Ride Home

Addicted to you

 

KAI’S POV

*It’s s . . . s. . . . so c. .  . c . . . cold. I’m f. . . . freezing*

You huddled onto your sleeping bag trying to get warm. Seeing that it wasn’t working, you kicked off your sleeping bag and sat up, dazed from the cold. You looked over to Chanyeol (who was next to you) and then looked at his sleeping bag. You waved your hands in front of Chanyeol’s face to make sure that he was sleeping. You slowly ped his sleeping with a checky smile on your face.

“Ya I know what you’re doing,” Chanyeol said with his eyes closed.

“Hyung my sleeping bag has HOLES. Can I have the keys to the house?” you whispered harshly.

“Man up.” Chanyeol said before falling asleep.

*T-T Hyung how could you do this to me?!*

You lied back down shivering your off.

*I can’t do this*

You slowly crept out of the tent and took a deep stretch. Your rubbed your arms up to try to stay warm, but it wasn’t working.

*Exercise helps you keep you warm right?*

With this thought in mind you starting to run in place, do jumping jacks, and did some pushups.

“Kai-sshi?” a familiar voice called.

You turned around and found Soohyun’s head peeping out of tent. She had her hoodie on that made her look even cuter. Her hoodie had cat ears attacked onto it, making her look even more innocent.

“Soohyun-ah, you’re not sleeping?” you asked a little embarrassed.

“I heard some noises outside and I thought it was a bear.” Soohyun said rubbing her eyes.

“I’m sorry if I woke you up.” you said scratching your head.

“It’s fine, but what are you doing out in the cold?” Soohyun said getting out of the tent.

She walked over to you and squat down besides you. You sat down next to her and then stared at the ground.

“I was freezing in my sleeping bag so I decided to exercise.” you admitted.

Soohyun smiled warmly at you, almost making you forget about the cold.

“You’re working tomorrow right?” you said.

“Yupp afterschool.” she replied.

“Do you want me to pick you up again?” you asked her.

“I’m fine. I don’t want to trouble you.” She said.

*Thoughtful girl*

“Don’t forget what I told you okay?” you said.

“Yeah yeah yeah.” She replied looking down at the ground.

You gently lifted her chin up so that she was looking at you. You then squeezed her cheeks together and smiled.

“Shtop pit” she said pouting.

“You’re so cute.” You said.

It seemed as if Soohyun was taken aback by what you said because her eyes grew wider and it seemed as if her face was getting red. You let go of her cheeks and then hugged your knees into your chest.

“Uhm, if you’re still cold we can go make the campfire again. For a temporary time that is.” Soohyun suggested.

“That’s a good idea.” You agreed walking to the burned out campfire.

You brought some firewood and started a fire. Soohyun attentively stood to your side and started a small yet warm fire. You brought over two seats and handed one over too Soohyun.

“Here sit.” You said.

“Thank you.” She said sitting down.

You sat down next to her and grabbed a stick from the ground. You began to poke the fire, causing sparks to fly up into the air.

“O? Isn’t that the big dipper?” Soohyun said pointing into the air.

You looked up and saw the constellation in the air. You then diverted your attention to Soohyun who was still pointing into the air. You grabbed her arm gently and then pulled it down. Soohyun looked at your hand and then back at you with a confused face. You didn’t know why, but you slowly inched your face closer to hers, minimizing the distance each time.

*5 . . . .4 . . . 3 . . . . 2. . . .1 . . . I’ll make you mine Park Soohyun*

SOOHYUN’S POV

You had no idea what Kai was doing. His face was coming closer towards yours by the second, which caused you to freeze up. Kai gently placed his lips onto your right check and then moved away..

*What just happened?!*

You put your hand over your cheek and the looked at Kai who was already smiling widely.

“Kai- sshi . . . “ you managed to utter.

“Think of it as a thank you from before.” He said looking at you.

“Ah . . . “ you said lowering your head.

“You should go back inside, it’s getting cold out.” Kai said.

“What about you?” you asked concerned about the cold.

“I think I’ll stay out a little longer.” Kai said poking the fire with a stick.

“Okay.” You said going back into the tent. “Nite”

“Good Night Soohyun.” Kai said.

KAI’S POV

As soon as Soohyun went back into the tent you checked to see if the close was clear. You screamed silently inside your head and threw your hands up into the air and did a fist pump.

*I kissed her cheek!!!!! Wait I’ve gone all the way with a girl so why am I so happy about this? Aish I haven’t been on a banging rampage in a while. Hmm I guess I’ll start tomorrow.*

SOOHYUN’S POV

NEXT DAY AT WORK

“Hello,” you said going into Café Royal.

“Soohyun!!” Tao said coming up to you.

He gave you a big hug and then pulled away.

“Hey Tao,” you said giving him a small wave.

“Leader-hyung! Soohyun’s here.” Tae called.

Kris walked out from the kitchen and then walked up to you.

“You’re here,” he said in a rather cold tone.

“Ah yes.” You said bowing 90 degrees.

“Follow me,” he said.

You trailed quietly behind Kris and he lead you behind the counter.

“Here, Xiumin will make the orders and you can serve them.” Kris said.

“Okay.” You said listening carefully.

“I’ll inside the break room. I’ll check on you later” Kris said walking away.

You walked up to Xiumin to collect your orders.

“Don’t mind Kris. He’s seems like a cold person, but he’s really not.” Xiumin said making some coffee.

“I see . . . “ you said placing the finished cups of coffee onto your tray.

“He’ll open up to you eventually.” Xiumin said reassuringly.

“Okay,” you said smiling back.

You walked over to the table you were serving at then placed the cups of coffee onto the table. You then returned back to continue your job.

“Hey there pretty lady, have a coffee with me,” one of the customers said.

“It’s okay,” you said backing away.

The customer grabbed onto your arm hard and then pulled you in closer to him.

“I said let’s have some coffee.” The man said gritting his teeth.

“She’s working sir, maybe you can go to the strip club down the street and ask there.” Kris said grabbing your hand.

The man looked up at Kris and then back at you. He quickly gathered his things and left the shop.

“Thank you . . . “ you said to Kris.

“Be more careful next time,” he said before walking away once more.

You took a deep sigh and then returned to Xiumin to serve more coffee.

KRIS’S POV

*Girls are all the same. They just want to be saved all the time. I bet this one is also a money hungry girl that loves to live in luxury.*

You walked back into the break room and lied down on the couch.

*If that girl can’t stand up for herself there, then what if she walks home alone? What’s going to happen then? What if she gets hurt?*

You starting thinking of all the possible scenarios that could have happened while Soohyun was walking home alone.

*Why are you thinking about this Kris?! She’s the same as the rest. Make or steal money to buy designer bags or some crap*

“Bye Xiumin! Bye Tao!” you heard Soohyun say.

You looked up at the clock and saw that it was already closing time.

*Crap*

You jumped up from your spot and then ran outside.

“Soohyun,” you called.

She turned around and then gave you a 90 degree bow.

“Good night,” she said starting to walk out.

“WAIT,” you blurted out. “I’ll drive you home.”

“I’m fine. I can walk.” She replied.

“My cars in the front. Let’s go.” You said grabbing a jacket.

XIUMIN’S POV

You watched as Soohyun and Kris headed outside to Kris’s car.

“Tao tell me this isn’t a dream,” you said.

“It’s not hyung,” Tao said.

“Kris just asked to drive a girl home. A GIRL.” You said shaking Tao by the shoulders.

“I can tell,” Tao replied.

“It’s the first time since his ex that he asked to drive a girl home. This is big news.” You said pulling out your phone.

“What are you doing hyung?” Tao asked.

“Calling Luhan,” you said walking to the break room.

KRIS’S POV

You walked outside first and then unlocked your car door. You opened the passenger seat for Soohyun and then sat down in the drivers seat. Soohyun clasped her seatbelt on and sat with the hands placed on her lap.

“Where do you live?” you asked.

“It’s not far from here. I live at XXXXX Street.” She said.

You punched her address into your GPS and you started you engine. During the ride to her house, everything was silent. In order to break the silent atmosphere you decided to ask her a question.

“So why did you decide to work at Café Royal?” you asked.

“Honestly speaking I needed the money,” Soohyun replied.

*Typical girl*

“I need to support my grandmother so I have to try the best I can to make money,” she continued on.

*What? So she’s doing this for her family? Wow I guess I thought wrong.*

“What about your parents? Can’t they support your family?” you asked.

“I . . . don’t have parents.” She said quietly.

“I’m sorry if I asked,” you said quickly.

“It’s fine. I’m used to people asking that question.” She said.

“I see . . . “ you replied.

“I’m planning on finding a new place to live so yeah,” she said.

“Really? I can help you with that actually,” you said.

“That would be wonderful,” she said as her face lit up.

“My mom is a real estate agent, so I can get you some good deals,” you said to her.

“Thank you so much,” she said smiling widely.

“No problem,” you replied.

“I live here,” she said pointing at the house onto your left.

It was a small, run down house with gates that were practically falling off the hinges.

*Now I know why she wants to move*

“Thank you for driving me home,” Soohyun said.

“It’s fine,” you replied.

“I’ll see you at work tomorrow,” she said closing the car door.

You watched as she struggled to open the gate open and started your engine when she went inside the house.

*Maybe I judged you a little to early Park Soohyun . . . *

__________

I needed to update really fast today so I didn't highlight the thoughts >< I so sorry

CONTINUE READING IF YOU WANT TO HEAR ME RANT LOL 

EXO is currently in America, and they went to Disney Land today LOLOL 5.19.2012 the day Disney Land was blessed with the presence of 12 Gods (: So i heard Sehun was wearing a white shirt >:) someone take him to splash mountain please ~

Someone take me to LA to see EXO and the rest of SM T-T ASFOIHFOIAHSIDHIOAHSOFD 

o hai Kris

to all of you who are in LA you have no idea how lucky you guys are 

image

I would've bought this picture no lie. These girls have no idea how lucky they are what what what. LOL so apparently these girls are EXO fans the girls twitter is @donataollo pfttt

WHY CANT I RIDE WITH THEM WHY DONT I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY WHY WHY WHY WHY T-T

Kris and Baekhyun holding hand what is this why am i not with you guys T_T

HUNHUN COUPLEEEEE <3