Loving You Secretly

A Dorky Love

 

“Hello, Hyukjae-ssi, Tiffany…please….take care of her for me. She’s going to repeat a year. Please…do…” Eunhyuk is called by Tifffany’s mother regarding about Tiffany going to the university again. But, she needs to repeat the first year.

 

“Yeah, please leave it to me.” Eunhyuk is determined to pay back the price for his actions in the past. He feels guilty about how he left her due to his own weaknesses.

 

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon asks him to go to the university together because they don’t need to hide it anymore.

 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon ride the family’s car with an ahjussi as the driver. They joke around inside the car. “You…you look so childish.” Eunhyuk said while remembering Hyoyeon’s scream in the haunted house.

 

“Really, huh?  At least, my feet are not smelly.” Eunhyuk got flustered.

 

“What?! Who has a---“ Hyoyeon giggles and Eunhyuk laughs back. They joke around about Sunny’s attachment to Sungmin.

 

“Really, I thought she’s your number one fan.” Hyoyeon tried to tease Eunhyuk. 

 

“Well, that bastard, just got good looks.” Eunhyuk replied back.

 

“Yeah, and you don’t have them.” Eunhyuk looked back at Hyoyeon. “I have… huh…look at my jaw line.”Eunhyuk shows it to Hyoyeon.

 

“You obtained that from chewing bubble gums non-stop.” Hyoyeon teases him more.  The two of them laughed together.

 

“We’re here.” The driver announces.

 

Tiffany is waiting for Eunhyuk in front of the university. She smiles at his direction and waves. Eunhyuk waves back. Hyoyeon got out of the car and goes directly to Sunny who is also going to greet her. Eunhyuk goes to Hyoyeon’s direction. She gets surprised about him coming to her.

 

“Really, you forgot about this.” Eunhyuk gives Hyoyeon’s bag.

 

How could I forget?” Sunny looks at her. “You really are not attentive, when you see them.” Hyoyeon glanced at her. “Them?” Hyoyeon knows what she is talking about but fakes it. “Nevermind. Let’s go.” Sunny and Hyoyeon goes to the classroom.

 

Eunhyuk escorted Tiffany in her classroom. He checks if she could be alone. Tiffany says that she will try harder to cope up. The two of them smiles at each other. “I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

 

Eunhyuk is contented to see her smiling again. “By the way, who’s Hyoyeon to you?” Eunhyuk is baffled with her question. “She’s going to be my little sister.” Tiffany is not satisfied with his answer.

 

“Just a sister? But, you look different when you’re with her." Eunhyuk blushes. “No, no way in hell.” Eunhyuk laughs trying so hard to hide his feelings.

 

Sungmin is waiting for Hyoyeon outside of her classroom. He waited and waited until Hyoyeon is going outside. Sungmin sings for her while playing the piano he borrowed from the staff room.

 

Everyone is mesmerized about it. Hyoyeon gets embarrassed. Sunny looks disappointed and Eunhyuk looks annoyed. The other classmates are thinking about Hyoyeon’s luck to have a Sunbae doing it for her.

 

“Hyoyeon, I’ll try my best for you to like me. I won’t let go of you.” Everyone is cheering except for Sunny and Eunhyuk. “Oppa, thank you.” Hyoyeon is touched about his performance.

 

“But, I’m not really rejecting you at that time. I… also want to give you a second chance.” Hyoyeon glances at Eunhyuk’ s direction to see his reaction but fails to because Eunhyuk already left to look for Tiffany.