Calling... Viivian

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Closed Hiatus ||

 

Title[5/5]: Your title is very eyecatching and interesting. I was imidiating drawn into your story. It describes your story without giving away any details.

 

Design[5/5]: Your poster is very fitting to your story theme. The clashing dark and light colors cause my emotions to be clashing with each other. I love it plus I love Tao. I love how you divided the one shot into multiple parts that seem to flow into each other evey though they are seperated by chapters.

 

Description & Foreword [10/10]: Your description was one sentence which surprised me greatly. But.... within that sentence..... I'm amazing by how simply you decribed your story but w=made it interesting. It was breath taking... Your foreword is alright... 

 

Plot and Characters[30/30]:  Your plot was mystifying and captivating. This has never been done. I love how you used Barkhyun and Tao's somewhat close relationship in real life and projected it in another light for your story. Your descriptions of each other the EXO members and their role in the story are cute. I loved when you were talking about Sehun and how only Luhan could make him smile. I died when I read that Sehun, Luhan, Minseok, Jongdae and Kai was downright crazy mother ers on the street. 

 

Grammar & Punctuation [15/15]: (Does your grammar and punctuation need improvement?) There are some minors typos here and there, nothing too serious though. 

 

Creativity [15/15]: Drag/Street Racing in a story?! That has truly never been done or more like done correctly on AFF. I applaud you. 

 

Flow[5/5]: Your one shot progressed perfectly. Your sentence structure and descriptions weren't overwhelming or out of place. You really know how to make a story flow.

 

Overall Enjoyment[15/15]:  I chuckled alot when I was reading the first chaoter and Tao wanting to the cars (I would too). Plus I wanted to flip a table since I wanted all those expensive caras for myself. I really loved your story. You have made me fangirl and scream so lous and happily! Suscribed with no questions. This was perfect~! If you have more stories like this don't be hesitant and reluctant to PM or request for me to review them~!

 

Grade: 100%