Day of the Camping: Preparation

A Dorky Love

 

The air is a bit tense. The odds and ends of the prior incident still linger in the camping bus. No words are being conversed for they are too timid to even murmur. Eunhyuk is acting as if he is being hooked with the cellphone games while Hyoyeon is listening to her ipod. Tiffany is next to Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. She is leafing through the pages of a health magazine. Sunny is near Hyoyeon where she is spacing out and looking at the window. Sungmin is beside Eunhyuk as they are keeping their composure.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t stand firm  to the quietude and recommended to play a game. The others are just going into their business and they are all brushing her aside.

 

“Let’s play truth or dare. Can we?” Hyoyeon tenaciously suggested. The others are forced to join.

 

“Okay. Let’s spin the bottle?” Hyoyeon gets an empty PET bottle to set up the game but unfortunately they are already at the spot

 

“Okay, let’s go out now.” Eunhyuk suggested as he goes out of the camping bus.

 

“Waahh… Is this a resort?” Sunny inaudibly admired the place.

 

“Yeah. Since we have a summer break, I suggested that we might as well go in my father’s rest house. Well, I faked the pamphlet though. Let’s see here are the maps that I have prepared for all of us not to get lost. Please, do have one for safety.” Tiffany being mature steers them for safety and convenience.

 

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin have the same room. The two of them first come into their room. But, soon, their boiling blood for each other finally breaks free.

 

 

“I don’t want him to be with me in this room!” Eunhyuk angrily said as he pointed Sungmin. Sungmin just set his things on the geared up partitions and headed to the girls. Eunhyuk who immaturely got angry follows them. Sungmin with his piercing eyes looks angrily at Eunhyuk as he turns back. Eunhyuk is flabbergasted to his behavior.

 

 

The girls had a big room. They prearranged their things and started to head out.

 

 

“Well, this is a treasure hunting place prepared for guests. But, we are exclusively going to have that game. That’s what I wanted to say but we will be having that this evening not now. For now, let’s just enjoy the sceneries and relax. Oh, by the way, I won’t be going to play a part. I want the four of you to form a team of 2.” Tiffany announced them the rules and mechanics. Everyone asks her why she doesn’t want to join. But, she is keeping it as a furtive.

 

 

On this villa, Tiffany sees Siwon, her loyal butler. She glimpses at his direction but Siwon just turns his back. They are avoiding eye contact with each other. The other people don’t know about this as Tiffany keeps it a secret from Eunhyuk.

 

 

Hyoyeon wants to see the sceneries but she decides to not go and just be with Sunny. Sunny seems to be colder than what she is.  Hyoyeon couldn’t get through to her silence.

 

Sunny just spaces out in their room. “It’s alright, Sunny. It must have been my fault. If only I said to him, that I don’t like him, then.” Sunny with an unfulfilled expression of sadness looks at the speaking Hyoyeon.

 

“It’s not your fault. He just doesn’t like me. It must have been because we’re not cut out for each other. Ah, before I forget. This place was said to have been haunted by ghosts at night. So, if we look for treasures at that time, we will also be seeing ghosts.” Hyoyeon gasped and tries to imagine the night of the treasure hunting. She seems scared but is also happy.

 

 

“By the way, who will be deciding for the pairs?”

 

 

After a while, Tiffany proclaims the pairs. It will be Hyoyeon and Sungmin pair and Eunhyuk and Sunny pair. Tiffany says that she couldn’t participate because she will be the one guiding them.