Idiotic Jung Sister

Addicted to you

TAEYEON'S POV

You stared at Soohyun with menacing eyes, but she didn't seem to notice your presence. 

"Are they going out?" Jessica asked with widened eyes.

"They are soooo cute together." Krystal added on.

"Whose side are you on?" you growled.

"Your side of course!" the two sisters said in unison.

"Pretend to be waitresses and find out what they're doing." you ordered.

"How are we going to get a uniform?" Krystal asked.

"Find a way." you said with a glare.

"Kaykay," Jessica said skipping off.

"Two dumb sisters from the states. Ughh I can't believe I hang out with them." you said.

A couple minutes later, Krystal and Jessica walked out of the back room with uniforms on.

"Unni you look adorbs." Krystal said.

"You too," Jessica said.

"We picked random name tags since they didn't have my name or hers." Krystal said.

"JUST GO" you yelled. 

*Obviously they don't have your name. You don't work here*

Jessica and Krystal walked over to Soohyun's table, since they were "ordered" too.

SOOHYUN'S POV

"I wonder when our food is coming out," you asked.

"Be patient. It'll eventually come." Kai said.

"Here's your food!" one waitress said.

"I have the water!" another waitress said.

Waitress #1 (Jessica)

Jessica-jessica-snsd-14633033-479-720.jp

Waitress #2 (Krystal)tumblr_m5hvg4u0NR1qc52zio2_1280.jpg

The waitresses carelessly "placed" the food on the table and retracted with big smiles on their faces.

"They're weird" Kai mouthed to you.

"Stop it," you mouthed back.

"So what's your name?" the first waitress asked you.

"Excuse me?" you asked a little flustered. 

"Name?" the second waitress asked.

"Her name's Misoon" Kai quickly said. "Your name is Jorge according to your name tag am I correct?" 

"My name's Kry . . ." the second waiter began to say.

The first waiter immediately cut her off by pushing her away.

"You two love birds having a good time?" the first waitress asked.

"Well Peter I like your name," Kai said pointing at her name tag.

"Whose that?" Jessica asked cocking her head.

"Please leave us alone." Kai said.

"Kaykay," the two girls said in unison.

Then they skipped off somewhere else.

"What was that all about?" you asked.

"Beats me. Now let's eat some ramen!" Kai said eagerly eyeing his food.

You nodded your head and the both of you started to dig in.

TAEYEON'S POV

Jessica and Krystal walked back over to you with smiles on their faces.

"So? . . . " you asked.

"What?" Krystal answered.

"How'd it go?" you re-asked.

"They're so confusing. They called us weird names, jeez they're so silly." Krystal said shaking her head.

"Who doesn't know the Jung sisters?" Jessica said flipping her hair.

"You IDIOTS. You're supposed to use the name on the your name tags. You just had to pick the weirdest names didn't you." you said.

"Oooo right. You are so smart." Jessica said.

"I can't do anything with you guys." Taeyeon said.

"It's YOUR fault." Jessica said pointing her finger at Krystal.

"Are you kidding me? It was your fault." Krystal said giving her sister attitude.

"I'm prettier than you." Jessica said.

"MOM SAID I WAS PRETTIER." Krystal yelled

"THAT'S IT!" Jessica yelled.

The two sisters grabbed onto each other's hair and began to fight . . . in the middle of the ramen shop. All the attention was on them, seeing they were screaming at the top of their lungs.

*If I could only use this panic/confusion for my own good*

You decided to watch over the fighting sisters a little more without getting involved. The Jung sisters knocked into tables and caused many plates to crash onto the ground. 

SOOHYUN'S POV

"And then what happened?" you asked.

"Sehun had to waddle to the upstairs bathroom with his pants down!" Kai said while laughing.

"No way! Sehun did that?!" you asked in disbelief.

Kai nodded his head because he was too busy laughing his off. You couldn't help but join in, so you began to laugh as well. 

"YAHHHHHHHHHH!" a voice yelled.

Before you had the chance to look up, hot ramen soup spilled all over your black jeans and shirt. Instinctively you stood up and gazed down at your now, soiled outfit.

"Hot!" you said while trying to find a napkin.

"Are you alright?" Kai asked.

Before you could answer, a familiar voice called your name.

"SOOHYUN!! Omg is that you? Oh my what happened?" Taeyeon asked in an obvious fake tone. "Here let me take you to the bathroom." 

"THAT IS ENOUGH. YOU TWO GET OVER HERE NOW!" the manager screamed.

The two waitresses stopped fighting and then stormed off in different directions. 

"I'm so sorry miss. I'll give you this meal for free. I'm so sorry for the bother." the manager said.

"It's fine really." you said trying to wipe off the stains with a napkin.

"Here I'll take you to the bathroom neh?" Taeyeon said forcefully tugging onto your arm.

"Uhh I'm fine." you said not wanting to go.

"Just FOLLOW me," Taeyeon said.

"That's enough," Kai said with a serious face. 

He grabbed onto the arm that Taeyeon was holding and lead you behind his back so that Taeyeon wouldn't be able to bother you. 

"I don't want her hanging out with anymore freaks. So if you'll excuse us." Kai said holding onto you hand.

In a swift motion, both of you left the shop. You two stood outside of the shop, allowing the night breeze to gently blow at you.

"Here use this to cover up for now," Kai said handing you his jacket.

You wrapped it around your waist and gave Kai a thumbs up. 

"First of all we need to get you out of those wet clothes." Kai said.

"I can go home and change I guess." you suggested.

Kai ignored your suggestion and kept on rambling on by himself.

"You might catch a cold if the ramen soup on you gets cold. You need to change immediately. Your practice clothes are dirty so that won't do. . . " Kai said pacing back and forth.

"I'm fine Kai-sshi," you said.

"Kai oppa," he said correcting you. "I guess we have no choice." 

He grabbed onto your hand and lead you to his car. You got in and he buckled your seatbelt for you. 

"Where are we going?" you asked.

He leaned in very closely, so that your faces were inches apart.

"It's a surprise," he said winking. 

He then started his engine with a bright smile on.

*You never fail to surprise me Kim Jong In*

TAEYEON'S POV

"The three of you are BANNED from my restaurant." the manager said.

"It was totes her fault," Jessica said.

"Shut up. Your not even blonde and yet you have blonde hair." Krystal said rolling her eyes.

You and the manager both had a perplexed look on. 

"Uh anyways. How much are the damages?" you asked.

"The total comes up to $232 dollars." the manager said.

"WHAT?!" you exclaimed.

"You broke some of my good tables and chairs missy. Don't forget breaking my dishes and cups." the manager said.

"But . . . but . . . " you pleaded. 

"Pay or I'll call the cops." the manager responded.

"Fine. Since you two caused all this. Pay up." you said.

"I don't have my wallet with me." Jessica said.

"Are you legit? Me neither! Is this what they call telephonethy?" Krystal asked.

"TELEPATHY," you yelled. "Ugh I'll pay for you guys for now and then you can pay me back okay?" you said.

"Kayyy ~" the two sisters said in unison.

You unwillingly signed your name on a check and then handed it to the manager. With a satisfied look on his face, the manager walked away.

"I hate you sisters sometimes." you said.

"It's kay we hate each other too sometimes." Krystal said.

"Can trees hate each other too? Like what if they use telephonethy?" Jessica asked.

Krystal's mouth dropped and then she walked closer to her sister as if telling her a secret. 

"Don't say that out loud. The trees might hear you." Krystal said in a serious tone.

*I'm ready to run you both over with a car . . . *

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Kai and Soohyun walk towards Kai's car. They were holding hands and Kai opened the door to the passenger's side for Soohyun. Ignoring the Jung sisters' conversation, you kept focused on the car. You swore you saw a shadow leaning in closer to the other figure. 

*This girl is just asking for it. I swear if you EVEN touch my future boyfriend. I will still around to see your demise. See you in school Park Soohyun . . .*

______________________________________________________

I love this GIF 

tumblr_m6wa6q3gU11rp5e9qo1_r3_250.gif

The story behind it: Tao was playing temple run and a fan yelled out his name, therefore causing him to loose LOL such a OTL moment for him :3

^^^^ You my good sir are making your way up my bias list 

Did anyone else see Heechul's tweet on Sasaeng fans? I swear . . . these people shouldn't even be considered "fans" seeing how twisted they think. Loving them is wanting to protect their smiles, not stalking them and following them where ever they go. Seriously . . . Exo is getting some sasaeng fans and it just sickens me to the stomach. What kind of person are you jeez . . . it's just heartbreaking. 

NOW I might go on a small hiatus, but I'll update if I get the chance too (I'm definitely going to update when I get there). The thought of riding a plane alone is exciting yet frightening hehe but I'm overall extremely excited to see my extended family <3

Annnnnd there's no way that I can juggle two fan fics at once, so I'll save my other one for after i finish this one (: