Finally

Addicted to you

A few days later . . . 

SOOHYUN'S POV

"What are you doing after school?" Hailee asked you with a lollipop in .

"I have a job interview." you replied.

"ANOTHER ONE?" Haille gasped.

"Yeah . . . " you said.

"How are you going to juggle two jobs AND school?" Hailee asked.

"I think I can manage in some way." you said shrugging your shoulders.

"You're going to die from working too hard." Hailee said.

"What else am I supposed to do Hailee? You know my situation." you said in a quiet tone.

"I just don't want your health to deteriorate." Hailee said.

"You don't need to worry about me," you said with a smile.

You were about to walk out of school, when someone pulled out your earphones from your ears.

"What the . . ." you said. 

"Hmm Infinite not bad." Kai said with one of your earphones in his ear.

"Kai oppa? What are you doing here?" you asked surprised. 

"Well I'm here to pick someone up." Kai said looking at you.

"Ah, I have to go somewhere, so not today." you said.

*He CAN'T find out where I'm going to work. If he does, theres no way he's going to let me stay.*

"I'm going to a friend's house." you said.

"I can drive you there." Kai said.

"She lives close by so I can walk." you replied.

"Then I'll walk with you." Kai suggested.

*How do I shake him off?*

"Isn't that Sehun?" you asked pointing into a random direction.

"O? Where?" Kai asked looking back.

Using this chance, you ran in the totally opposite direction. You ran for a couple of blocks and then stopped to catch your breath. 

*I didn't expect him to fall for it, but at least it worked*

KAI'S POV

When you turned back, you found that Soohyun was long gone.

*Aish I was going to ask her today . . . *

You kicked a nearby rock, and went to Suho's house. All of the Exo-K members were already there eating pizza and playing video games. 

"HOW'D IT GO?" D.O. asked.

"She left," you answered pretty pissed.

"You got dumped?" Baekhyun asked.

" . . . " Sehun added on.

"NO! She had to go to some friend's house or something." you replied.

"What a bummer." Suho said taking a big bite into his pizza.

*I'll try again tomorrow. I just want to tell her before the MT trip" you said grabbing a slice to eat.

"Isn't that in 4 days?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah . . ." you replied.

"Good luck Kai." Suho said patting you on the back.

"Yeah . . . " you mumbled.

SOOHYUN'S POV

You walked a couple more blocks and arrived at a bar/club titled, "Fixed Star". [totally not an infinite reference what are you talking about]. Seeing that it was only around 6 PM, there were hardly any customers. 

"Can I help you?" a girl with red hair asked.

"I'm Park Soohyun and I'm here for the 9PM job." you replied.

The girl's face lit up from those words.

"You go the job!" the girl said. "By the way call me Jangmi." (it means rose)

"Really?! Ah, and alright." you replied.

"My real name is Heejin, but when I'm working they call me Rose." she added on. "Your new name can be Byul." (It means Star)

"Byul . . . " you said.

"Here's you uniform Byul." Jangmi said handing you clothes.

It was practically black shorts and a black V-neck with the bar's name printed on it. 

"This bar is known for getting very rowdy, so I'm warning you beforehand." Jangmi said.

"How rowdy?" you asked carefully.

"Nothing much. Chairs are thrown around here and there. Police are called often, no biggie." Jangmi said.

*HOW IS THAT NO BIGGIE?!*

"Don't worry. No one gets hurt that bad." Jangmi said shrugging her shoulders.

You gulped at her words and grew a bit worried.

"Don't worry Byul. I'll be here to protect you." Jangmi said giving you a smile.

You weakly smiled back at Jangmi and then diverted your attention to your uniform. 

*So it has come to this.*

At around 9:30PM the place started to fill up. There were a lot of old business men coming in with co-workers as well as people in their early 20s. Music was blasting from the speakers and some people even made their way to the dance floor.

"OI NEWBIE! 5 more bottle of soju here!" a man slurred.

"Yes sir!" you said.

You grabbed the bottles and brought them over to the table. The man slipped his hand into your front pocket which startled you big time. You looked down and found a crispy $20 dollar bill inside.

"There's more where that came from hun," the man said giving you the CREEPIEST wink ever.

You shuttered at his words, but still managed to utter a thank you.

*Just focus on the pay Soohyun. FOCUS.* 

5 hours passed by, and you were extremely tired. You had gotten over $100 dollars just in tips which "was pretty impressive for a newbie" according to Jangmi. You returned home and just sprawled across the floor. You felt too lazy to walk to your bed, or anywhere for the matter of fact. 

NEXT DAY

You were practically dead throughout the day. You barely managed to get up to do your h.w the night before and you eventually ended up sleeping at 5 in the morning.

"I want you to quit whatever job your doing." Hailee said.

"Why?" you asked.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD." Hailee yelled.

"Hailee I'm fine. I can do this." you replied.

"I'm still against this idea." Hailee said shaking her head.

Each day, passed by the same. Kai always waited for you at the front, but you always managed to run away. Waking up at 6AM and sleeping at 5AM just didn't fit well. Sure the pay was amazing, but it was draining your energy significantly. You used some make up to cover up your dark circles and put in eye drops for your red eyes. Before your shift, you drank tons of energy drinks just to keep yourself awake.

"Okay you really need to stop," Hailee said grabbing onto you.

It was grey outside and it was drizzling pretty hard. The weather made you cranky and you definitely didn't want listen to Hailee's nagging.

"HAILEE! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE," you yelled.

Hailee had never really seen you so angry before. It startled her pretty badly seeing that she had tears in her eyes.

"Hailee I'm sorry. I'm just tired, that's all. Working at a cafe then at a club is harder than you think" you said.

Without a word, Hailee stood up from her seat and left the room.

*Way to go Soohyun. What a move.* 

You were about to leave the school building, when Kai stopped you again.

"I'm not taking any of your excuses this time. We need to talk." Kai said.

"Not today. I have to go somewhere." you said trying to avoid him.

"Can't that wait one day?" Kai asked.

"I'm really busy Kai. Next time okay?" you said.

"It's really important" Kai said.

"Look I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone." Soohyun said.

KAI'S POV

Once again, Soohyun was off.

*Is she avoiding me? Ugh this is harder than I thought. There's only a day until the MT trip and I can't even ask her a question?*

You walked to a nearby fast food restaurant and ate a simple meal before heading out again. You sat down at a nearby park bench. You watched little kids running around carefree, oblivious to all the hardships around them. Then suddenly a loud yell broke your train of thought.

"KAI!" a voice yelled.

Running towards you was Hailee. She was panting pretty hard, so you guessed that she had ran a long way to find you.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"You need to stop her." Hailee said.

"Stop who?" you asked confused.

"SOOHYUN!" Hailee yelled.

"Why? What's she doing?" you asked again.

"O jeez. She didn't tell you?" Hailee said shaking her head.

"Tell me what?!" you said getting a little annoyed.

"She's practically killing herself these past days. She's over-working herself to the max. Who wakes up at 6AM then sleeps at 5 in the morning?" Hailee said. "I can't stop her. She's too stubborn." 

"How do I come into this?" you asked.

"I need you to talk her out of this. She didn't even graduate and she's working at a club/bar for crying out loud." Hailee exclaimed.

"Ah ." you said ruffling your hair.

"Please Kai." Hailee said.

"Where is this club and what's the fastest way I can get there?" you asked.

SOOHYUN'S POV

"Byul hunny 2 more bottles of soju here." a man called.

You obediently brought him two bottles and he gave you a tip of $10. You still wasn't use to the idea of men reaching into your front pocket to leave their tips. It was as if you were being violated and you did NOT like that. 

"Can you bring this to table 5?" Jangmi asked.

"Sure," you replied.

You were walking to your designated table when a loud yell erupted from the room.

"WHAT THE DID YOU SAY?" a man said getting up.

"I said I slept with your wife." another man said.

"You little er." the man said rolling up his sleeves.

Before you knew it, chairs were being thrown and almost everybody in the bar was fighting. You looked over at Jangmi who was pretty calm with the whole situation. She casually picked up the phone to call the police and then gave you a reassuring smile.

"DID YOU LOOK AT ME?" a man yelled at you.

"No sir." you replied.

"YOU JUST DID! YOU LIAR!" the man yelled.

He lifted his hand to slap you but you felt nothing. You opened your eyes and found Kai standing in front of you with the man's fist his hand.

"I don't know where you learned your manners, but hitting a lady is just plain disgusting." Kai said.

He then swiftly punched then man and then kicked the him down onto the floor. 

"Come with me," Kai said grabbing onto your arm.

"I don't want to go. THIS IS MY JOB!" you yelled.

Without listening to you, he dragged you outside, away from all the commotion. It was raining pretty hard, so in a few seconds you were completely drenched.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfsavhjpUE ]

"Why are you working there?" Kai asked.

"Why else do people work Kai? It's to make money. I'm not like you. I don't have a rich family, heck with it, I don't even have a family. I have to earn to eat! DON'T YOU GET IT?" you yelled.

You didn't plan this to happen, but tears began to stream down your face. All the frustration that had built up inside of you just lashed out. You were tired of keeping everything to yourself . . . you were tired of the life you were living.

"Park Soohyun," Kai uttered.

"I'm not done. Do you know how hard this is for me? Do you think I want to do this? No one's there to support me. This is how I live Kai. This is how I survive to . . ."

Before you could finish, Kai brought you in close and pressed his lips against yours. His tongue slithered into your mouth and entwined with your tongue in the process. After a good 30 seconds, you broke away first to catch your breathe.

"Let me be your support pillar. I'll be there for you even if everyone turns against you. So, please don't do this to yourself. Hailee's worried for you, I'M worried for you." Kai said.

"Why are you doing all this for me?" you asked.

"You make me go insane. Everything you do, everything you say in fact makes me want to hold you even closer to me. You're practically a perfect girl that anyone would want to be with. I didn't know what everything was in the beginning, but now I do. I know why you make my heart thump faster, my face grow redder, and my smile grow bigger. Do you know why?" Kai asked.

Before you could answer, Kai pulled you in and hugged you tightly. He rested his chin on your shoulder and then lifted his head to look at you.

"It's because I love you. . ."

------------------------

I dont know - Infinite : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05x90eF2J8&feature=relmfu

Currently OBSESSED with this song. T-T

I've been getting into epik high lately and their September comeback is going to be amazing <3

BUT ON AN EVEN HAPPIER NOTE

GD COMEBACK IN AUGUST <3

My number 1 bias since 2006 is making his solo comeback in August :') My body is ready lololol :3