BYG

Addicted to you

SOOHYUN POV

The van screeched to a stop and for a moment everything began to get busier. Your eyes were blindfolded by a handkerchief and you were pulled out of the car and then slung over someone's shoulder. You tried thrashing around but it didn't work at all. The man took you inside and then placed you on a chair. They rather than tying you with rope or tape, they ripped off the tape on your hands and then handcuffed you to the chair.

"Ain't she a pretty one?" you heard a man say.

"I'd like to eat her up," another man said touched your hair. 

You cringed at his touch. 

"Get away from her. She's mine." a voice said. 

The man's voice was deep and it sounded very commanding. You heard footsteps leave the room and then a loud bang as the door slammed shut. Foot steps came closer to you and stopped right in front of you. 

"What is a pretty thing like you doing out late out night?" the man said whispering in your ear. He carefully took the duct tape off of your mouth and then paused. 

It was as if he was waiting for you to speak but you refused to say another word. 

"Acting brave isn't going to help you in this situation," he said the side of your face. 

He leaned in and forcefully began to kiss you. You tried to keep your mouth closed but all your efforts were futile. His tongue slid in and began to dance with yours. 

"Stop it," you tried to say.

However, the man said as he kept going. 

After a good 5 minutes he broke away and you could hear him his lips. He undid your blindfold and undid the handcuffs that restrained you.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"Call me Yongguk," the man said as pulled up a chair next to you.

"What are you going to do with me?" you asked.

"We're going to have a little fun," Yongguk said and he moved in closer to you.

___________________________

Kai POV 

Seobin's mother had invited you inside the house for some coffee and snacks so you couldn't refuse the offer.

"Why are you so worried right now?" Seobin asked you.

"Soohyun hasn't returned my calls or texts. What if something happend to her?" you said looking at your phone.

"Oppa, can you not bring her up anymore?" Seobin said.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"You don't love her. You're trying to use her to get over me, can't you see it?!" Seobin said grabbing onto you. 

"What are you saying?" you said trying to shake her off.

She just continued to hug you tighter. 

"Oppa I miss you. Let's get back together."Seobin said as she put her arms around your neck. 

She was about to lean in for a kiss until her phone began to ring. She ignored the call but her phone began to ring over and over agian. Seobin leaned into her bag and then turned her phone off. 

"Where were we Kai?" Seobin said as she got closer.

However, the house phone began to ring. 

"Just ignore it Kai," Seobin said leaned in for another kiss.

"Ey Seobin. Yeah Yongguk's going all out with that Soohyun girl or whatever. We wanted to call to see if it was alright with you because you know how Yongguk gets if you bother him. Call us back," the voice message system said. 

"What?" you said as you pushed Seobin away. 

You ran to the phone and then immediately called the number back.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" You yelled into the phone.

"Who is this?" the voice on the other side of the call said. 

"I ASKED WHERE ARE YOU?" you said getting more and more desparate. 

At the current moment you knew two things.

1) Soohyun was in trouble

2) Seobin was behind it.

_____________________

Yongguk=temporary character 

FINALLLY AN UPDATE

School is killing me but HOLY over 400 subs :') You guys make me so proud. I'm working on another fan fic and I'm thinking about posting that after this one ends hehe.