Calling... CrystalxDoLL

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Closed Hiatus ||

 

Title[4/5]:

The title is kinda confusing? What does it mean by high water? And Come Hell? or Come to Hell? or Going to Hell? or Coming to Hell? (lol)

Poster(s)[5/5]:

The poster is pretty good. Shows them all and the darkness is good.  

Description & Foreword [10/10]:

I like your description. You included character descriptions but you didnt tell us who's was who's and it made me wonder which descriptions fit the character. 

It was a good idea to say that it was rated m. And it was for violence and anger. I thought it was at first. xD

Plot and Characters[30/30]:

So far in chapter one, it's pretty good. you introduce all the characters. And you also includned info about them.

I really liked how you Sunggyu and Woohyun were kinda like oppsite. Sunggyu's dad was a fail father and Woohyun was a fail son. (Of course he isn't! :D) But it was linked. 

Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation/Word Chose[23/25]:

Spelling: 

Sometimes there will be some typos but that's it. 

Word Choose:

It might not be to other readers; but just to me maybe? I feel like you left out some words that could make me understand better. For example:

His dad got the beastly weapon. I would say: His dad got out the beastly weapon.

You choose good words.

Flow[10/10]:

The flow is great! The ending is kinda fast though.  

Overall Enjoyment[15/15]:

I loved your story. It had great bond/friendship and love in it and it was short too! I will definity read the sequel. 

Grade: 97% a.k.a A

Reviewed by: SmileFlyy-

- Very, very, very, very, very, very, very sorry. It took me so long to review your story. I was very busy.