Saying Our Goodbyes For Four Years

A Dorky Love

-At The Airport-

Eunhyuk was staring blankly into space. Maybe, he was waiting for someone to arrive and beg for him to not go...Or he was waiting for someone who would say his/her farewell with a smile he couldn't resist.... Or maybe he was feeling uneasy to go or not..Well...for as long as we know, he already knew the answer..that they already broke up and that all he could say to her was sorry...

 

Sunny and Sungmin arrived and wanted to see Eunhyuk for the last time.

 

"Is Abuji alright?"

"Of course. He is doing well."

"Really? Ah...umma?"

"Oh..the madame..She seemed to be worried about you but I assured her that everything would be alright.."

"And---"

"Hyoyeon? She's---"

"I'd go now. Ah..the two of you really suit each other." Eunhyuk turned his back.

 

The embarassed couple could only look at him and not say even a word that Hyoyeon would be coming.

 

"Hey...did you call her?" Sungmin hurriedly asked Sunny.

"Of course. But...her phone seemed to be turned off."

"Arrgghh...At a time like this... There's only 15 minutes left..."

"Tsk. Oh...it got through.." Sunny held her phone. "Hyoyeon-ah, where are you?"

"I'm already here." Hyoyeon's voice was shaky.

"Are you crying again?"

"Yeah...because right now I'm seeing his back. I want to run and embrace him..but I couldn't."

"Wae? Don't you like him?"

"I love him. But, I'm not his girlfriend anymore."

"YAHH!!..If you wouldn't grab this chance, you will regret it forever."

"I know." Hyoyeon hung up.

================================================================================

-Hyoyeon's POV-

 

I don't know but my whole body and soul were telling me to not go. It was like an imaginary force was refraining me from moving even an inch. It hurt because I wanted to see his face that badly. If he could only turn around... "Huh?"

 

-Nobody's POV

 

Suddenly, just like Hyoyeon's prayer was granted, Eunhyuk turned around and see her. 

 

"Hyukjae?"

"Hyoyeon?"

 

Hyoyeon tried to cover so that Eunhyuk wouldn't see how happy she was. He ran on her direction.

 

"Why are you here?"

"I want to see you for the last time."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm just happy because I could see and talk with you so comfortably."

"Ah...this.." Eunhyuk handed the necklace.

"Keep it." Hyoyeon didn't accept the necklace.

"No...let's exchange."

"What?"

"So that...we could still be with each other..This ring would be a substitute to be Princess Fiona's black knight."

"Don't you think you're too much?" They exchanged their rings.

"I'd be going now." As Eunhyuk turned his back, Hyoyeon hugged him.

"Thank you for coming into my life."

"Mnmm..Thank you also for liking me."

================================================================================

 

The scene changed. Eunhyuk stood on a renowned university. It had a classic and westernized style. The indoors were more excellent than the outdoor look. He rolled his eyeballs as he saw that the school he would be attending was filled with multicultural people.

 

"Ah...so long...My trip was over."

"Yah!...Lee Hyukjae!!!"

"Why in the world? Tiffany!?"