Scaredy Cat

Addicted to you

SOOHYUN'S POV

"You love me? . . . " you asked. 

On the outside you had a confused look on your face, but on the inside there were fireworks exploding here and there.

"My house is close by here, so lets talk there," Kai said pointing at his car.

You nodded your head and headed towards Kai's house.

AT THE HOUSE

"Both of us are pretty much soaked, so why don't we take a shower first?" Kai said.

"WHAT?" you yelled.

"Huh? O! NO NO NO. I meant separately. I have 3 bathrooms in my house. I'll leave a change of clothes out for you." Kai said.

"Alright," you said walking to the bathroom.

You undressed and stepped into the shower. You fiddled with the knobs a little, and finally got the water to run.

*Kai just confessed to me. How do I say yes? Am I supposed to say it to his face, or are we officially together after this? Everything confuses me. I'm not good with these things. You know what? I'm just going to go with the flow.*

You stepped out of the shower and dried yourself off. You carefully opened the door and peaked outside. On the floor was a pile of clothes and a post-it note stuck on top of it. 

*Shorts and a t-shirt. That's good. What does this note say?*

"After I come down, we can make something to eat"

By the time you had exited the bathroom, Kai was still upstairs in the shower.

"I guess I'll make something before he comes down," you said to yourself. 

You walked to the kitchen and started to open random draws. To your luck, you found two cup ramen bowl and wooden chopsticks. You finished setting a timer, when two arms s around your waist. You turned around and found Kai with a cheeky smile on his face. He had a white t-shirt around his neck and he was half (top wise).

"PUT A SHIRT ON!" you yelled covering your eyes.

"I need to air out my abs. They need to breathe once in a while." Kai said.

"If you want to be in front of me, I'm afraid they'll need to suffocate." you said.

"Fine, fine." Kai said putting on his shirt.

"Much better," you said.

"So chef Soohyun. What are we having this fine evening?" Kai asked you, using a spoon as a mic.

"It's a delicacy passed down from generations of my family." you said playing along.

"Can you show us this technique?" Kai asked.

"It's very secretive though." you said.

"Silly girl," Kai said ruffling your hair.

"Silly Kai," you said ruffling Kai's hair much harder.

"So is this how you want to play?" Kai said smirking evilly. 

"No I'm content with the current situation. You know all calm and quiet-ish." you replied.

Regardless of your word, Kai slowly advanced closer towards you. You quickly ran to the living room, and used the sofa as a barrier. If Kai moved right, you moved left and vice versa.

"Me-long~" you said sticking your tongue out.

"I think I'll be the winner of this match." Kai said.

He hopped OVER the couch and stood right in front of you. He then proceeded to pick you up and slung you over his shoulders. 

"You are not going to do what I think you're going to do," you said mortified.

"That depends on what your thinking," Kai said. 

He then started to spin in circles with you still slung over his shoulders.

"I GIVE UP!" you yelled desperately. 

"That's what I thought," Kai said laughing.

He gently lied you on the couch and then sat next to you.

"I think my brain is spinning," you said holding your head with your hands.

"Let me check," Kai said.

He leaned over you, placing his face centimeters away from yours. He gazed into your eyes for a long time and then came in for a short kiss. He pecked you on the lips and then looked back into your eyes. This time you leaned in and gave him a longer kiss. The kiss that was once a peck was now a make out session. Kai's grazed your mouth as if asking for permission to enter. When you opened up your mouth, Kai's tongue made his way in and s around with your tongue. At the moment, the timer that you had set for the ramen went off. Being extremely hungry at that moment, you quickly pushed Kai off and ran for the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"Food is ready!" you said with a big grin on your face.

You sat down on the couch with a bowl of ramen in one hand and a remote control in the other. You a comedy show, however Kai took the remote and a scary movie. You looked at the screen for about 10 seconds and hid behind your cup ramen.

"Cough, cough, scaredy cat," Kai said. 

"I am not a scaredy cat," you said.

"Then prove it," Kai said.

"How?" you replied.

"Watch the whole movie without closing your eyes for more than 3 seconds." Kai said.

"That's so easy, that I'm not going to do it," you said.

"O really? Then let's test that out," Kai said.

*What have I gotten myself into?*

Throughout the whole movie you kept your eyes peeled as wide as you could. You could feel Kai's cold gaze, seeing that he was making sure you weren't flinching. After the movie ended, the images of murderers and pools of blood replayed in your head over and over again. You made your way to the guest room and sat down on the bed. Letting out a huge sigh, you lied down facing the ceiling. Then everything went black.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" you yelled, hiding under the blankets. 

*I'm going to die. I am going to get killed and I am going to die*

"BOO!" Kai said scaring you. 

You jumped at his scream and fell off the bed.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" you yelled.

"You clumsy girl," Kai said taking the blankets off your head.

You covered your face with your hands and maintained a fetal position on the floor. 

"Aigo, what am I going to do with a scardey cat?" Kai said.

"I AM NOT A SCAREDY CAT!" you yelled.

Kai lifted you up princess style and brought you to his room. His room was lighted by candles, so it was more bearable to be in.

"I"ll find some candles to put in your room, so wait here." Kai said.

You hugged onto his torso and shook your head.

"I don't want to sleep alone," you said frowning. I am not sleeping in that cursed room by myself." 

"You big baby," Kai said smiling at you.

"I am n . . ." you started to say.

Before you could finish, Kai kissed you on the lips quickly and pulled back.

"But that's what I like about you. Actually I like everything about you." Kai replied. 

"I'm glad we feel the same way." you said smiling.

"Why you like everything about me too? Kai asked.

"Nope I like everything about myself as well." you said sticking out your tongue.

After saying this, Kai gently tackled you onto the bed. He climbed on top of you and started to kiss you passionately. 

"THUMP" 

"What was that?" you said looking at Kai.

"It's probably nothing," Kai said going back to kissing you.

"THUMP" 

"Okay that isn't nothing." you said getting scared.

"CRASH"

"Let's go see what's going on."  Kai suggested.

You nodded your head and then got up. You grasped Kai's hand, with the intention of never letting go. Both of you descended the stairs carefully, keeping your ears wide open for any sounds. 

"CRASH"

"Over there," Kai said dragging you to the kitchen. 

Kai shun the flashlight to the direction of the sound and found pots and pans scattered all over the floor. 

"AHHH" you yelled.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"The p . . pot. It's moving," you said pointing to a pot on the floor.

"It's probably your ima . . . " Kai started.

However, the pot moved little by little to your direction. Kai lifted up the pot and found a baby kitten shaking in fear.

"How ironic? I guess we have two scaredy cats now." Kai said handing you the kitten.

_____________________

BAYM UPDATED

hehe btw I think I might start another fan fic, that's going to be released WAYYY later. So far the plot and everything are a secret (: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thPsxgyr72M&feature=youtu.be <- im dying LOLOL