House Tour

Addicted to you

I'm currently addicted to the song "jaywalking" from the drama shut up flower boy band @.@ L <3 

____

SOOHYUN POV

You carefully grabbed Kris’s hand and then walked inside of the house. The lights were off so it was pitch black. You walked using baby steps, not wanting to fall.

“Where’s the light switch,” Kris grumbled.

“It should be somewhere here.” You said touching the walls.

“Found it,” Kris said turning the lights on.

You closed your eyes to readjust to the bright setting, and then reopend them. In front of you was a beautiful living room with windows filling up two sides of the walls. There was no furniture in the rooms, but everything felt so big. Compared to your house the ceilings were twice as high and the living room was probably the size of your living room, kitchen, AND bathroom combined.

“I can’t believe I’m betting such a good deal! I need to repay you somehow.” You said.

“No no no I’m fine.” Kris said.

“I have an idea! Next time I’ll treat you to dinner.” You said with a big smile.

“I’ll be anticipating expensive sushi and the world’s best caviar,” Kris said jokingly.

You stuck out your tongue and continued to explore the house. You had never lived in such a luxurious environment before, so everything was so unfamiliar to you.

“Are you sure that I can live in such a grand place?” you said uneasily.

“Do you not want to?” Kris asked.

“I do but I feel that I’m paying so little for such a place.” You said looking up at the skylight.

“Don’t worry. This house was actually going to be knocked down, but I had everything redone.” Kris said putting his hands on his hips.

“You designed all this?!” you said surprised.

“I was always into interior designing,” he said.

“It’s getting late I think we should head back.” Kris said looking at the time.

You pulled out your phone and it read 10:38PM.

*I guess time does flow by fast when you’re having fun*

"I'll help you move in tomorrow if that's okay with you." Kris said.

"I would like that," you replied.

Kris dropped you off at your house and then left. You were about to open the door, but a familiar voice stopped you.

"FINALLY!" Kai said throwing his hands in the air.

"Kai-sshi? What are you doing here?" you asked confused.

"What were you doing with that Kris guy?" Kai asked completely ignoring your question.

"He helped my buy a house," you said smiling

*A house?* (Kai's thoughts are in blue)

"I could've gone with you," Kai said pouting.

"Kris's mom is a famous real estate agent so I was able to get a really good deal on the house. I'm so happy!" you exclaimed.

"When are you moving in?" Kai asked.

"Tomorrow! I need to pack everything and buy new furniture though," you said tapping your chin.

"I'll help you move in." Kai said.

"Ah actually Kris said he'd help me." you said.

*Kris this Kris that Kris can go screw a tree for all I care*

"I'll join you two." Kai said forcing a smile.

"Are you sure? You really don't have to," you said a little concerned (A/N Soohyun doesn't know anything about the whole Kris vs Kai thing. She had a feeling that they don't like each other but she disregards it)

"I insist I go with you and him." Kai said. 

You knew that Kai wasn't going to change his mind so you just nodded. Kai's phone started to ring and he immediately picked it up.

"YOU WHAT?" Kai yelled into the phone.

He looked a little flustered and you knew that something was up. Kai immediately hung up the phone and ruffled his hair a couple of times.

"Is there something wrong?" you asked.

"It's the boys . . . They broke my front gate . . ." Kai said a little angry.

"How??" you asked.

"THAT CHANYEOL FIGHTING WITH D.O. CRASHING INTO MY GATE BREAKING THE HINGES. HOW BIG CAN THESE BOYS GET?" Kai yelled into the air. "I'll text you later okay?" 

With those words Kai hopped into his car and sped off.

*Silly Kai* 

You smiled and walked inside.

KAI'S POV

You raced back home and found Chanyeol and D.O. sitting calmly on the grass. You raced over to your gate to see if everything was okay.

"The hell? Nothing is wrong with the gate." you said a little confused.

"Hyunng we're hungry." Sehun said pointing at his mouth.

"Open the door for us Kai," Suho said pointing at the door.

"Hyung I thought you said that the gate was broken?" you said looking skeptically at Baekhyun.

"O? I lied. We're hungry so hurry up and open the door." Baekhyun said not even looking up.

You face-palmed at walked over to your door to open it. You pressed your finger onto the finger recognition pad and the doors opened up. 

"WOOHOO" Chanyeol said running inside. 

As soon as you got inside you collapsed onto the couch and put on a "what-did-I-just-say-to-Soohyun" face on.

"Why the long face? Tell mommy everything." D.O cooed.

"Hyung that's gross don't say that." you said brushing him off.

"Forget the mom part but whats up?" he asked sitting next to you.

"I'm going to go interior decorating shopping tomorrow with Soohyun . . ." you started to say.

Before you could finish D.O started to laugh.

"YOU? INTERIOR DECORATING? FUNNY" D.O said clutching onto his stomach from laughter.

"yeah but that's not the problem." you grumbled.

"Should I pick girly pink or should I pick baby blue as my wallpaper?" Chanyeol said jokingly. 

All of Exo-K began to laugh.

"I'M GOING WITH KRIS AS WELL," you yelled.

The room turned silent.

"You don't mean the Kris from SME right?" Sehun said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hope doesn't even know about that school that's how we keep our fans." Baekhyun said winking at Kai. 

"That's not the point here hyung," you said shaking your head.

"Why'd you say you wanted to go with them?" Suho asked you.

"If I didn't go then it would be just her and Kris." you said growling at Kris's name.

"Someone's a little jealous." Chanyeol said teasing you.

"My baby is taking an interest to a girl!" D.O said pretending to wipe away a tear.

"I'm not jealous. I'm just  . . . " you started to say.

"Just what?" Suho said raising an eyebrow.

"concerned." you managed to say.

"O PULEASEEEEEEE" Baekhyun said shaking your head. 

"It's true. It's not like I have feelings for her." you said defending yourself.

"That's what they all say hyung. Don't you watch dramas?" Sehun said with glistening eyes.

"Maybe you loveeee her." Chanyeol cooed.

"Love?" Sehun asked with bright red cheeks. 

"Why are you getting red?" Suho asked Sehun.

"Don't pressure me!" Sehun yelled running to the kitchen.

*4-D maknae that's for sure*

"Soooo?" D.O said looking at you.

"I'm not in love. I need to get washed up. . ." you said quickly going upstairs.

*Love . . . . . What is love?*

_______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter T-T but it needed to be short to start the stuff in the next chapter :3

Instead I will post pictures of THE ONE AND ONLY BOOOTIFUL EXO

Before I start though I need to rage a bit -.-

The fans at the bejing airport were literally MAULING Exo-M. Luhan even FELL because of them. We're fans but why the would you take it to the extreme? I heard Exo-M left with tattered clothes and fIAODSHFOIHDSOIFHIDHSF 

WHERE THE ARE THE BODY GUARDS?! The manager had to kick some fans away to protect Exo-M but I think Lay said not too and kept a smile on. Seriously I don't want any idol star being AFRAID of their fans. That's so sad. Giving away their freedom and happiness to entertain others. THEY DO THIS AND WHY CANT WE GIVE THEM THEIR SPACEEE 

WHERE THE IS THE SECURITY ?!?!!?!!

I need some hunhan to calm me down. . . 

muuuuuuch better

Ignore the caps LOL hold the up you crazy saseng dans and leave stars alone >:0

rqxBe.jpg

I'm judging all of you who mauled my bootiful boys >:(