Treating the patient

Addicted to you

KAI'S POV

The whole night, you couldn't sleep. Every time you closed your eyes, flashbacks of your past came to haunt you. You rumbled and groaned in your spot, until you couldn't take it anymore. In just a t-shirt and jeans, you went outside to get some air. The cold morning breeze pierced your skin, causing you to shiver, however you didn't care. You just wanted to erase your past, hide all your memories in a place that could never be reached. You walked over to a nearby park near your house and sat down on the swings. You swung your legs back and forth and stared up into the air. 

A raindrop plopped onto your cheek, surprising you. Another raindrop managed to land on your right arm.

*O? It's raining?*

More raindrops landed on your body, but you didn't have the courage to move from your spot. 

*Maybe I'll just stay in this spot for a while*

You closed your eyes and let your mind become one with nature. The pitter patter of the rain was soothing, and it kept a relaxing beat that relaxed you. When the rain got heavier, you decided to find some shelter under the slide. You huddled your knees to your chest and the fell into a deep sleep. 

- LATER -

"Do you think he's dead?" someone said.

"Poke him with the stick I gave you," another person said.

*What?*

You slowly opened your eyes and found two little kids standing in front of you. You pulled your phone out of your pocket and saw that you had one unread text message.

Soohyun: Meet me in front of my house at 6! Then we'll go shopping all together!

You checked the time on your phone and saw that it read 5:50 P.M.

"TTT," you yelled at the top of your lungs.

The two kids that were in front of you ran away screaming at the top of their lungs. You stood up from your spot and the looked around. The playground was full of little children and their parents, and a majority of them were staring at you. Ignoring the dirty glares you began to run to Soohyun's house. Halfway there, you felt a little lightheaded. You stood still for a few seconds and waited for the dizzy feelings to go away. 

*I don't remember her house being so far away*

You walked a couple more steps, but the dizzy feeling overwhelmed you once more. It was worse than the first time so you grabbed onto a nearby wall for support. You shook your head a couple of times to regain consciousness and then continued your walk to Soohyun's house.

SOOHYUN'S POV

*Where is he?*

You looked down at your watch impatiently and saw that the time read 6:12 PM.

"Soohyun-ah, I don't think he's coming. I think we should leave before it gets too late." Kris said.

"Five more minutes!" you said desperately. 

"Didn't you say that 5 minutes ago?" Kris asked raising one eyebrow.

"Uhh no?" you said innocently.

"Fine. I'll be waiting in the car." Kris said with a smile. 

*Kai why aren't you coming?*

You waited a couple more minutes, but Kai didn't show up.

*I guess he really isn't coming*

You sulked your shoulders and slowly made your way to Kris's car.

"Soohyun-ah," a familiar voice called.

You turned around and saw Kai slowly making his way to you. He was completely drenched from head to toe and had a pale face. He had dark bags under his eyes and he didn't look like the playful Kai you knew.

"Kai-sshi!" you exclaimed running up to him.

"I'm not late right?" Kai said in a weak voice.

You felt his forehead and saw that it was burning hot. You retracted your hand and then looked back towards Kai.

"Kai-sshi, I think you should go home. You're burning up." you said in a worried tone. 

"I'm going to go." he said being persistent.

"Kai-sshi . . . " you said again.

"I'm not leaving you with him." he said.

You looked back to see Kris sitting in his car.

"Under your conditions you can't . . . " you started to say.

"I'm going whether you like it or not." he huffed.

He coughed a couple of times and his eye lids grew heavier. His breathing got heavier and he was obviously not getting any better. You allowed him to lean on you, so that he wouldn't fall.

"Kris oppa!" you yelled.

Kris exited his car and then walked up to you. He stiffened at the sight of Kai. 

"Kris oppa can you please drive Kai home? He's really sick and I don't think he can make it back." you said in a worried tone.

KRIS'S POV

You REALLY didn't want to take Kai in your car, but what choice did you have. Soohyun was really worried about Kai's health so you decided to drive him home. You placed Kai in the back seat and then got into the driver's seat. Soohyun sat next to Kai and allowed him to place his head on her lap. She told you his address and you began to drive there.

Every now and then you would peak at your driver's mirror to see what was going on in the backseat. Soohyun was gently Kai's hair while looking out the window.

*Were they always this close?*

"It's right here," Soohyun said pointing out the window. 

You parked on the side walk and helped carry Kai outside. You carried Kai on your back to his front door.

*I can't believe I'm doing this*

Soohyun pressed Kai's thumb on some recognition thingy and the door opened.

"I'll take things from here." Soohyun said. "I'm so sorry that I couldn't go shopping with you today."

"It's fine." you said in a reassuring tone.

"I'll promise to go with you some other day." Soohyun said.

You could tell by her voice that she was really sorry for not being able to go with you today.

"That's a deal." you said.

She smiled at you and then nodded her head.

"I'll call you later." you said walking back to your car. 

*Next time we go, I hope that guy doesn't tag along . . .*

SOOHYUN POV

You managed to drag Kai up to the couch and then decided to come back later to check on him. As you turned around, Kai's hand grabbed onto your arm.

"Don't go . . . Don't leave me. . ." he said before falling asleep.

*Aigoo what to do with you. I probably should change you out of your wet clothes . . . WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SOOHYUN?! Don't taint your innocent mind.*

You pondered what to do, and the finally decided to change Kai's clothes. You went up to his room and tried to open the door but it was locked. 

*What's with this guy and security?*

You eventually found some clean sweatpants and a simple v-neck in the kitchen. Yes you read it right, the kitchen. You also grabbed a blindfold  a sweatshirt and sat down next to  Kai. You placed the sweatshirt over your eyes and tied it securely so that it wouldn't fall. You took a deep breathe and then proceeded to undress Kai.

*Think about rainbows or ponies. Think positive*

You put Kai's clothes on and then undid your "blindfold".

"Uh oh . . . " you said. 

You had put on all of Kai's clothes backwards. You didn't want to go through the whole ordeal of unchanging him again so you decided to leave him like that. You put a blanket on top of him and then placed a pillow under his head. You made your way over to the kitchen and then put on the black apron on the hanger. 

*Good thing my grandmother taught me how to make porridge*

You took out the necessary ingredients for the recipe and then began cooking. 

"Soohyun?" a voice called.

"Kai you're awake!" you said walking over to him. 

You felt his forehead and saw that it was still burning hot. 

"Kai-sshi you should lie down." you said.

"When I woke up my clothes were backwards so I changed back," he said.

"Uhh . . . " you said looking away.

"Did you change my clothes?" he asked.

You hesitantly nodded your head. 

"Thank you," he said giving you a smile.

You smiled back and then continued making your porridge. Kai's arms s around your waist and then he rested his chin you your shoulder.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Making porridge for a sick someone." you said pouring the porridge into a bowl.

"So that's where that wonderful smell was coming from." he said.

"I'll bring this to you so lie down." you said.

"Whatever you say chef," Kai said.

He went back to the living room as you brought the porridge to him. You placed the bowl in front of him and then sat down next to him on the couch.

"Ahhhhh," he said.

You had a really confused look on your face that caused him to laugh. 

"I want you to feed me," Kai said pointing at the bowl.

"You have hands don't you?" you asked skeptically. 

"I'm too sick to lift them up," he said.

You rolled your eyes and scooped up the food using the spoon. You carefully blew on it and then fed Kai.

"Mmmm this is really good," he said brightening up.

"Really?!" you said with a bright smile.

"Mhm," he said opening his mouth again.

You fed Kai the remainder of the porridge, blowing on the hot food each time. Kai coughed severely and his face was still drained of it's color. You got some medicine and fed it to Kai, hoping for the best. After he fell asleep again, you cleaned up the kitchen.You did the dishes, cleaned the table, put everything in it's original position, and swept the floors. Before you knew it, it was already 11 PM. When you returned to Kai, you found him sleeping. You brought a basin of water 

*I hope you feel better* 

You his hair a couple of times and felt your eyelids getting heavy as well. 

*He wouldn't mind if I sleep right?*

KAI'S POV

You woke up in the middle to grab a cup of water. When you sat up, you saw Soohyun sleeping at the end of the couch.

*She must have worked so hard to take care of me*

You placed your blanket on top of her and then squatted to face her.

*She looks so . . . precious* 

You leaned in a little closer to get a better look at her face. 

*She really is pretty both inside and out*

This time your eyes diverted to her lips once more. It was the third time that you focused your attention onto Soohyun's lips.

*There's nothing stopping me this time*

You leaned in closer and gently pecked Soohyun's lips.

*Thank you for everything Soohyun*

______________________________

Exo spam time :3 

BAEKYEOL <3

 

Chanyeol :3 Happy Virus right hurr

bootiful lay @.@

Y KAIIIIII

And then there's cute Kai :3 

I was watching the first gif and a random neck walks by  . . . that's cool too

THIS GUY oahsoihasodhfoisho 

And then theres Crazy Chanyeol