Coming Back in My Mind

A Dorky Love

= Back to Seoul=

 

The busy days tumbled with happy moments of the couple who slowly opened up with their surroundings. Sunny was happy for them but she was sad for Sungmin's misfortune. Sunny tried to talk it out with him but his ignorance couldn't be stop with just a plea.

 

Sungmin wanted to tell the truth about his true identity for him to cause problems with Eunhyuk but stopped himself because it is inevitable that Hyoyeon would be involved. He wanted so much to tell his real father the truth but he didn't mind it. He had lived his happy life for many years already. He wouldn't mind it he couldn't meet his father forever.

 

Hyoyeon visited the collapsed Tiffany. She was lying on her bed at that time. She was asleep and she looked like an innocent little lamb due to the peacefulness on her face. Hyoyeon smiled as she saw her friend's condition getting alright day by day.

 

As Hyoyeon was about to leave, Tiffany opened her eyes.  Tiffany got up and looked at her leaving.

 

"Hyoyeon-ssi..." Hyoyeon looked at her. She asked why she was called. Tiffany told her to sit on the nearby chair on her bed side.

 

"Ah... what do you want to talk about?"

 

"How is it, huh? With Hyukjae?" Tiffany asked her with a playful tone. Hyoyeon felt uneasy with her change of tone. 

 

"It's fine. But, I think we wouldn't say it to our parents. They might be in state of panic right now because their engagement will take place a couple of days from now." Hyoyeon smiled at her. Tiffany was just spacing out. 

 

"So... how is it? You said that you were going to audition,right?"

 

"Ah, Sungmin-oppa and I are doing our best. Eunhyuk's helping out also."

 

"How is it...to be helped by a guy like him. It is suffocating, right? To be with him? It feels like you are stained and you're so low compared to him."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"I'm back, Hyoyeonnie. Nice to meet you. I'm Hwang Miyoung." Tiffany gave her a smirked Hyoyeon could be stunned of.

 

"Your memories..."

 

"Up till now... they are coming back to my head. How I used to hate him and how I wanted to crush him?"

 

"What are you saying? Didn't you say that you wanted to apologize to him because you have hurt him?"

 

"Did I? I just want to tell you this since he replaced me with you."

 

"You have changed."

 

"Yeah. I have. I'll make you all suffer. Thank you for making me remember the pain. I should give you pain as a thank you gift. Please look forward to it."

 

"You..."

 

"Aren't you going now? Tell them."

 

Hyoyeon walked aimlessly in the hospital. She phoned Eunhyuk but was unfortunate that she couldn't get through. She couldn't believed what Tiffany said to her. Her voice was full of evilness and malevolence. It felt like someone took over her body. 

 

=Tiffany's Hospital Room=

 

"(Crying)... Umma, my memories have returned to me. They are flowing through my veins and nerves. They make me want to kill myself."

 

"Don't worry, honey. Mama is here for you." Tiffany's mom cuddled her like an innocent child.

 

"Thank you, mom. But, Hyukjae... told me to protect me, right? But, why is he going out with some girl?"

 

"He is? Why didn't you tell me?"

 

"Mom... It feels like I'm getting suffocated. How could Hyukjae leave me at that time? Didn't he tell me that he loves me so much? Right now, when I needed him the most, why isn't he even visiting me? He even replaced me with some woman."

 

"Don't worry, honey. Mama's gotta get revenge for you."

 

"Thank you, mom." Tiffany hugged her. She smiled teasingly like never before.

 

Tiffany's mom sent a message on Eunhyuk.

 

=Miyoung's memories came back unexpectedly. Please be by her side. Do not make the same mistake again. I'll be meeting your parents right now. Maybe, I could tell them the situation. I will propose something to them.=

 

=LEE MANSION=

 

"Hello... Madame Hwang.." Hyoyeon's mother was the one she was going to talk with. She doesn't know their current situation and thought that they were already married (Eunhyuk's father and Hyoyeon's mother).

 

"Ah... Hello...Mrs. Lee. I like this barley tea you've prepared for me."

 

"Really? I didn't know where they got it. I just prepared what's in store.Why'd you come here?"

 

"Ah... I'd be direct with you. I want Hyukjae and Tiffany to be..."

 

"To be what?" Hyoyeon's mother tried the barley tea. Her expression showed how she doesn't like the tea.

 

"To be engaged together. Even if they are studying college right now, they could be engage. After they graduate, they could marry each other. They really like each other."

 

"Aren't you rashing about this? I won't allow it. The two of them should talk it out. It is out of our responsibilities to what their choice would be. "

 

"I just want you to deliver my proposal to his father."

 

"No, there's no need.  I WON'T ALLOW IT! FOR A PARENT TO DECIDE ON HER SON'S FUTURE IS...." Hyoyeon's mother got overboard. Hyoyeon's mother stood up and told her these without thinking. Her eyes widened after realizing what she had blurted out.

 

"Fine. I'll be taking my leave. (whispering) Why is she acting like her real mother?" Mrs. Hwang rode back home.

 

Hyoyeon's mother got all nervous all of a sudden. She remembered how Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk on a snowy night had exchanged their fate permanently.