Day of the Camping: Treasure Hunting

A Dorky Love

 

Hyoyeon seemed to be uncomfortable with the quiet Sungmin. She knew him fully well and that’s how she is bothered. Hyoyeon asked him if everything is fine. He nodded lightly. But, Hyoyeon still couldn’t understand him and felt that there really was something wrong with him.

 

“I said I’m fine.” Sungmin said with a satisfied expression on his smiling face.

 

The two of them walked past the creepy tall trees and shrubs that lay on their sights. They have flashlights and emergency lights so Hyoyeon was not that scared.

 

“Good thing, you are my partner, if he is then…” Hyoyeon stopped what she was about to say. Sungmin tried to ignore what she said as it means that she would be uncomfortable if “he” would be her partner.

 

 “Ahh… It really is scary if it’s nighttime.” The scared Hyoyeon blurted out.

 

“Hyoyeon, I want to ask you something. If someone hurt someone you love, would you take revenge?” Sungmin asked her with a sincere expression on his face.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe, but I would give that person a chance to apologize. Why’d you ask?” Hyoyeon was curious with his question.

 

”It’s nothing.” The two of them then found the first clue on the location of the treasure.

 

“Hmmm… what do you think is the treasure?” Hyoyeon asked Sungmin out of curiosity.

 

“I don’t know. It must be something unusual, I think.” Hyoyeon seemed to be happy as she could have a casual chit-chat with his childhood friend.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk and Sunny seemed to be having a hard time finding their way.

 

“Yah, Sunny, do you know how to read a map?” Eunhyuk blamed the worried Sunny.

 

“Of course. I know. We just need to go to the west, right?” Sunny looked at him as if she was a master of maps.

 

“Let me. “ Eunhyuk was shocked with the development of things. “Hey, this is upside-down!” Eunhyuk blurted out.

 

“Ah, really, let’s trace our way back.” Eunhyuk and Sunny traced their way back. They saw the glowing full moon in the sky.

 

“It would be good if we are not partners.” Sunny said to Eunhyuk who was looking at the moon.

 

“Why? Are you getting awkward with me?” Eunhyuk asked but Sunny denied it. 

 

“I know that you like Hyoyeon. If only Tiffany could have her memories to return, then it would be a lot easier for her to understand your feelings.” Sunny looked at Eunhyuk and was anticipating a reassuring reply.

 

“I don’t want her to remember anything about the past year. I want her to be happier with the present.” Eunhyuk thought as he and Sunny were finding their way out.

 

“But, you are neglecting your own feelings.” Sunny still insisted.

 

“It doesn’t matter anymore. It is my fault and responsibility. I want her to be happy and Hyoyeon won’t be able to be happy with me. “ Eunhyuk alleged but Sunny was just spacing out.

 

“You? What about Sungmin?”

 

Sunny didn’t reply but with a glee she shouted, “There’s a wild… wild.. boar!.” Sunny and Eunhyuk ran faster than they could.

 

“What the? This really is a weird place.” The two met up with the other pair.

 

“Phew… we have lost them.” Sunny smiled. Hyoyeon and Sungmin were bewildered with their appearance.

 

“Are the two of you alright?” Hyoyeon asked the two. They seemed to be fine but Tiffany called them and told them that it would be postponed into daytime.

 

They were called for a camp fire at the entrance of the forest.

 

“You scared the hell out of us, Tiffany-ssi.” Sunny exclaimed as she was catching her breath.

 

“I’m really sorry. Tee-hee. My uncle had a wild boar and it randomly ran around the forest. You must be scared. “ Tiffany explained the situation to them.

 

Meanwhile, “A…ouch..” Eunhyuk catching his breath had a large wound on his knee.  Sungmin help him to get up. They were nearing the clinic as Hyoyeon and Tiffany tagged along.

 

Eunhyuk was laid on the bed. The two girls were panicking as they don’t know what to do because the nurse was out. The two decided to improvise and they were lucky that the wound didn’t get infected.  The two girls were sent outside due to the arrival of the doctor-in-charge. As they were going back to the camp fire, Tiffany noticed the droplets of tears on Hyoyeon’s face. Tiffany tried to comfort the panicked Hyoyeon.

 

“Tiffany-ssi, you're very lucky to find someone who could correct your mistakes...someone who could love you more than himself...you're so fortunate to have him...everyday...i'm just getting jealous between the two of you...how could I stop this dorky love devouring me?”Hyoyeon said that as she looked at Tiffany with the eyes of a lover.

 

Tiffany looked at her with a sad and confused expression.