Kai and Kris

Addicted to you

SOOHYUN'S POV

"Tao looks intimidating at first, but he's actually a soft panda on the inside," Kris said.

"What animal do you think you represent?" you asked Kris.

"Maybe a dragon?" Kris replied with a smile.

"Why a dragon?" you asked.

"People say that I have this deathly glance that can captivate anyone," Kris said shrugging. "And besides I am legendary like a dragon aren't I?"

"Sure you are," You said rolling your eyes.

"You kind of remind me of a rabbit or maybe a sheep," Kris said trying to determine which one resembled you the most.

"Why do you think that?" you asked Kris.

"Because you're so adorable," Kris said pinching your cheeks.

"Let go! It hurts," you said laughing.

You and Kris were having a good time joking with each other when Kai stormed up to you. His eyebrows were furrowed and he had a serious look on his face.

"What the hell did I say Kris?" Kai said dragging Kris onto his feet by his collar.

"What did you say Kai?" Kris said unamused.

"She is mine, do you understand?" Kai said.

"KAI STOP," you said trying to pull him off Kris.

At that moment both Exo-K and Exo-M arrived at the lobby after hearing the commotion.

"Hyung . . . " Sehun said looking at Kai.

"It'll be fine," Luhan said whispering to Sehun. 

He reassuringly squeezed Sehun's hand to comfort him.

"She's not an item. She has the right to talk to anyone," Kris exclaimed.

"I'll let her talk to anyone BUT you," Kai said releasing Kris.

"But me? Am I that much of a problem in your relationship?" Kris said scoffing.

"Look Godzilla, I'm not going to let you steal something precious from me again," Kai replied.

"Again?" Kris said a bit confused.

"Nevermind . . . But just stay away from her." Kai stated.

"What if I don't want to? I have the right to talk to her just like everyone else. Or maybe are you jealous that she'll fall for me?" Kris said teasing Kai.

"The did you just say?" Kai said rolling up his sleeve.

"Are you deaf? Do I always have to repeat things twice?" Kris said.

"Don't start anything. This is a field trip and I don't want to get sent home," Xiumin said interrupting the fight.

"I guess I'll be the mature one and step down first," Kris said smirking.

"Mature? My ," Kai said getting annoyed again. 

"You two are causing a scene, stop it." Suho said.

You glanced around and surely enough students had stopped in their tracks to witness what was going on.

"You come with me," Kai said grabbing your wrist. 

Flustered, you had no choice but to go along with him. After a couple minutes of walking in silence you arrived at a secluded and dim hallway. Kai pulled you over to a small supply closet and shut the door behind him. 

"What is going on?" you said with a confused face.

Without a work Kai took off his shirt and then stared at you.

"What are you doing?!" you said covering your eyes.

Kai took your hands off of your face and then placed them at your side.

"You're not allowed to see any other man's body except mine. Do you understand?" Kai said.

"I was about to tell you what happened but . . ." you started to say.

"Do you understand?" Kai repeated again.

"Yeah . . ." you said staring at the ground.

Kai gently lifted your head up and gave you a light peak on the lips.

"And those are for me only," Kai said pointing at your chest.

"YAHH!" you said hitting Kai. "Now put on your shirt"

"Yes ma'am," Kai said putting on his shirt.

"Kai, no matter what happens I'll always love you. I'll always be thinking about you and worrying about you so there's no need to worry. I'll never leave you." you said.

"Thanks babe," Kai said hugging you.

"But why do you get so angry when I'm with Kris? We're nothing BUT friends," you said picking at your nails.

"We never got along," Kai said as his face darkened.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"You don't need to worry about it," Kai said giving you a kiss.

"Let's get out of here. It's getting stuffy," you said.

The two of you exited the supply closet holding hands. However as soon as you entered the lobby one of the teachers started to blow his whistle at you. The teacher had curly white hair, buckteeth, and an overly large beer gut.

"PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. CODE 3. I REPEAT PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION," The teacher cried into a walkie talkie.

-----------

"We were just holding hands." Kai said trying to explain.

"Sure you were. I bet you did some other naughty things. Teenagers and their hormones," the teacher said.

You and Kai were in the detention room having a 2 on 1 talk session with the teacher.

"You guys are lucky that I didn't send you home," the teacher said.

"WE WERE JUST HOLDING HANDS!" Kai yelled in frustration.

"Yelling at a teacher? Is this a threat? Are you trying to break code 2?" The teacher went on.

"Oh my God," Kai said face-palming.

"You teens think this trip is a place to meet new people and have a one night stand don't you?" the teacher said.

"She's my girlfriend. I've known her before this trip so stop accusing us with ridiculous things," Kai said.

"Please excuse his behavior, but really we did nothing wrong. I don't think holding hands deserves a serious punishment," you said.

"Look Ms. Sassypants. I'm the teacher so I make the decisions," the teacher said.

"Her name is Soohyun," Kai said staring right at the teacher.

"Ms. Sassypants," the teacher said trying to piss of Kai.

Kai stood up and was about to punch the teacher in the face before he was interrupted. 

"What do you think you're doing Mr.Song?" a female voice said.

You looked up and found that crazy lady that was supposed to be your supervisor on the trip.

"Well Ms. Lee, I found these two displaying public intimacy outside. This one tried to hit me. We should send him to jail!" Mr. Song said.

"Get out you two," Ms. Lee said.

"Why?" you asked.

"I'm letting you go. Be thankful," Ms. Lee said.

"But . . . " Mr. Song started.

"You are nothing but a prude who has never been able to love. Fix your personality and then try," Ms. Lee said.

"You are a crazy piece of ," Kai said to Mr. Song before running out of the room.

"That was weird," you said.

"Tell me about it," Kai said shaking his head.

"Want to go to the arcade? I bet the guys are there," You asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," Kai said giving you a big smile.

---------------------

School just drains the life out of me LOL

aidhoaihfdoiahsodfhaoisdhf

My gakal feels just EXPLODED this week. I was crying a river during the last episode and my mom thought I was crazy. O well . . . (: ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS EVER RIGHT HERE

Since school has begun I'll update on the weekends or whenever else I have time Thank you readers!!! xoxo