Don't Say You Are Sorry

A Dorky Love

=Back at the Hospital=

 

Eunhyuk heard the news about Tiffany's recovery. He was dumb-founded and nervous to confront her. But, he gathered his courage to talk about it.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

Hyoyeon was kind of hysterical when she said the news. I wanted Tiffany to understand what was before and now. I wanted her to move on more than anything else. I don't want her to be trapped in the past again. Especially when I heard about how she was previously going out with her butler, I caught a glimpse of hope that she could get through with this. I just hoped that I was spot on.

 

End of POV

 

Eunhyuk saw Tiffany who was spacing out and just looking at the window. He knocked on the door to catch her attention. She looked at him with a surprise and grateful expression. Eunhyuk changed the flowers on the vase and brought a bouquet of Tiffany's favorite flower.

 

"Why are you here, Hyukjae?"

 

"I want to see if you are fine of course." Eunhyuk said.Tiffany giggled. "Are you teasing me?" Tiffany teasingly questioned him. But, Eunhyuk was not responding and has a serious expression on his face.

 

"I heard about your recovery from Hyoyeon."

 

"Really?" Tiffany with her head down said, "I lied to her." She looked up as she spoke, "Because I don't want the two of you to be happy."

 

"Why?" Eunhyuk with his strong resolved grabbed Tiffany's wrist. Tiffany was trembling. She felt how Eunhyuk loves her. 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I never knew he could be like this. His hands are so big right now compared before. He was really protecting Hyoyeon from me. Yeah, from me. Maybe, because Hyoyeon was frightened with my threat. She... she must have believed on that. She bet that I would really take my revenge on him. How could I? How could I do that with the guy I love, huh?

 

END OF POV

 

"Please let go, Hyukjae. My wrist is going to break." Eunhyuk let go of her hand. "I am sorry. It is just a response to a stimulus."

 

"I understand." Tiffany lightly smiled. "You want to end the remaining relationship we have right now. It is for Hyoyeon, I think."

 

"I'm sorry but I cannot keep my promise to protect you until the end again."

 

"Nope. It was I who have hurt you in the past. I used to be a failure, I know it."

 

"It is also my fault. I should have been by your side when you needed me. And... And to find you like that?"

 

"I attempted suicide because I thought how useless I am by your side. My heart at that time was greedy for fame. Mianhe."

 

Tiffany couldn't hold her tears and started to cry. "So, this is really the end?" Tiffany cried. Her voice trembled and became vague.

 

Eunhyuk tried to wipe her tears. "I wanted to leave now. But, to see you like that... I need to say longer I think."

 

"Do you know the last song you composed for me?"

 

"That?"

 

"My mother found it on our mailbox. She kept it for me. Can you be my guest and listen to this song?"

 

"Yeah. Of course."

 

Mianhadan mal haji marayo(Don't say your sorry)... ,Tiffany's tears made her voice shaky. Nae-ge sarangeun kkeuti aninde..(Love isn't over for me yet)...ireohke uri heyeojindamyeon..(If we break up like this...)Eottokhae-yo...Eottokhae-yo... (What do I do? What do I do?)

 

Eunhyuk and Tiffany quietly remembered their first meeting, their dates and all of the memories they had kept in their hearts. Now, they tried to let them go as the two of them cried river of tears. They were in that room and tried to release their feelings inside. TIffany continued up to the chorus. The song brought pain to her but she wanted to let him go. It was also for her to let go of the past and to be free again.

 

I just have love alone but I can’t even love
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry

 

Eunhyuk with his voice also shaky started to sing with her. They looked like fools....fools because of love.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

How could we end up with this teary goodbye? Ever since before, I had always looked up to her. I had always watched her and finally I have went out with her. The days of love were now coming back to me as if it was only yesterday.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Hyukjae... Right now... You have found a person to take care of you. I hope... that she would be by your side and protect you....I also hope to find someone like that in my life....

 

END OF POVs

 

"I have to go now." Eunhyuk forced a smile. "Tiffany, please take care."

 

"Yeah. You, too." Tiffany couldn't looked at her in his eyes. 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

If I looked at his eyes right now, maybe I would not want him to go and just chase him hopelessly...So I will just look down and cry.

 

END OF POV

 

Meanwhile, outside of the hospital room, there stand Hyoyeon with her hands on who was trying to suppress her pitiful scream with all her might. She thought guilty of their teary break-up. She heard the bang on the door. It was Eunhyuk.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah, you're crying?"

 

"Huh?" Hyoyeon tried to ran away. But, Eunhyuk grabbed her arm. "You're running again? Why?"

 

"It...it must've been my fault. The two of you loved each other but...all I could do is to...break all of your..."

 

Eunhyuk hugged and consoled her. "Everything's fine right now. Please, do not misunderstand. Let's go. It would be bad if Tiffany sees us like this."

 

Eunhyuk held her hand and never wanted to let go. "I want to go to the audition with you." Eunhyuk said.  Hyoyeon just got flustered.

 

  • Hello...Everyone...By the way, the song is called Because It's You by SNSD'S Tiffany... It is a part of Love Rain's OST....