Calling... FxGenerationLover

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Closed Hiatus ||

 

Title[5/5]: It's perfect, and gives us the whole idea on the story. I wondered what 'Sowon' was, but no big deal as it's explained in the description.

Poster(s)[5/5]: Your story's layout and pictures are pretty and neat, fits the story, give off the right atmosphere too, love em :)

Description & Foreword [9/10]: The description's informative, but you can add that sowon means sone.. I don't know abut others but I was like "Isn't it supposed to be Sone?" The foreword is very intriguing, thumbs up! :)

Plot and Characters[28/30]: It's pretty original, and the characteristics are logical and realistic. Maybe you should include some rehearsal or recordings sometimes, cos you know, idols don't just laze around during their hiatus? But it was just two days, so.. But then again, too many things happened in two days. The rest are cool.

Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation/Word Chose[19/25]: This, is where your whole idea and story falls. Your spelling is fine, but your grammar and word chose is sort of bad. Punctuation also has some problems sometimes, but since you disable copying, I can't really copy them. But I noticed a mistake in the foreword, and more in the chapters. The foreword one was on the second last line, you should fix it as forewords and descriptions count as 'first impressions'.

I think it's supposed to be:

Seohyun became anxious upon seeing the reaction from Mrs Kang. Her face went from completely happy into a sad mournful one.

I can't really correct others because I'm too lazy to type each ones.

Flow[8/10]: As I said, too many happens over short periods. You should slow the conflicts down and instead add small moments, like feeding the baby, or joking around.

Overall Enjoyment[13/15]: It's great so far, not cliche and whatnot, but mind the grammar, punctuations, and word choice, kay? It confuses people sometimes.

Grade: 87%  a.k.a B++

I'm harsh, I know, sorry :) just the way I am, babe ;) for my standard, 87 is already superb! ^^

P.S. If you're going to request for a review, I think you should consider enable copying the texts as it makes us reviewer more convenient in reviewing :)

Your story is great, keep up the good work!