A Different Person

A Dorky Love

 

Hyoyeon’s embarrassing moment doesn’t finish with that. There are still more to come. Her mother’s wedding ceremony is going to happen 3 months from that time. They are going to move with that rich man’s house. She is reminded to be kind and courteous to the old man.

“Umma, do you really like that man?”

“It is not about liking or loving someone. It is about your future. If I will marry that man, then you could go to that prestigious university his son currently studies.”

“Figure’s that out.”

“You should keep this a secret. Ah, my face, after I get married to him I’ll go to a plastic surgeon. “

“The surgeon cannot do anything with your face. It is out of his expertise.”

“Tsk. From whom did you got that face, huh?”

“My Appa.”

 

There is an awkward silence after mentioning Hyoyeon’s appa.  She and her mother had lived a miserable life after his death. His debt’s overflowed them. They had been hiding from many people whom they don’t even know. Not until, her mother met Mr. Lee. It is her mother’s chance to raise her status in life.

“I feel disgusted.”

“You should work hard for your future. “ Her mom’s final words echoed her heart.

 

They are now at the Lee’s residence. It is a nice mansion. The garden is vast and there are many white roses. The people are very nice and they came to like Hyoyeon for only a short time. The maids escorted them to their rooms.  Her room is a big one also not like their small apartment.

 

“Oh, so you’re here.” Eunhyuk came from behind.

“You?”

“You must have liked the place. Ah, I’ll tour you around.”

“There is no need I can take care of myself.”

“Fine, then. But just don’t go to the last room on this corridor.”

“Why? Is it your room?”

“It is my mom’s. Don’t dare to go there.”

“You’re stingy.”

“But, you’re really proud and haughty.”

“At least, I have nice looks not resembling a MONKEY.”

“MONKEY? You…you are the first person to say that on my face.”

“Bleh.”

 

Hyoyeon runs after the conversation. She goes down the stairs and goes to the garden.

 

“Waaahhh, they’re really beautiful.”

“Yes, Miss. It is our Madame’s favorite.” The gardener replied when he heard her.

“How long have you been taking care of this garden?”

“For as long as I could remember.”

“The Madame you are talking about is she the late---?”

“Yes, she really likes these white roses.”

“When did she die?”

“During young master’s 11th birthday. It was a tragedy. Please, keep this a secret from the young master. He will be saddened by this.”

“Okay, then.”

 

=Hyoyeon’s POV=

So, we’re both lonely children. Well, as long as we don’t like each other, then I could live here peacefully. Ah, wait, where did he go then? I left him inside the mansion. Maybe, he is wondering by what I say. Oh, I should go inside already. It feels breezy.

 

“Hmmm... There are many rooms in here. I should look all over. (^^)Wait, what’s with this “Practice Room”? Of all places, what’s with this? It doesn’t suit the motif of this house. It is even sound-proof.”

 

As I opened the door, I was enchanted by the man dancing in front of the mirror. His moves are flawless and you could see that he is enjoying. He feels like a different person right now.

 

 

“Who’s there?” Eunhyuk stopped the radio by a remote control.

“It..it’s me.”

“What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?”

“Me.. me to you.. Hah!!. You must be very confident.”

“I was just kidding around.”

“You like dancing?”

“Yes but it is only a form of an exercise.”

“Then, you should audition to a dancing competition sponsored by SM Ent----“

“I SAID IT WAS JUST AN EXERCISE!” Eunhyuk’s face became gloomy all of a sudden.

“Why are you… Fine then, if you don’t want the world to see then lock yourself in here.”

“It is better that way.”

“Fine. And to think that I am planning to help you out..Hyoyeon exits the room. She makes a huge bang at the door.

 

=Hyoyeon’s POV=

 

What’s up with that man? He doesn’t need to shout. Why the hell did he even dance when he doesn’t want to show it? He’s really getting on my nerves.