Forced

Addicted to you

Alright I've been one lazy author and I haven't been updating as much as I should T-T. So today, I'm going to gift you all with a longer chapter heh (:

IM GOING TO WARN YOU ONE PART OF THE STORY IS A BIT MATURE CONTENT SO IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. I'm not checking it off as mature since the whole story does not contain mature content and only one portion does. Once again, you have been warned.

Next Day Around 9 PM

SOOHYUN POV

You packed up your homework and made sure you had everything in your bag. You had stayed after to help the teachers organize some papers and wrote a To-Do list to do at home. You placed your cellphone on top of your desk and realized that you had forgotten to hand in one of your worksheets into the teacher. Everyone had already gone home and since there was no one around, you decided to leave your stuff in the classroom and sprint to the teacher's office. 

SEOBIN POV

*So this is Kai oppa's school*

You peeked into each of the classrooms and even stepped into some just to experience what it would be like to go to the same school as Kai.

*Maybe I should transfer here. Get all the guys to fall in love with me and then make Kai jealous* 

You passed by one classroom when you heard a distant ring. 

 

"거부할수 없이 강렬한 이 느낌에 빠져버려 나를 놨어
난 단순하게 좋아 내 속에 숨어있던 것이 지금 눈떴어"
- lyrics from Wolf by Exo
 
You stepped into the classroom and walked up to the phone, wondering who could have been so idiotic to leave their stuff unguarded. You held up the phone and looked at the called ID and saw that it said "The Good Looking, Fabulous, and Amazing Kai." 
 
*So Kai must have set this as his caller ID on Soohyun's phone. You let the phone ring and when the little icon for voice mail came up, you picked up the phone and listened. 
 
"I don't know why you're not picking up the phone, but I want you to meet me in front of the gates since it's raining. You probably don't have an umbrella since you left it at my house the last time you came over, so I brought one that we could share. Hurry up or I'm not going to forgive you." Kai said.
 
"Well it looks like someone isn't going to meet Kai today," you said as you deleted the voice mail from Soohyun's phone.
 
"How about we have some other people pick you up tonight?" you said as you pulled out your own phone from your bag.
 
KAI'S POV
 
You waited outside with an umbrella in one hand and your backpack slung on your opposite shoulder. 
 
*Why isn't she here already? It's getting late already and I'm freezing.*
 
You heard a noise coming from behind you, so you turned around expecting it to be Soohyun. 
 
"Kai oppa! I looked everywhere for you." Seobin said running up to you. 
 
She ran under your umbrella and then placed herself as close to you as possible.
 
"Get off of me," you said pushing her away
 
"It's raining and I forgot my umbrella at home," Seobin said pouting.
 
"Did you see Soohyun inside?" you asked looking back at the school.
 
"I asked her if she was going home with you and she said no. She said she had somewhere urgent to go to so she called a taxi and left not too long ago." Seobin replied.
 
"I should go inside to check just in case." you said.
 
"Look I know you hate me that much, but I trust me once Kai." Seobin said putting on a serious face.
 
"Just this once," you said still feeling a little uneasy.
 
"Do you mind if you walk me home? It's been a while since things have been calm between you and me," Seobin said outstretching her arm into the rain. 
 
"Sure why not," you said as you proceeded to walk Seobin home. 
 
SOOHYUN POV
 
You came back to the classroom and gathered your things. You raced downstairs to see if Kai was waiting for you, but he wasn't there. It would have been pitch black if it wasn't for the flickering lamp posts on the streets. You reached into your bag to grab your umbrella, but you remembered you had left it at Kai's house not too long ago.
 
"Aish" you said and you looked at the falling raindrops. 
 
The raindrops reminded you of all the memories of Kai protected you from the rain as well as the times he insisted on giving you his jacket when he was wearing little to none himself. These thoughts made you extremely happy and made you fall in love with Kai even more.
 
You took a deep breath and began to run in the rain, shielding your eyes with your hands. You continued to run until a mysterious figure stopped you in the road. The man had on jeans, a baseball cap, and a black jacket on. He looked around 7 years older than you and a intimidating aura around him.
 
*Stranger Danger* you thought as you turned the other way.
 
However, when you turned around, there were 2 guys in front of you. They also looked around 5-6 years older than you did and was also of an overwhelming physical stature. You turned back around to the mysterious man and even though it was hard to see from the pouring rain, you swore you could see a smirk form on his face.
 
"If you come quietly with us, nothing will happen to you," the boy said. "We were just informed by someone that there would be a helpless little girl here." 
 
He took out his phone and held it up to your face so you could see what was written on the screen.
 
The message was from Seobin and it read "Do whatever you want with her. Make sure she's scared and drill into her mind that she'll never feel safe with Kai again."
 
The two men behind you grabbed you by the arms so you couldn't escape. You dropped your bag onto the floor and tried kicking and thrashing around in order to set yourself free. It was no use, they were too strong for you.
 
"Do you want us to use it when we bring her back?" one of the guys said.
 
"No, I want her to feel everything we do to her," the man in the baseball hat said as he came closer to you. 
 
He grabbed your face with one of his hand and studied your face. You glared at him and spat in his face. He wiped your spit off of his face and then slapped you across the right cheek. You felt your cheek burning and it began to sting, putting you in extreme pain. 
 
"Load her in the car and bring her to the basement." the man said. 
 
"Yes sir," one of the men said. 
 
They forcefully hauled you into a black truck, causing you to scrape your leg and then proceeded to tape your hands and mouth with duct tape. The van smelt like cigarettes and alcohol and the putrid smell made you want to gag. You tried to remain calm and take control of the situation, but your brain was just all over the place. 
 
*What if they kill me? What if I never see Kai again? What about Hailee and the other guys? Is my life really going to end like this?*
 
A voice broke your train of thought, causing you to shift your focus back up.
 
"No need to think about anything. Just know that I'm going to drag you through hell and back," the main said as he smiled at you from the front seat.
 
(A/N TIME)
 
Okay I've finally updated in forever T0T. I got really busy over the summer and everything, but I will try my hardest to update as much as I can. You can probably expect a new chapter from me this week because things are getting heated up and everything hehe. I already have what I'm going to write for the next chapter so that makes things much more easier for me (: 
 
I've also started a new anime craze, which means I've been starting like 5 different animes at a time (I've always been into anime). I caught up to bleach in 3 days which is crazy I know (i skipped the fillers in the anime) and I'm caught up to the whole manga which is crazy yup. If anyone has any recommendations of good anime/manga I'd love to hear it! I've probably watched like every main stream manga and have started a majority of the 2013 releases so it's going to be hard finding a new one LOLL (And yes I'm already caught up with everything shingeki no kyojin just wanted to put it out there) I think this will help me interact with the readers if we discuss about this haha (: