Bad Girl

A Dorky Love

 

Like A Stranger, But a Stalker Is Better

Hiding like a stranger, Jina walks on. Carrying a particular parcel, she gives a deep sigh.

“Mianhe, Eunhyuk-oppa, she should not have this.”

Choi Jina, known as G. NA as her stage name, was also a student who attended the university alongside our two characters. 

Her acting skills are good and she herself claimed to be a master of disguises.

She posed as the woman in the counter and received the real parcel. Yet, she had this very shrewd plan she executed. She swapped it with a video message also.

Hyoyeon was anticipating a nice message for her birthday. She was not able to receive any last year yet, she was hoping to have a nice present.

There appeared a cute woman full of aegyos on a very westernized city.             

Hyoyeon’s eyes rolled. What could this be?

“Annyeong, I’m Jina, Eunhyuk-oppa’s ‘yeoja chingu’. Mnmm…Oppa, was really tired of all the messes happening right now, he is a producer-to-be. He tried to teach many people…he’s really going to be a teacher here. Mnmm…Oppa, is really sorry that he couldn’t say our relationship to the public. Also, to the girl he left in Korea.”

Hyoyeon’s eyes were teary. She shook her head and took a deep breath, tried to wipe her tears, but tears came running again. “What could this possibly be?”

The girl was shivering. Her breath could be seen like smoke. Her hair was dyed and her eyes were dazzling brown. Her skin was white as milk. Her voice was really angelic and her face looked so refreshing.

“Mnmmm…To the Hyoyeon-ssi in Korea, Eunhyuk-oppa, was really having a hard time to dump you…since it was not his nature.” The girl put her head down and on a thinking pose, “Could you just dump him? He could accept it if it came to you. And, finally, he could move on…our relationship would be a happy one.”

The girl pleaded countless of times. Hyoyeon replayed the video for as long as she could. Her heart was shattered every time…”---Could you just dump him?”

“So…he’s sure that I’m not the one rejected.”

It was the worst birthday party in history. It was a heart-wreaking situation. Hyoyeon pulled her handphone on her bag and called in England.

It was Eunhyuk’s cellphone ringing yet it was the familiar voice of the girl in the video who picked it up.

“Hello? Who is this?” She was pretending not to know the caller and was speaking British.

“Jina-ssi?” Hyoyeon’s voice was shaky and really vague.

Jina gave a sinister smile and pretended, “Omo, Unnie. Wae?”

“Where is he…?”

“Who? Eunhyuk-oppa? He’s still in bed. We spent the night together. Teehee.”

A guiltless voice was heard to the other line. A voice that was so convincing that even Hyoyeon could just hung up.

“…You…jerk…Babo!!!!” Hyoyeon lost consciousness.

-Hospital-

Hyoyeon was quietly sleeping. She was tired of the nights she overworked. Her appetite was not also craving for delicacies that it was hard for her to recover due to the stresses. Yet, a push that made her collapse was the video.

“Umma…” Hyoyeon finally woke up. Her mother was sleeping soundly on the bed side.

“Oh!” Her mother was surprised.

“Can you give me my…”

“You have a visitor.”

Hyoyeon’s eyes dilated and ajar. The person who mad her this way was again in front of her eyes.

The bright smile who was posing made Hyoyeon to say, “Is that a forced smile?”

Everyone was shocked in that same room. Eunhyuk flew from England despite the professors warning that he couldn’t go back and resume his training. Yet, even Tiffany returned with him. But, there was someone who tagged along. Jina, the girl in the video, the voice in the call.

“Go!... I don’t want to see you.”

“Why? I’ve come here for you.” Eunhyuk was puzzled. He was still jet-lagged and restless, yet he came straight to the hospital. He felt betrayed deep inside.

“After…making me like this!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Hyoyeon-ah, it was not me… It was you!”

“You…You’re the last person I wanted to see.”

“I’ve come here even if... I’m training…”

“Did I tell you to come here? What with this bouquet of flowers…Are you mocking me?”

Hyoyeon threw the flowers straight to his face.

“WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?” Eunhyuk’s voice cowered.

“I…I don’t want to see you… On my birthday party, you ruined everything. You made… me.. feel so disgusted.”

“What?!”

“Dating you…is so suffocating. I’ve always asked myself…how could I fall for such a cheap thing like you?”

“CHEAP! Hyoyeon…you…you’ve changed. Do you want this to end? Fine. Let’s end this.”

Hyoyeon was being silent all of a sudden. She didn’t mean every word she said. She was happy…happy that he came. Happy that he was already here…for her. But, after what Jina told her, she felt so betrayed.

Eunhyuk left. He was called by his professors and told them, “I just came here for nothing. I’d be there. Maybe, tomorrow or I don’t know. I’m going back.”

“Oppa! Won’t we come here again?” Jina .

“G. NA! Don’t go strolling around. We’re going back.”

“Tiffany, book our flight.”

“But, what about my concert here?” G.NA was about to debut as a singer. Tiffany was her manager and Eunhyuk  was the supposed to be producer.

“No more chitchat. Let’s go back.”

“But…we’re cancelling it.”

“Yeah…Let’s go back to the supposed date.”

Sorry for the slow update. This is so rush. And, it was not furnished really well.

But, still this was a really bad turn-about.

Well, after a few chapters, this would end.

Yeoja Chingu- Girlfriend

Mianhe- Sorry