Calling... FtCnFan6226

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Closed Hiatus ||

 

Story Title: Never Look Back

 
 

Title[5/5]: Your title does make sense and was eye-catching. I liked it because I haven't read any stories with this title.

 

Design[4/5]: Your posters was a little pretty. Your background was alright. The posters were very nice. Your font was suiting your story. You've requested a bunch of posters.... Haven't you.... And I can see them throughout your story....

 

Description & Foreword [3/10]:  I strongly disliked your desciption and foreword for a number of reasons. 1) Never ever credit people in your description which is supposed to make readers actually want to read your story. That was a HUGE no-no. I instanteneously wanted to run away from reading the story. 2) Although no one has ever came to my shop with a trailer as a description (applause for being the first), I prefer reading about the story that hearing and viewing it through a video. 3)If you're gonna credit people, please don't even credit one group in your description and the other in your foreword.... 4) Your description was only 3 short lines and they were in your foreword. 5) You told people not to critize your story, critism is a form of learning how to improve. If you didn't want critism, you should have kept your story to your self and/or never requested a review. (It also makes you sound immature and unprepared to improve your writing ablities.) Trust me, my harshness will help you in the future. I was always getting Ds, Fs, and those rare times Cs on my story reviews and I asked for reviews up to 20 times. I improved my story(which I later took down because I hated it.) I am now a way more improvement and descriptive author and people have noticed. 

 

Plot and Characters[10/30]: Your plot was boring to me. I would have liked for more spice and drama. The constant switches between P.O.Vs was confusing and annoying. I did kind of liked your chapter titles. They appeared to be well summarizing the chapter's events in a few words. You did stay on topic mostly throughout your story.

 

Grammar & Punctuation [6/15]: Do not ever say random and inappropriate Korean phrases for they are unneeded in a fanfiction about Korean people speaking their first language. That is another HUGE no-no. It is annoying, immature, childish, and doesn't help the story's flow. Your story was full of dialouge which can be good and some cases, except yours. I would have liked for you to have my detailed chapters and paragraphs instead of dialouge. Your chapters were also short. Your one sentence paragraph annoyed me. Your characters didn't have much personality to them. Please don't use lots of punctuation. E.g Hajima!!!!!!! It's both annoying and childish.

 

Creativity [8/15]: I have seen this type of story before. It is a little common but not as common as other story plots. Thank God, you didn't use those kinds of plots though.

 

Flow[4/5]:  Your story chapters flowed a little fast and on top of that were short. I was confused and had to re-read a few chapters to understand what was happening.

 

Overall Enjoyment[6/15]: As you can tell, your story wasn't my cup of tea. I know I was harsh but harshness has helped me improved in multiple areas. Mostly you will call me a , but I've been called worst. Do remember to credit me and my shop. Also Miss. AyoWhatUpKrease also has to review your story. I will combine scores to give you a full review. 

 

Grade: 46%