Rabbit hunt?

Addicted to you

"Are they gone?" Kai asked putting you down.

You and Exo-K ran for a good 3 minutes in order to escape the crazy fangirls. 

"Are you okay?" you asked Kai.

"Yeah." he said brushing himself off.

You nodded your head, still a bit dazed at the situation you were currently in.

"Let's go inside somewhere." Kai said quietly.

Exo-k nodded their head and entered a nearby restaurant. You stood in front of the fancy restaurant studying it up and down. You've never really been to a restaurant this classy so It was a marvelous sight. Your grandmother barely made enough to support the both of you from her small kimchi business, so something this expensive was out of the question. 

"Wow." you said smiling.

"Hurry up!" Kai said pulling you inside. "Someone might see us!"

You got dragged inside and almost tripped over your feet. You sat down at a round table where Exo-K was sitting. The awkward atmosphere lingered around you as all the other members shifted and fidgeted in their seats.

"Uhm excuse. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but who are you? I know that your Exo-K but . . . " you said breaking the silence.

"I'm Kai the ultimate King ka at SM high." he said winking at you. *She's definitely going to fall for this one.*  (If it's blue it's kai's thoughts)

You bowed in your seat and shifted your attention to another member.

*MWUH? She didn't fall for it. What am I doing wrong? KAI get yourself together! All women are the same. They fawn over guys like YOU*

"I'm Baekhyun"  a guy said smiling.

"Call me Suho" another one said.

"I'm Chanyeol and that guy is Sehun." Chanyeol said pointing at a guy across the table.

"I can introduce myself you know?" Sehun said aggravated. "I'm Sehun."

"Ah annyonghaseyo" you said politely.

"I'm D.o." one of the boys said putting out his hand.

You shook it without hesitation and then sat back down in your seat.

"Uhm what am I doing here?" you asked cocking your head to the side.

"Ask this one" Baekhyun said pointing at Kai.

You looked at Kai and blinked your eyes a couple of times.

"Uh uhm. Let's order food first" Kai said hiding behind his menu.

"I'm so curious yeah ~"

Your phone abruptly began to ring so you quickly picked up. You stood up, bowed 90 degrees toward Exo-K ,and left to another room to talk privately.

"Hello?" you said into the phone.

"Soohyun-ah" your grandmother called.

"Grandma! What's the matter?" you asked.

"They came back again. Can you please come and help me out for a short time?" your grandmother said weakly into the phone.

"Again?!" you exclaimed. "I'll be right there grandma. Stay inside." 

You rushed back to Exo-K's table and grabbed all of your things.

"I have an emergency I have to tend to so I have to go now. Uhm. Thank you." you said.

"What emergency?" Kai asked.

"Thank you again." you said sprinting out the door.

"Someone got rejected again." Chanyeol said teasing Kai.

*I c a n t b e l i e v e t h i s g i r l. What could be more important than me? Yeah nothing*

"Sehun I want you to find out what she does after school. Report back it back to me ASAP." Kai said standing up.

"Yeah yeah hyung." Sehun replied.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm continuing my rabbit hunt." Kai said smirking. "I'll see you in school"

"You're going to scare her off." D.O. yelled at Kai as he was leaving the restaurant. 

"Trust me with this." Kai said continuing out the door.

________________________

Meanwhile . . . 

You quickly rushed home and pushed opened the gate to your front door. The gate screeched open and the rusty hinges barely managed to stay in tact. Your front yard was completely trashed. Empty pots were strew everywhere, a myriad of papers were ransacked, pieces of cabbages and red pepper powder were scattered all over the floor as well.

"Halmuni! Halmuni! (grandma)" you yelled. 

"I'm here my child." she said emerging from her room.

"What happened?!" you asked, still out of breathe from running.

"This time they left this." you grandmother said handing you a piece of paper. 

Your father owed us A LOT of money and he's not paying up.

We did a little research and found that this bastard has a daughter named Soohyun.

If you're reading this, listen up and pay attention.

If you don't pay me 100 grand by the end of this year, I'll come for you.

I ain't taking no for an answer.

- LSM

You let the paper drift away from your hands and allowed it to fall onto the ground.

"Halmuni, don't worry okay? I'll find a job and I'll find a house to live in temporarily. This way you can buy more food for yourself okay?" you said looking at your grandmother.

"Soohyun-ah you don't . . . " your grandmother began to say.

"But I want to. And you know that two people can't live off of this kimchi business. I'll make lots of money for the both of us." you said smiling.

Without saying a word, a tear dropped from your grandmother's eye. She smiled weakly, embracing you at the same time.

"I'm so curious yeah ~"

You picked up the phone again and all you heard was Hailee screaming into the phone. You distanced your ear from the phone to prevent hearing loss.

"YA WHERE ARE YOU?" she yelled.

"I'm home." you replied putting the phone back to your ear.

"You, me, library, NOW" she said hanging up.

You looked hesitantly at your grandmother, not wanting to leave her in a dangerous situation again.

"Go. I'll be fine." she said shooing you away.

"Thank you." you said walking out the door.

"I'm lucky to have a sweet grand-daughter like you. . ." your grandmother said picking up the pots from the ground.

_____________

LIBRARY

"Tell me everything." Hailee said with anticipation.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Exo-K duhh. After that whole kidnapping incident happened the whole school has been gossiping non-stop." Hailee whispered.

"We didn't really do much. They just told me their names, that's all." you said.

"Boooooring." Hailee said frowning.

"Were you expecting something?" you asked.

"Uh yeah. Like this whole prince on a white horse scene, swooping you up for a kiss." Haille said puckering her lips.

s"Stop it!" you said playfully hitting her arm.

"Anyways stick close to me tomorrow." Hailee said in a more serious tone.

"Why?" you asked.

"Taeyeon is pissed and you know what she does when she's pissed." Hailee replied.

*It was true. Last year some girl got on Taeyeon's nerves and had to transfer out because of the severe bullying.*

"The other girls won't dare touch you. I made sure to put that into their heads." Hailee said making a fist with her hand.

"Haha thank you." you said smiling. 

"O? It's almost 6. I have to go home. Some family meeting crap." Hailee said getting up.

"I think I'm going to study a bit more." you replied.

"See you tomorrow" Hailee whispered before heading out of the library. 

After you watched Hailee leave, you got out your textbooks and began working on Statistic problems for math.

"Why are you so hard!" you said in an exasperated voice.

You heard a noise and quickly looked up. You swore you heard some kind of giggling from the book shelves. 

*It's all in your head Soohyun* you thought before returning to your work

* that was a close one* Kai thought crouching down behind the huge encyclopedias. *What a boring girl. Studying is for losers.*

Kai stood up again and peeked through the books on the shelf to get a better look at you. 

*So she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend. Good. She actually looks kinda cute with her eyebrows furrowing lik. . . WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING KAI. Your objective is to SEDUCE her and then have some FUN time in bed with her. FOCUS* 

You continued to do your problems and checked the time on your phone. 11:35 PM. *10 more problems and I'm done!* Your eyes slowly began to grow heavier by each problem, causing you to doze off. Every time this happened, you startled yourself awake and slapped your face a couple of times as if "refreshing" yourself.

*She looks so stupid* Kai thought trying to hide his smile.

Eventually you couldn't manage to stay awake and fell asleep on the desk.

*O crap is she dead?* Kai said looking at your still body.

He slowly crept out from his hiding place and slowly sat in front of you. 

*She's breathing good. Not dead.* Kai reassured himself. *Maybe I should be a doctor*

Not wanting to miss this chance, Kai started to study your facial features. His eyes trailed from your forehead, and stopped at your lips. 

*It looks so pink. I've never seen such pink lips before* Kai thought.

In order to get a closer look at your lips, he slowly leaned in towards your face. However at this moment, you fluttered your eyes open to see Kai's face inches away from yours. Taken by surprise, you accidentally knocked your pencil case over, causing its contents to spew onto the floor.

*Ah * Kai thought ruffling his hair. *How am I going to explain this to her now?*

_______________________

HAHA! Done with chapter three. 

Now I must study for a three chapter exam tomorrow T-T 

I'm still waiting on my story poster to bear with me ~

+ Infinite's comeback on May 15th fasdo;ifhasofhihfoaiuhdfoasihdfpiohsfoahfoiahpdfoi -> let the countdown begin :3