Pasta

Addicted to you

A/N : Because of all the love for Kris, here's a chapter for you guys :3

_____________

After the meeting ended, you stood up from your seat and stretched.

*Two hours of discussing can really tire someone.*

"So about that date," Kai said to you.

"It's just food shopping isn't it?" you asked.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have to go somewhere with this girl," Kris said grabbing onto your arm.

"What are you talking about? I'm taking her out tonight." Kai said grabbing your other hand. 

You were practically a rag doll in this situation. You were being pulled from one side and dragged from another. It made you a bit dizzy since you were going back and forth so much. 

"She ditched me last time for you so it's only appropriate for me to go with her," Kris said. 

"Kris does have a valid reason . . . " you mumbled.

"Kai isn't that your friend?" Kris said pointing somewhere.

You and Kai both turned around, but before you knew it, you were running in the opposite direction. You looked up and saw Kris grabbing onto your wrist, running with a smile on his face. 

"Kris oppa . . . " you said.

You and Kris ran outside and stopped to catch your breath. 

"This was the only way that I could get away from him." Kris said. "Now about food shopping."

"Ah right, I moved in all my stuff, but I just need to buy some food." you replied. 

"Then let's go." Kris said walking to his car.

"Huh?" you said a bit confused.

"Let's go food shopping," Kris said motioning you to come closer.

You nodded your head and followed Kris to his car. 

KAI'S POV

As soon as I turned around, that bastard and Soohyun were gone. I punched the wall with my bare fist and then sulked down into my chair. You sat down and thought for a few seconds and then bolted form your seat. You ran outside with a smirk of satisfaction on your face. 

SOOHYUN'S POV

"How about this?" Kris said handing you some apples.

"Put it in the cart," you said looking at some spices. 

"What are you looking to make tonight?" Kris asked peeking over your shoulder. 

"I think I'm going to make some pasta for myself," you replied holding up two spice bottles. 

"Then leave it to me." Kris said plucking different spices from the shelves. 

He gathered more ingredients and then placed it in the cart. While he was doing that, you walked up and down the frozen food aisles to gather more stuff to eat. 

*I should've brought a jacket* 

You hugged your arms in closer trying to make yourself as warm as possible.

"Here," Kris said placing his jacket on your shoulders. 

"Thank you," you replied looking up at him.

Kris went off to look for some more food and intensively studied each one. 

"I didn't know you could cook," you replied marveling at Kris's professionalism. 

"I cook every now and then," he replied with a smile.

After you were finished gathering the supplies, you headed to the check out aisle. 

"The total is $43.65" the lady said.

"I got it," Kris replied paying for the groceries.

"Omo. You must be so lucky to have such a gorgeous husband." the lady said smiling.

"Husband?" you asked a bit confused.

"I have never met such a beautiful couple in my entire life. You must have so much luck." the woman continued. 

Before you could reply, Kris cut you off.

"Thank you." he said smiling gently. 

He grabbed the groceries and placed them back into the cart. 

"Do you know what that woman was saying?" you asked putting on your seatbelt.

"She said that we looked like a married couple." Kris replied looking at you.

"Omo, we should go back and tell her that it was a mistake," you said putting your hands on your cheeks. 

"Why? You don't like being a couple with me?" Kris said continuing to look at you.

"Neh?" you replied at Kris's sudden statement. 

"I'm joking," Kris said chuckling to himself. 

"Ah I see," you replied.

You arrived at your house and you tried turning on the lights. 

"O?" you replied trying to flip the switch on.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked holding the groceries. 

"The lights aren't turning on," you replied panicking. 

"There should be some emergency candles inside the house," Kris replied entering the house first.

You remained in your position, not wanting to budge from your spot.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked.

"Uh, let's just say that I'm not very fond of the dark," you said.

"Here," Kris said lending out his hand.

You gently grabbed onto it and inched closer to him. Every sound you heard made you jump and caused you to tighten your grip on Kris.

"I'm sorry," you said biting your lower lip.

"It's fine," Kris said reassuringly. 

Kris managed to find some candles and lit some of it, so that the rooms were somewhat lighted. 

"I'll try to find the backup generator," he said. "Can you wait here for a few minutes? It won't take long."

You nodded your head and then sat down on the couch. You tucked in your knees into your chest, and rested your head on your knees. Every sound gave you goosebumps and made you jump from your seat. You grabbed a nearby blanket and put it over your body and then squeezed your eyes shut.

*Ghosts aren't real. Ghosts aren't real.*

"Boo," someone whispered into your ear. 

"AHHHH," you yelled falling from the sofa. 

"Are you okay? I didn't know you'd be that scared." Kris said helping you up.

"I'm fine," you said a little flustered.

You looked around and saw that all the lights were back on.

"The lights," you said smiling.

"Yup, I managed to turn on the generator for now. I'll fix everything by tomorrow." Kris replied.

"Thank you," you said heading to the kitchen.

You put on an apron and started to cook the pasta that your grandmother taught you how to make. You were trying to peel the shrimp, but it managed to slip out of your hands each time. 

"Here let me help," Kris said.

He slipped his arms under yours and started to peel the shrimp for you. It was as if he was giving you a back hug since his chest was touching your back. After he was done, he walked over to the sink to wash his hands. While you were boiling the pasta, Kris created the pasta sauce.

"Soohyun-ah," Kris said.

When your turned your head around, a bright flash filled your eyes. You blinked your eyes a couple of times and then looked back to Kris. 

"Did you just take a picture?" you asked.

"No . . . " Kris said holding his phone behind his back.

"Oppa!" you said.

"Maybe . . . " he said smiling.

"Delete it!" you said trying to grab the phone.

"Melong," he said holding it high above his head.

"You and your height," you said trying to reach the phone. 

No matter how high you jumped, your small height couldn't match his. As you jumped up once more, you accidentally lost your balance and fell on top of Kris. Thankfully you had his phone in your hands. 

"Deleted!" you said with a bright smile. 

You looked down and saw that Kris's face was really close to yours. You immediately got up and then helped Kris get up too. 

"You win this time," Kris said ruffling your hair.

After you finished making the pasta, you set up the table and placed down the forks and knives. 

"Woah," you said looking at the delicious food in front of you.

"I think we make a good tag team." Kris said holding out his hand.

You gave him a high five and sat down in your seat. You happily ate your pasta, not even looking up from your delicious dish. When you were halfway done with your food, you looked up to see Kris looking at you. His head was resting on his hand and he was looking at you with a smile on his face. 

"Aren't you going to eat oppa?" you asked.

"It's more fun watching you." he said.

Kris suddenly leaned over the table and placed his hand on your face. 

"You had some sauce on your lip," he said wiping it off.

"T. . . thanks." you said wiping your mouth with the back of your hands.

"It's getting late, I think I should go." Kris said looking at his watch.

"Right, we have school tomorrow too," you said getting up from your seat.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow at work." he said grabbing his jacket.

"Right," you said getting up as well. 

"I'll text you later," Kris said leaving your house.

"Alright," you replied, closing the door behind him.

"Woah, this is some good pasta," a voice said from behind you.

You turned around and saw someone sitting at your dining room table.

"KAI?!" you yelled at the top of your lungs.