Text

Addicted to you

KAi'S POV

"You definitely just cheated," Baekhyun said eyeing Chanyeol.

"I'm just that good," Chanyeol said keeping his eyes fixated on the DDR screen. 

Chanyeol twirled dramatically and accidentally stepped on Baekhyun's foot, causing him to loose balance. 

"THAT WAS CHEATING," Baekhyun said from the ground.

"Your fault for loosing you balance," Chanyeol said continuing his game.

"DDR, Really?" you said as you entered the room.

"Where did you two go?" Baekhyun said looking at you.

"I just had to tell her something," you replied.

"Which is?" Baekhyun said raising one eyebrow.

Chanyeol noticed the the tense atmosphere in the room, so he temporarily left.

"It's between me and her so you don't need to know," you said.

"What do you mean I don't have to know? I've been your friend since the beginning of time and you're still willing to push me away like this? Just talk to me for once," Baekhyun said getting a little frustrated. 

"Fine, what do you want to know?" you said crossing your arms.

"When are you going to tell Soohyun about what happened with Kris. Don't you think she has a right to know?" Baekhyun said.

"Hyung, we've had this talk already," you said shaking your head.

"What if she finds out the other rumor hm? What are you going to do then? Do you think she's going to trust you?" Baekhyun started.

"Hyung . . . " you said.

"Do you think she's even going to love someone like you?" Baekhyun concluded.

"HYUNG," you said pinning Baekhyun down to a wall. "It's none of your business. You wouldn't know what Soohyun is thinking," 

"You'll regret everything sooner of later," Baekhyun said shoving you aside.

"What's going on?" Soohyun asked approaching you.

"We were just talking," you said looking at Baekhyun.

"Yeah talking," Baekhyun scoffed as he walked away.

"What really happened?" Soohyun said. "I'm not that much of an idiot."

"We were just talking, no big deal." you replied pulling her into an embrace.

"About what though? Baekhyun didn't look very happy. . . " she said.

"You don't have to worry about anything," you said kissing her on the forehead.

"PDA guys. Public display of affection is a no no here," Suho said.

"You follow the rules?" you asked.

"I'm the leader and I know what's best," Suho said giving you a thumbs up.

"Said no one," Sehun said rolling his eyes.

"What happened to Baekhyun? He just stormed out of here," Chanyeol said looking at the exit.

"What happened to him?" Suho asked eyeing Kai.

"Don't blame me for something I didn't do," Kai said.

"No one's blaming you. We're assuming," D.O. said shrugging his shoulders.

"That's enough. We're here to have fun aren't we?" Suho said.

SOOHYUN'S POV

The thing Kai had said to you wasn't enough. You knew that there was some kind of tension between him and Baekhyun, but you didn't know why. 

"Kai can I borrow your phone? I left mine in my room." you said. "I just want to call Hailee and ask her where she is,"

"Yeah sure," he said pulling out his phone.

You went out of the room to make your call. You were putting in Hailee's number when a text message popped up on the screen.

Text: Seobin

You clicked the "Read later" button, however your finger slipped and opened up the message.

"Oppa I'm coming back. Wait for me."

"What the hell is this . . . " you said as you fixated your eyes on the screen.

______________________

I'm soo sorry for the horrible updating T-T

School has been such a hectic thing for me and oahdiuahdfoihofhoaihfad

I'll try to update as soon as I can whenever I have the chance. Once again I apologize T3T

I forgot to add this in a while ago but YAY OVER 300 SUBBIES  I LOVE YOU GUYSS <3