo-K and you didn’t hate the feeling of hanging out. While drying the dishes, your eyes slowly began to close and your mind began to doze off. Before you knew it, one of the dishes dropped from your hand and clattered onto the floor.

“I’m so sorry.” you said picking up the glass in a hurry.

One of the pieces managed to cut your skin and blood was now seeping through your finger.

“O?” you said looking at your finger.

Kai grabbed your finger and put it inside his mouth. He on your finger to get rid of some of the blood.

“What are you do. . . “ you said surprised.

“You treated my cut last time. It’s my turn to do the same.” he said.

He held your hand and led you to where the first aid kit was. He placed some cream onto the cut and the put a band aid onto to.

“All done.” Kai said smiling.

“I don’t know what got to me. I guess I’m tired.” you said holding back a yawn.

“Let’s go see what the boys are doing.” Kai said leading you to the living room.

All of Exo-K was fast asleep. Some were on the floor and others were squeezed onto the couch.

“I am not going to move them.” Kai said.

“Maybe we should join them too.” you said in a tired voice.

You lied down on the ground next to Suho and closed your eyes. Before you knew it, you were fast asleep.

KAI POV

*She just fell asleep like that. She must’ve been really tired.”

You went to your bedroom and grabbed two pillows and a blanket. You placed one pillow under Soohyun’s head and claimed the other one for yourself. You spread out the blanket on top of Soohyun and tucked her in. Like last time, you subconsciously started to study her face.

*She looks so cute when she sleeps*

You curled her hair behind her ears, which exposed her snow-white skin.  Your hands trailed down her cheeks and then affectionately touched her forehead.

*She has such soft cheeks*

Your eyes trailed from her cheeks down to her pink lips. This time nothing was stopping you. You slowly leaned in closer anticipating for the moment where your lips touched hers.

“Kai what are you doing?” Baekhyun said rubbing his eyes.

“Me? O? Nothing nothing at all.” you said quickly lying down.

“Were you just about to . . . “ Baekhyun started.

“No no no. What are you saying?” you said. “Ahh I’m tired. Nite!”

You grabbed some of Soohyun’s blanket and used it to cover your head.

*That was a close one*

BAEKHYUN’S POV

*I think someone has a crush*

You smiled at Kai and then lied back down to continue your slumber.

-------------------------------