Thanks

A Dorky Love

 

There were loud claps everywhere, from left and right. The auditorium was filled with countless of fans waving at the idols on the stage. It was as if the whole crowd of people was one as they were waiting for the stars to shine the night.

Kim Hyoyeon anxiously wanted to bid farewell to him personally as tomorrow, she would be heading back to Korea silently without even leaving a trace behind. She crept into the dressing room and found it empty. The door was open, so she tried to sneak in.

She left a note followed by tears streaming down her face. She looked obnoxiously regretful of what she was doing. But, she had nothing left to do in England.

Then, as she was about to leave, she heard people coming from upstairs to the dressing room she was in. She tried to hide at the back of the cabinets which had a big space behind for her. She heard the women happily going merry about the fest.

“Oh my god, I really wanted Oppa to be here still.” A girl with thick make-up said while looking at herself in the mirror.

“This will be his goodbye stage, right?” Another girl, stole the hairbrush from the other, ruffled her blonde hair.

Hyoyeon couldn’t see clearly the two but she knew what they meant about that. It was also her fault. Eunhyuk’s about to leave them behind when he became a part of their life already. She didn’t know what to do and continue to know their conversations.

“Do you know what’s he’s gotta be singing?” The blonde girl tried to stand up and go to the cabinets. She tried to scan the dresses as Hyoyeon’s breathe became heavier as the blonde girl came. But, then, loud shouts coming from the outside were heard and the two girls came rushing at the origin of the sound.

Hyoyeon was left again with a heavy heart. She wanted to know what would happen in the concert but maybe, she didn’t want to.

So, she crumpled the piece of paper she left and replaced it with a new one. “Maybe, this would be better?” she thought to herself. She touched her chest that was beating too fast and ran out.

Then, lights were off. The only person on the stage was the host, Hwang Tiffany, with her grand attire gesturing herself to the middle of the stage as she was the MC for the night. She looked and waved back at everyone who supported her.

“Even if… I’m not really meant for this, I thank you everyone. For giving us a second chance, finally we could perform for all of you…” She became teary all of a sudden. But, she held it all in. “I’m really happy guys…”

At the count of three, multiple performers with their musical instruments, one by one, introduced themselves. Loud cheers were heard as they started to perform.

The first one, having good looks and unbelievably irresistible smiles, twelve boys tried to perform powerful dances for everyone. Tiffany remarked that they were a rookie group that just started to get to know the show business. She gladly presented them as ‘EXO’.

The second group, with gorgeous girls having angelic smiles, tried to impress the public with their good voice and cute performances. There were five of them and they were also quite oriented in music. Tiffany introduced them as ‘F(x)’.

The third group, with five boys outstanding all-around performers with their cute smiles, greeted everyone. They were already known in the public for quite a long time and now, they were going to impress them. The third one was better known as SHInee.

As the paper rolled, there were quite a number of performers. Everyone was so happy but there still remained a lacking performance after it all. It was Eunhyuk’s.

The crowd never saw him once. He left the scene even before it got all started. But, there were loud cheers yet again, as he resurfaced.

With tears coming down from his face, he sang ‘Someday’. With a little bit of inspiration to everyone to not forget about their innocent sides, he sang it with an earnest look on his face. He couldn’t hide it but he was really hurting on the inside.

He seemed to read the note as he said to the audience, “But, in contrary with this, everyone, we will always be together. We will never be separated. I cancelled my flight back to Korea so I could still aim for my dreams here. I’m really happy to make this decision… I…I hope I won’t regret this.”

Sunny saw how weird Hyoyeon was. “Did you make him say it?”

“N…Neh.” She replied back with a horrified look. She tried to hide her face but couldn’t.

“It…it’s alright, Hyoyeon-ah.”

As the curtains closed in, Eunhyuk tried to give a short closing speech for everyone.

“Even if…time passes by and we…I mean, all of us, became strangers, don’t forget that we…I mean, all of us, became a part of each other’s life…forever…” Eunhyuk never once imparted sadness to everyone.

This again is a short update~

Don’t worry…I’ll be updating the next one quickly

…Thanks for keeping up with me all this times.