My Own Feelings

A Dorky Love

 

-Sunny’s POV-

                Hi! I’m Sunny, a pal of Hyoyeon who cares deeply for her. I’ve been a fan of Lee Hyukjae for as long as I could remember. Ever since then, I tried so hard to get closer to him but I keep on failing. He is my first love. He will always remain as one.  Not until, Sungmin-oppa comes in.

He captivates me with his appealing smile and refined heart. But, all I could know is that he likes Hyoyeon.  If we meet before they could know each other, then maybe…I could have a better chance. It is not like I could win his heart, but, there’s a probability, right?

-END OF POV-

Hyoyeon and Sunny meets at the university. They eat and talk at the cafeteria. The two of them are fatigued with the pending problems in school especially with the examinations.

“Ah… I want to take a break.” Hyoyeon took a deep breath. Sunny seems to be very busy about something. Hyoyeon couldn’t take it anymore and gathers strength to ask.

 

“What are you doing?” Hyoyeon curiously asked.

 

“Ah… this it is nothing.” Sunny said as she tries to hide a photo album in her bag. 

 

“Okay, then. It is none of my business.” Hyoyeon lost interest. Sunny just smiles at her while sweating like crazy.

 

“She must not find out.” Sunny said to herself.

 

 

                As they are gobbling the pasta and sandwich, they see the couple, Eunhyuk and Tiffany. Tiffany seems to be very happy with him. They look comfortable with each other.  Hyoyeon tries to calm herself by gulping the lemonade juice.  Sunny is just staring at Hyoyeon.

 

“Wae? Are you jealous? Oh…Hyoyeonnie is blushing. “Sunny tried to jest her.

 

“Why should I? I’m not even… interested in him.” Hyoyeon nervously replied to her joke.

 

“Hmmm… Why? I think you’re a match with him. The two of you are perfect with each other.” Sunny chaffed her more.  

 

“Sunny, please stop spouting nonsense.” Hyoyeon tried to control Sunny with her nonsense.

 

“Hyukkie-oppa, here! Here!” Sunny stands up and shouted in his direction.

 

Eunhyuk and Tiffany see them. Tiffany says goodbye to him.

 

Eunhyuk is nearing the table where the two are currently eating.

 

“Why?” Eunhyuk said to Sunny. Sunny now looks at Hyoyeon with her cunning eyes.  Hyoyeon blushes.

 

“Hey, can I drink this?” Eunhyuk points his finger to the lemonade juice.  Eunhyuk gulped it in one go.

 

“Hey, that’s mine.”  Hyoyeon said it with a pissed off tone.

 

Oh, it’s an indirect kiss.” Sunny grinned as she said that.

 

“SUNNY!” Both of them looks at her and shouted.

 

“Why? Oh, it’s Sungmin-oppa.” Sunny points her finger to Sungmin’s direction.

 

“Oh! I gotta go. I need to talk to him about the audition. Bye, Sunny. Bye, monkey.” Sunny says her goodbye.

 

“What monkey is she talking about?” Eunhyuk got used to her saying that. Sunny looks at the two of them with teary eyes, she now becomes quiet and gloomy.

 

“Hey, Hyukkie-oppa, why don’t you tell her that you like her?” Sunny’s expression became serious.

 

“What? I don’t like her.  Also, they look good together.” Eunhyuk replied and he understands Sunny.

 

“You should be the one to tell him. You should also tell Hyoyeon about this. I think if she knows she could help you.” Eunhyuk uttered his opinion.

 

“It doesn’t erase the fact that Sungmin-oppa likes her.”

 

 “YAH! You’re not the same old tough Sunny I know. Why would you cry with something like that, huh? I really lost my number one fan to that bastard. “Eunhyuk tries to comfort Sunny. He pinches her cheeks.

 

“Fine, then. I’ll confess my feelings to him.” Sunny declared triumphantly.