New place to live

Addicted to you

 

KAI’S POV

“Don’t forget this.” you said tossing a girl her skirt.

“Oppa that was great ~” the girl said seductively.

You just finished “doing” one of the girls from Hope (the school) and lied back onto your bed. You placed your hands behind your head and then started up into the ceiling. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn’t get Soohyun’s innocent face out of your head. Because of this thought, you ended your play session a little early. The girl inched her face closer to yours but you coldly pulled away. The hell with it, you didn't even know her name. 

“Oppa?” the girl asked putting her clothes back on.

“Leave,” you said.

“I thought you loved me.” She cooed.

“ off and get out.” You said with a straight face.

“But it’s dark out!” she whined.

“Your point?” you said unwaveringly.

Your eyes didn’t even meet hers. The girl stood up and gave you a good hard slap to the face.

“Feel better ?” you said raising one eyebrow.

The girl grabbed all of her things and walked outside, slamming the door in the process. You touched the side of your check and found a little bit of blood on your hands.

“Girl number 9 out and over.” You mumbled to yourself.

You rolled over onto your stomach and grabbed your phone from your nightstand. You scrolled down your contacts until you stopped at one name. You clicked it and then sent the following message.

Are you sleeping?

You placed the phone back down next to you and anticipated for it to ring again. A blue light shun from your phone and your phone read “1 New message from Soohyun”

Soohyun: Not at the moment. Why do you ask?

*She’s not sleeping* you thought smiling to yourself. (This is a text message convo)

You: O nothing I just wanted to know (:

Soohyun: Ahh I see.

You: How was your first day on the job.

Soohyun: It went really well! I got to meet Tao and Xiumin again. Kris even gave me a ride home!

After you got her message your teeth clenched tightly and your hand made a fist.

You: Kris drove you home?

Soohyun: Yupp ~

You: Next time call me. I’ll pick you up anytime.

Soohyun: Ehh? I don’t want to bother you.

You: You can never bother me no matter how much you try.

Soohyun: I’ll be sure to call you next time then haha

“YA KAI OPEN THE DOOOOOOR!” Baekhyun yelled from your front door.

You groaned and put a pillow on top of your head.

“YOUR FINGER THINGY (finger recognition) DOESN’T WORK FOR ME. HURRY DOWN OR ILL KICK THE DOOR DOWN!” Baekhyun continued to yell.

You stood up and then trudged to your front door. You turned the doorknob, letting Baekhyun into your house.

“Waaaa,” he said plopping himself onto your couch.

“Can I help you?” you asked crossing your arms.

“First, put a shirt on. Second, slapped again?” Baekhyun asked.

“Whatever,” you said walking back to your room.

“Ya you brought another girl over? Are you CRAZY?” Baekhyun said turning you around.

“Hyung I’m perfectly sane.” you said.

“What about Soohyun?” he said. “Don’t you have feelings for her?”

“Feelings? What are you talking about?” you said in an uncertain tone.

“Don’t play dumb with me.” Baekhyun said in a serious tone.

“So what if I might be interested in her.” You said ruffling your hair.

“If you are interested, you wouldn’t go around getting AIDS from random girls.” Baekhyun said coldly.

“I’m disease free, don’t worry hyung.” You replied.

“Step up your act,” Baekhyun said walking to your kitchen.

“What are you doing here anyway?” you asked.

“I have no food at home so I came to scavenge your fridge.” Baekhyun said digging inside your refrigerator.

“HYUNG!” you said.

“Ahh it’s fine,” Baekhyun said pulling out two hot pockets. “Now it’s a party,”

THE NEXT DAY AT WORK

SOOHYUN POV

“Finally break time.” You said sitting down inside the break room.

You looked at the clock at saw that it read 6:00P.M.

“Soohyun?” Luhan asked peeping his head through the door.

“Luhan oppa!” you said standing up.

“Kris is looking for you,” he said.

“Kris?” you asked cocking you head to the side.

*Why would Kris want me?*

You shrugged and then walked outside. You scanned the shop and found Kris sitting in a booth with a cup of coffee.

“You wanted me?” you asked.

“Sit,” he said pointing to the seat in front of you.

You hesitantly sat down and then fidgeted in your seat.

“Here,” he said giving you a piece of paper.

You grabbed the paper and then looked at it. It was a picture of a really nice house with a beautiful view of the city. You looked at the price and found that it was $3,000 a month.

“Kris oppa . . . I can’t afford this.” You said pushing the paper back to him.

“I got a really good deal on this room.” He said pushing the paper back.

“For how much?” you asked.

He leaned in closer and then whispered into your ear.

“ONLY $250?!” you yelled in shock.

Everyone in the café turned around to stare out you. In embarrassment you covered your face with your hands. Kris gently placed your hands away from your face and then took a sip from his coffee.

“Yup,” he said.

“Wow thank you so much. I’d love to accept this offer. But how did you get the price to become so low?” You said bowing your head down.

“The house came fully furnished with pretty expensive furniture, but it got taken out so I guess it got a little cheaper.” Kris said.

“Stop bowing you make me look old.” Kris said jokingly.

“Ahh I can’t wait!!!” you said clasping your hands together. “When can I move in?”

“Anytime.” Kris added on.

*Am I dreaming?*

You slapped your face lightly a couple of time and then pinched your arm.

“Ouchh,” you said after pinching your right arm. “I’m definitely not dreaming.”

Kris lightly smiled and then took a sip from his coffee.

“Did Kris just smile? . . . with a girl?” Luhan asked from behind the counter.

“I think so hyung,” Tao said behind the counter.

“The world is ending isn’t it.” Xiumin said anxiously biting his nails.

“At least hyung is opening up a little” Tao said shrugging his shoulders.

“I can’t wait to go!” you said still looking over the picture of the house.

“I can take you right now if you wanted to.” Kris said.

“REALLY?” you yelled again.

“Why not? I can leave the shop to Xiumin for a bit.” Kris said smiling.

“I’ll go get my jacket!” you said running off to the break room.

KRIS’S POV

You watched Soohyun practically sprint to the break room with a big smile on her face.

“Hyunnnnnnnng ~” Tao said sitting across from you.

“Kreeeeeeeeeeeeees” Xiumin said joining Tao.

“Can I help you two?” you asked raising on eyebrow.

“I see you.” Xiumin said diverting his eyes to the break room.

“I do not like her.” You said trying to clear up things.

“You found her a house for WAYYYY cheaper than it was originally was.” Tao said.

“I’m just helping out a fellow co worker that’s all.” You said looking out the window.

“That’s what they all say.” Luhan said joining the conversation.

“We’re just a co-worker to boss thing. Nothing more.” You said glaring at Luhan.

“I’m ready!” Soohyun said walking up to you and the rest of the guys.

Xiumin, Tao, and Luhan all looked at Soohyun with mischievous eyes.

“Is there something wrong?” Soohyun asked looking at her clothes.

“Nothing,” you said standing up. “Here follow me to my car.”

You walked outside and then led Soohyun to your black BMV. Like a gentleman, you opened the door for her and then sat down in the drivers seat. When you sat down you saw Soohyun struggling to do her seatbelt. Every time she tried to pull it down, it didn’t budge from it’s spot.

“Let me help,” you said.

You reached over her and then easily pulled her seatbelt out. After doing her seatbelt, you looked up to see your face really close to hers. Her big eyes were staring into yours, and it blinked a couple of times. To break the stare you coughed and faced the front.

“Uhh the apartment is pretty close to the shop,” you said.

“That’s good.” She replied enthusiastically. “Let’s go!”

You couldn’t help but smile at her childish anticipation. Since the house was pretty close to the café, the trip only took around 15 minutes.

“We’re here.” You said parking the car.

“Woah,” Soohyun said peering out the car window.

SOOHYUN POV

*Finally I get a place to stay. Grandma will be able to live in peace and save up money to see grandfather’s grave . . . *

You had arrived at a beautiful house that overlooked the Hangkang river. It was normal sized and had a lavish garden in the front. In the garden, there was a small bird bath and a big fountain.

“Oh My God . . . “ you said with your mouth opening widely.

“Isn’t it nice?” Kris said.

KRIS POV

Without a word, Soohyun hugged onto you tightly. You were a little shocked by her actions so you didn’t know how to respond. She broke the hug and then gave another 90 degree bow.

“Thank you so much.” She said quietly.

You lifted her head up and saw tears in her eyes.

“Soohyun-ah” you uttered.

She placed your hand away from her face and returned to her 90 degree position.

“Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you.” She said.

*I don’t know what she had to go through, but I feel happy for giving her this opportunity*

You raised her head up again and then gave her a small reassuring smile.

“Don’t cry.” You said wiping the tears off of her face.

Her eyes glistened in the dark from the tears in her eyes. You hugged her tightly trying to comfort her.

“Here why don’t we go inside? Ne?” you said.

She wiped away her tears with her sleeves and nodded her head. You put out your hand and she held onto it. You lead her inside the house, to give her a tour.

MEANWHILE

KAI’S POV

You drove up to the café that Soohyun was working at to see how she was doing. It was closing time so you suspected that Soohyun was done with work. You walked inside and then looked around the place.

“What the hell is he doing here?” Tao said.

“Let’s find out.” Luhan said walking up to you.

You had an uninterested look on your face, and completely ignored Luhan.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan said to you.

“I’m obviously here to see you,” you said sarcastically.

“Don’t joke with me Kai,” Luhan said grabbing your collar.

“Where’s Soohyun?” you said.

“She went with the leader.” Xiumin said butting in.

“What?” you said taken aback.

“Jealous pretty boy?” Xiumin added on.

“Where’d they go?” you said clenching your teeth.

“I don’t know. They said something about going to a house.” Tao said mischievously.

 You straightened up at the word “house” and your eyebrows furrowed.

“I think the house was at XXX XXX” Xiumin said giving you the address.

You knew that he was doing this purposely but you didn’t care. You stormed outside the café and then made your way back into your car. You slammed on the pedal and raced down the street. You kept your eyes opened to look out for Soohyun.

“Where is she?” you said to yourself.

You peered over to your left and found Soohyun bowing to Kris.

*This isn’t her house. This isn’t Kris’s house either.*

You had no idea what was going on but you didn’t like it. You parked nearby and decided to see what would happen. You couldn’t hear what was going on, which made you a little frustrated. Kris then placed his hand on Soohyun’s face and wiped something off of it. He then pulled her in for a hug.

*What they hell is he doing to Soohyun*

Kris then put out his hand to Soohyun and ventured inside of the house.

*What the is going on? Why are they going into a dark house ALONE?*

You didn’t know why, but your insides burned with jealousy. You wanted to barge into the house and drag Soohyun out. Just the thought of her with Kris made you angry. With a pissed mindset, you started your engine again and drove home.

*I don’t know why, but if she’s with another man it just angers me to the point that I can’t bear . . . What is this feeling?*