Getting Closer

A Dorky Love

 

“Hyoyeon-ah! You’re late. We’re already here.” Hyoyeon distinguishes the voice of the caller. “Sunny-ssi, why? “ Hyoyeon is bewildered. “Ah, that! Oh! It’s only 7:30. We guaranteed to meet at 8:30, right? I just got up. “Hyoyeon dresses up.

 

She dashes and put light makeup on. She did her hair and begins to depart.  As she is going out, she notices Eunhyuk. She is quite timid towards him. “Hey, Sunny phoned you, right?” Hyoyeon is surprised to how Eunhyuk knows. 

 

“She phoned me also.  She also mentions you there. We need to go. We’re late.” Eunhyuk states what happened.

“You’re included?” Hyoyeon asks. “Yes, I belong to her circle of friends.” Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon rides Eunhyuk’s car. “Hey, wouldn’t she know?” Hyoyeon is worried. “Don’t worry. I mentioned that I will pick you up. “There’s not much to talk about between them. They are much more awkward than before.

 

                “Did she include Tiffany?” Hyoyeon is scared to how he will respond. “No. She needs to take a break. She’s not fully recovered.” Hyoyeon is happy to his retort.

 

“She said that Sungmin’s with her.” Hyoyeon is not able to say a word to him after. “Mnmm… Really?” Eunhyuk looks at the mirror and sees Hyoyeon at the back being pale and astounded. “Are you alright?”

 

Eunhyuk asked with a bothered tone. “Ah, yeah…” Hyoyeon is hiding the fact that she doesn’t want to meet Sungmin. She doesn’t have a choice.

 

              They are in the amusement park. Sunny and Sungmin are waiting for them. “Hi! Hyoyeon. I included your friend here. He said that he wants to tag along.” Sunny notices how pale Hyoyeon is.

 

“You okay, Hyoyeon?” Sunny asks her. “Of course. Let’s go.” The four of them entered the amusement park. “Let’s go to the roller coaster. “ Sunny giggled and drags the other three.

 

They rode the roller coaster. Hyoyeon’s face becomes pale more and more. “Let’s rest. Did you eat, Hyoyeon?” Sungmin looks really concerned. “I skipped eat. I really don’t like to eat breakfast.”

 

Eunhyuk and Sunny is surprised. Sungmin knows her really well. “Figures that out. Let’s sit there. “ Sungmin points a bench. Sunny tries to support Hyoyeon.

 

                “You okay?” Eunhyuk asks her. “Yeah. I’m just tired. “Eunhyuk is also worried. “Aigoo... Even Princess Fiona gets weak.”

 

Eunhyuk volunteers to buy food for the three of them. “Ah, buy light snacks for Hyoyeon and a bottle of water. She doesn’t eat much.” Eunhyuk said that he is going to buy them even if he doesn’t tell him to.

 

“Hey, how could Hyukkie-oppa know what you eat?” Sunny asked. “Yeah, what’s really the relationship between the two of you?” They keep on pressuring Hyoyeon.

 

Eunhyuk comes in. “We’re living together. My father is going to marry her mother. Okay?” The two of them are shocked. “Now, here, eat. Princess Fiona needs energy.” Hyoyeon thanks Eunhyuk.

                “Let’s go to the haunted house.” Sunny excitedly dragged them again. Sunny who is the first one to enter grabs Sungmin’s arms.

 

Sungmin laughed at how childish she is. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk follow them. They have a blank expression. They are not scared. But, someone grabs Hyoyeon’s arms and she screamed as she hugged Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk is surprised. “Omo, you are also scared.” He laughed at Hyoyeon. “Really? You monkey. Animals shouldn’t be here.” Eunhyuk is intimidated. “Tsk. How could you hug a monkey, huh?”

 

Hyoyeon became embarrassed. Eunhyuk blushed as well. They already go out of the haunted house. Sunny and Sungmin looks like a couple. But, the two, well, you can never tell.