Jealousy

Addicted to you

After barely managing to get past the swarm of screaming girls; you, Hailee, and the rest of Exo-K managed to get inside. 

"This is a pretty spacious ski lodge," Suho said looking around.

"THEY HAVE AN ARCADE," Chanyeol yelled running off by himself.

"YAH!" Baekhyun yelled going after him.

"I have a feeling we're never going to be able to control Chanyeol." Suho said discouraged.

"Well, Chanyeol IS Chanyeol. I mean I could never imagine him calm and serious," you said.

"Trust me. When the happy virus gets serious the atmosphere just shifts completely," Kai said.

"The room suddenly gets colder and you can't seem to find the right words to speak." Sehun said nodding his head in agreement to Kai.

"I've only seen it happen once out of all the years I've known him," Kai continued.

"That is not a lot," you said surprised. 

"Why was Chanyeol so mad?" Hailee asked.

"I think it had to do with family," Sehun said.

"Family?" you asked.

"Something about his older sister. You should ask him for yourself," Suho said smiling at you.

"When it comes up I guess I'll ask him," you said.

"Let's go SKIING!" Hailee said clapping her hands.

"Do you know how to ski?" Kai asked you.

You shook your head side to side.

"I'll teach you then," Kai said.

"You know how to ski?" you said bewildered.

"And snowboard," Kai added.

"That's amazing," you said as your eyes got bigger.

"Let's go then shall we?" he said reaching out his hand. 

---------------------

"There are so many people here," you said gawking at the scene in front of you.

A multitude of people in their skiing gear were racing down the hill one after another. 

"Let's go the smallest hill. It'll be easier for you to learn that way," Kai said.

"Good idea," you replied.

Step by step, Kai taught you the basics in how to snowboard and how to control your balance.

"I think I got that hang of this," you said standing up by yourself.

Your body shifted forwards and then backwards and your flailed your arms to maintain your balance. However, being a clutz,  you immediately fell on top of Kai. 

"Ow," you said getting up.

"Silly," Kai said kissing you on the lips.

"Get a room," Baekhyun yelled.

"You're just jealous," Kai yelled back.

"Pft I can get a girlfriend any day," Baekhyun replied.

"In your dreams," Kai replied.

While Kai and Baekhyun were bickering amongst each other, out of the corner of your eye, you found a tall boy snowboarding down the hill with perfection. He was wearing all white skii gear and had a white snowboard with gold writing on it. The boy abruptly stopped a few feet away from you and motioned you to come closer. You looked around and then pointed at yourself in confusion. The boy nodded and waited for you to come over.

"Is there something the matter? I don't believe I've met you," you said politely.

"It's me!" Kris said taking off his ski goggles and hood.

"Oppa!" you yelled hugging him. "Where re the others?"

"They're sledding down the hill," Kris said pointing at the top of the hill. "You want to come?"

You looked back at Kai and found him still "fighting" with Baekhyun.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt if I go," you said following Kris.

_________________________________

"You are so going down," Xiumin said.

Everyone was split into teams of three and Lay stood at the bottom of the hill to determine who the winner was. In sled 1 was you and Kirs, sled 2 was Chen and Xiumin, and sled 3 with Luhan and Tao. 

"Okay hyung. We all know who the winner is going to be," Tao said high-fiving Luhan. 

"We'll see about that," Kris said smiling at you.

"READY, SET,GO!" Xiumin said starting earlier than everyone.

"CHEATER!," Tao yelled following closely behind.

Your sled also started to move forward and then slowly began to gain speed.

"WOOHOOO!" you could hear Chen yelling.

While sledding down the hill, it was crucial that you didn't bump into anything. Sledding wasn't allowed in this area, but you decided to overlook that matter. 

"YAH!" Xiumin yelled as he fought over who controlled the sled with Chen.

To their unfortunate luck, their sled flipped over and Xiumin and Chen landed flat on their stomaches.

"THAT'S WHAT CHEATERS GET!" Tao yelled.

"Are they okay?" you asked Kris.

"More or less," Kris responded.

As you neared the finish line the ground got bumpier, causing your body to jump out of your seat each time where there was a bump. Without a word Kris placed his arm around your waist like a seatbelt and gave you a reassuring look. 

"Look we're almost there," Kris said pointing ahead of you.

The race was neck and the finish line was only a few feet away.

"I'M GOING TO WIN!" Tao said throwing a snowball at you.

"YAH!" you yelled throwing one back.

So basically a simple sled race had turned into a brutal war of pride between two teams, where snowballs were used as weapons. 

"You should know not to hurt a lady," Kris said throwing consecutive snowballs at Tao. 

That caused Tao to loose control of his sled, causing him and Luhan to fall out.

"WE WON!" you yelled as you reached the finish line. 

You got out of the sled and gave Kris a double high five.

"That was so not fair," Tao said trudging towards you.

"You started it," Kris said shrugging his shoulders.

"O crap," Luhan said pointing behind you.

You turned around and saw a few of the staff members and teachers walking towards you.

"I am not getting kicked out," Xiumin said running away.

"WAIT UP!" Tao said.

The seven of you managed to escape and went inside to warm up. 

"That was a close one," Chen said.

"I want to do it again," Xiumin said pouting. "I didn't even have a chance to officially race,"

"Where were you?" a voice said interrupting your laughter.

You looked and found Kai standing in front of you with his arms crossed. He eyed you for a second and then up at Kris. He grabbed you by the arm and pulled you over to his side. His fierce gaze never left Kris. The atmosphere grew heavier and you felt uncomfortable at the tension that was present.

"I just went sledding with Kris oppa and the others." you said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kai asked still fixated on Kris.

"You were fighting with Baekhyun oppa so I didn't get a chance to," you replied.

"So you fight and ignore your girl?" Kris said mocking Kai.

"Shut up you skinny beanstalk," Kai replied.

"Saids the oompa loompa," Kris replied.

"You wanna fight giraffe?" Kai said walking closer to Kris.

"Why don't you run back to your 6 brothers and Snow White?" Kris replied standing firmly.

"STOP!" you yelled breaking everything up. 

You grabbed Kris and Kai by the collar and then brought them down to your height. You gave each of them a good hit on the head and then released them.

"Stick out one hand," you demanded. 

Reluctantly the two of the reached out one hand while cursing under their breath. You took their hands and made them shake each others hand as if making up after the fight.

"If I catch either of you fighting, I will personally beat the living day lights out of you," you said with a menacing attitude.

"Soohuyn-ah let's go to the hot springs. I heard they were really nice," Hailee yelled.

"I'll be right there!" you said. 

You looked back at Kai and Kris and then made that "I'm-watching-you" sign and left.

"Dirty skyscraper," Kai mumbled at Kris.

"Tiny smurf," Kris mumbled back before going his own way.

*I swear I hate that kid* Kris and Kai both thought at the same time.

-------------------------------

I'm sorry for the horrible updates T-T I came back from Korea so I had jet lag and yeahhh. More regular updates from now on hehe (: 

MORE KRIS IS COMING DON'T WORRRRRY ~