Calling... KPopFan4Ever101

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Closed Hiatus ||

 

Title[5/5]: It's a perfect title, actually. The best part is that it isn't a metaphor or ironic or anything. It is one hundred and ten percent true to what happens in the story. I don't see that often, so that is sort of awesome

Design(Posters, Font Color, Font Style, and Backgrounds)[5/5]: The poster is absolutely beautiful. Kudos to the creator! And the font and style is suitable for the plot.

Description & Foreword [9/10]: It's crazy because you basically tell the entire story in the description. There is no mystery to this story, haha. I like that directness and I like that it somehow captivates me. I wanted to read more, even though I already knew what was going to happen. That's unique.

Plot and Characters[25/30]: One shots are hard! Props to you for making it so eerie and interesting. At times I find myself wanting more, but that's just because I enjoyed the one-shot a lot. It was beautiful, really. For some reason though, the tragedy didn't strike me as much as other tragedies do. It's a tough genre to tackle, though, and your other readers were certainly upset by it so I'd take that as a grain of sand. 

Grammar & Punctuation [15/15]: Grammar is just fine! 

Creativity [13/15]: I haven't seen this exact plot ever, but I don't dabble in tragedies often. I also don't tend to mind cliched stories as long as they have something that sets them apart. That being said, I like how your story is put together and I like how you write. I will say that I think a different progression sequence wold be cool because many sad stories progress the same, and they all end sad. My favorite types, the ones that resonate, don't follow that set type of progression and I think you would write an excellent story with a different sequence. Just a random suggestion!! I still loved the one-shot a ton.

Flow[4/5]: The flow was fine! At some parts it was just a little awkward, like Jong Up's confession because it sort of popped out of no where but it's not like it was a dealbreaker or anything.

Overall Enjoyment[14/15]: Yes! I loved it! I don't often like one-shots just because they always seem to be overly ambitious and people have trouble packing so much information into one chapter. And don't get me starte on tragic one shots! But I think you did an excellet job. Keep writing! And thanks a ton for requesting from me. Endless apologies for the slow work!

Grade: 90%