Backyard Camping

Addicted to you

YOUR POV

You woke up from your sleep and looked outside the window. The skies had grown dark and the room was pitch black.

"Kai-sshi." you said slowly waking up Kai.

"O?" he said waking up as well.

"THE BARBECUE!" you exclaimed getting up quickly. 

You raced down the stairs and burst opened the backdoor. Luckily you hadn't missed anything. Chanyeol was lying down on the grass next to Baekhyun and were counting the stars in the sky. Suho was grilling up the meat and Sehun was setting up the table. D.O. was carrying the vegetables outside to the grill.

"O? Soohyun you're awake!" D.O. said.

"SOOHYUNNNN" Hailee yelled.

"Hailee you're here too?!" you said hugging onto her.

"Mhm. Suho invited me!" she said.

"So everyone's out here." Kai said walking outside.

He had no shirt on and his chocolate abs were exposed to everyone. You quickly covered your eyes and faced your back to him. Your face flushed a bright red color. 

"Is there something wrong?" Kai whispered into your ear.

"Ahh I think I see food!" you said walking away.

Kai smirked and then turned around.

KAI POV

"Kai we need to talk." Baekhyun said in a serious tone.

"Yeah?" you asked.

He grabbed you hand and led you inside of the house and closed the door.

"What is it?" you asked ruffling your messy hair.

"Are you serious about her?" Baekhyun said looking out the window.

You followed his gaze and you saw Soohyun pointing up at the stars next to Chanyeol.

"You mean Soohyun?" you said leaning on the counter.

"Obviously." Baekhyun said.

"Why do you ask?" you asked.

"We all now how many girls you've brought over to this house. All those feminine bras and underwear laid out in your room, not a nice thing to see. You end up just having one objective." Baekhyun said.

"What "objective"? you said using your fingers as quotation marks.

"Making them lose their innocence if you get what I'm saying." Baekhyun said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you could've just said that." you said.

"So are you serious?" Baekhyun asked you once more.

"She's definitely different but I'll play around a bit more." you said smirking.

"Look I'm not going to watch her develop feelings for you and you stepping all over them. Do you understand Kim Jongin?" Baekhyun said.

He never used your real name, so it showed how serious he was being. 

"Well my original objective was that but like I said I'll play with her a bit more." you said.

"Kim Jongin. . . " Baekhyun began to say.fad

"Alright alright." you said opening the backdoor. "I'll be outside." 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

After our little talk, Kai left you standing in the middle of the kitchen.

*Kai, please make the right choice.*

You walked outside and sat next to Soohyun who was making a flower crown out of the daffodils. She carefully mended the flowers together and then placed her creation on top of Chanyeol's head.  She smiled at Chanyeol's goofiness and then Chanyeol placed the "crown" on top of her. 

*Now I'm sure sure. Kai you're not going to hurt this girl.*

SOOHYUN'S POV

"THE FOOD IS READY!" Suho yelled.

"YESSSSS!" Chanyeol screamed quickly racing to his designated seat.

"Noona sit next to me." Sehun said patting on the seat next to him.

"Thank you Sehun." you said sitting down.

"WOWWW" Hailee said at the bountiful food that was in front of her.

"Thank you for the food." you said digging in.

"Noona noona say AHHH" Sehun said putting meat wrapped in lettuce inside of your mouth. 

You put two thumbs up at how delicious the food was and then started to make one for Sehun.

"Sehun here." you said holding out your food.

Sehun opened his mouth however your hand went into a different direction.

"Kai-sshi." you said surprised.

His mouth was filled with the meat and he gave you a thumbs up.

"I want one too!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Me too!" Baekhyun said.

"I'll make you one Chanyeol!" Hailee said.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes a couple of times to Hailee and then nodded his head.

After the delicious dinner, everyone cleaned up and gathered around a mini campfire that Suho had prepared. 

"Hmm let's get things a little heated up." Baekhyun said rubbing his hands.

"What are you thinking of?" D.O. asked.

"Hmm. We go around asking a general question. If that question pertains to you, you need to take a shot." Baekhyun said shooting Kai a glare.

KAI'S POV

*Why Baekhyun WHY. You know around 90% of these questions are going to pertain to me. It only gives me a bad image. . . *

"Let's play it sounds fun!" Hailee said clapping her hands. 

"Yay fun. . . " you said in a weak tone.

"Let's begin with a simple question. Take a shot if you've already had your first kiss." Sehun said.

Everyone but Soohyun and Sehun took a shot. You were good with drinking, so you were confident to last till the end.

"Take a shot if you've gone all the way with a girl." Baekhyun said.

"Aish," you said picking up a shot. 

You, Hailee, and Suho picked up a glass.

"Hailee!!" Soohyun gasped at Hailee's actions.

"Melong." she said drinking her glass.

SOOHYUN'S POV

You honestly had no idea that Hailee was such a "daring" girl. You also saw Kai and Suho pick up a shot glass following Hailee. You didn't know why but when Kai picked up his glass you felt tingly and weird on the inside.

"Take a shot if you've been in a relationship." you said.

Everyone besides you took a shot.

"HUL! Noona you've never had a boyfriend?" Sehun asked you shocked.

"She got love calls, but she rejected all of them." Hailee said chiming in.

"Take a shot if you've been in a relationship for longer than a month." Kai said. 

Everyone took a shot except you and Kai. 

"Take a shot if you've kissed someone of the same gender. Cheek counts." Chanyeol said.

Only Sehun took a shot.

"Sehun . . . " D.O. said with one eyebrow raised up.

"It was on the cheek!" Sehun said blushing.

"Who!!!" Everyone said at the same time.

"It was just a friendly thing." Sehun said avoiding the question.

"SO WHO!?" Baekhyun said.

"Luhan hyung." he said playing with his fingers.

Everyone suddenly turned silent.

"When was this?" Kai said clenching his teeth. "When did you meet them?"

"Calm down Kai." Suho said.

"ANSWER ME." Kai yelled.

"Last week." Sehun said in a scared tone.

Kai abruptly stood up in his seat and then walked over to Sehun. He grabbed Sehun's collar, causing him to stand up as well.

"KAI." Chanyeol yelled in his low tone

"You know how much that bastard made me go through. Him and his party of circus freaks didn't leave me alone. You know that Oh Sehun." Kai growled.

"But Luhan's nice!" Sehun exclaimed.

"SHUT UP." Kai yelled.

 "Kai go inside." Suho said pointing to the door.

Throughout this whole thing you were paralyzed by how scary Kai was able to get. Kai stormed inside and closed the door shut. Then everything remained silent.

"So I'll guess I'll explain." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah. . . " D.O. said.

"After some incident with Exo-M, Kai and Kris just don't like each other. They're been really competitive ever since middle school. I guess them disliking each other caused the two groups to distance each other as well." Baekhyun said.

"Why just Kai?" you asked.

"We've said too much." Baekhyun said getting up.

"Ah okay." you said resting your head on your hand. 

*I think I should check up on Kai*

You stood up and slowly crept inside and walked up the stairs.

"Kai?" you said knocking on the door.

There was no answer.

"Kai-sshi?" you asked again.

"Kai oppa" Kai said from the opposite side of the door.

"Kai oppa." you said taking a deep breath. 

Kai opened the door and peaked it open slightly so he was able to see you.

"Yes?" he said.

"Are you okay?" you asked playing with your fingers.

"Here." he said opening his door. 

"What?" you said.

"Come" he said motioning you to come inside.

Kai's room was decorated with pictures of famous dancers and his desk was scattered with notes on dance.

"Wow." you said marveling at the posters.

Kai jumped onto his bed face down and groaned.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." Kai said lifting his head up.

"Baekhyun told me everything." you said quietly.

Kai mumbled somethings into his bedsheets and sat upright.

"Sit." he said pointing at the space in front of him.

You listened to him and sat down. 

"Look over there." he said pointing to your right.

You looked, however nothing was there. You turned back, but this time Kai's finger was poking your cheek. 

"Gullible." Kai said smiling.

"Hey!" you said playfully slapping his arm.

"Oww that's where I hurt myself the other day." Kai said clutching onto his arm.

"I'm so sorry. Here I'll get the first aid kit." you said quickly getting up.

He grabbed your arm and sat you back down.

"Kidding." he said sticking out his tongue. 

"Uhhh I don't want to go to school tomorrow." Kai said lying down.

"Why not?" you asked.

"Because then we won't be able to hang out like right now." Kai said looking at you.

"We will hang out again." you said reassuringly.

"Tomorrow let's hang out again tomorrow." Kai said sitting back up. 

He grabbed onto your hands and looked you in the eyes.

"I have work after school." you said biting your lips.

"Right with them . . ." Kai said hesitantly. "You're not going to get close to them. Okay?" 

"But . . . " you started to say.

"Shh." he said putting his finger onto your lips. "I trust you." 

He took his finger off of your mouth and then smiled brightly. 

*Maybe I met you for a different purpose Soohyun.* (Kai's pov here)

"The others might be getting worried lets go back okay?" you said.

"I don't want to." Kai said grumbling.

"You need to apologize to Sehun." you said putting your hands on your hips.

"I don't like apologizing." Kai whined.

"Please?" you asked.

"Nooo." Kai said shaking his head.

"Uhmm I know what will make you!" you exclaimed.

"What?" Kai asked.

"Bu-ing ~ Bu-ing ~" you said putting your hands to your cheeks.

*That was so embarrassing*

Kai's monotone face brightened up and smiled at you.

"Fine." Kai said rubbing the back of his neck.

You walked out of the door first and turned back to see Kai still hesitant to come downstairs.

"Let's go!" you said walking back to him.

You grabbed his hand and went down the stairs to see the other members.

"What have you to been doing up there?" Chanyeol asked suspiciously.

"Emotional therapy." you said with a big smile on your face. "Kai." 

"Sehun I'm sorry for doing that to you." Kai said looking away.

All the member's mouths dropped.

"Did Kai just say sorry?" Baekhyun said.

"My ears must be playing tricks." Suho said.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KAI." Chanyeol yelled into the air.

"We need to hospitalize him now." D.O. said.

"I told you I don't like apologizing." Kai said looking at you.

"I accept." Sehun said holding out his arms.

"What do you want me to do?" Kai asked confused.

"It's called a HUG hyung." Sehun said embracing Kai.

"My babies grow up so fast." D.O. said faking a tear.

Kai looked back over to you and you gave him a thumbs up sign. He smiled and sat back down in his seat.

"Let's have a backyard camping experience." Sehun said clapping his hands.

"I think I have a big tent in my garage." Kai said.

"LET'S GET THEM!" Chanyeol said.

A few minutes later

The massive tent was set up and was ready to use. All the blankets and pillows were placed inside as well. 

"Hailee and Soohyun will sleep on that end and the guys will sleep from there." mother D.O. said.

"Yes mommy." Baekhyun said with a childish grin.

You got into your sleeping bag and snuggled inside. On your right was Hailee and to your left was Kai.

"Why do I get the thinnest sleeping bag?! This one has holes!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Last come last served." Chanyeol said lying down.

"That saying doesn't even exist hyung." Kai said.

"GOOOOD NIGHTT CHILDREN!" D.O. said.

You closed your eyes and fell asleep. Little did you know that this night was going to turn out anything BUT ordinary.