After A Year

A Dorky Love

 

Eunhyuk was always with Tiffany who turned out to have a connection inside of the university. They were like a couple with other korean students who became their classmates and acquaintances. They strolled around the school like bosses and they were quite popular. There were American, African, Nigerian, Japanese, Filipino, English, Spanish, Portugese STUDENTS  and all of the others were also there. They were sectioned out according to their nationality.

 

 

They didn’t find it strange since they were being trained to come back in their hometown to perform as WORLD STARS that will soon dominate their country…no…even the whole world.

 

 

Tiffany and Eunhyuk laughed them all out. They were just there to be on the side lines. They don’t want fame anymore which dissatisfied their scout-slash-professor.

 

 

Eunhyuk once said that he never wanted to be a dancer but since he knew of his father’s passion of dancing, he tried it all out.

 

 

But, right now, what is more important is to find a job which suits him. He is now specifically being trained as a producer of dancing-dols even singing-dols or far greater than both.

 

 

Eunhyuk became very busy but he always carried in his neck, the gold ring which he received a year ago.

 

 

Tiffany’s love for Eunhyuk seemed to resurface again. But, Eunhyuk didn’t like that. His heart would always be with Hyoyeon’s which saddened Tiffany.

 

 

“Hyukjae-ssi, when will you be able to forget about her? It has been a year.”

 

 

“It is for her that I am here. So that, she wouldn’t think of me as a disappointment.”

 

 

Tiffany frowned and pouted. Eunhyuk patted her in her shoulder and said, “You will find someone better than me.” Eunhyuk lightly smirked.

 

 

Tiffany remained quiet until she found the necklace that Eunhyuk accidentally didn’t notice that it was removed. Tiffany took it and it remained in her possession for a couple of hours until Eunhyuk finally noticed.

 

 

“Did you see the necklace?”

 

 

“What necklace?”

 

 

“It dropped. The chain was loose this morning.  I should have been cautious. Help me look for it.”

 

 

Tiffany was kind of dismayed. No matter how hard it was to search, Eunhyuk kept on looking. He roamed around the campus just to search. Until, Tiffany gave up.

 

 

“Here.” Tiffany showed the necklace.

 

 

There was a sudden glee on Eunhyuk’s face. You could even notice how illuminated his mind was.

 

“Thanks.”

 

Tiffany was again rejected.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon became a very particular and demanding person. She turned out into a workaholic

 

 

She couldn’t even put her pen down to relax herself or even sleep. She had been studying many different things in SM Entertainment. The only peculiar thing was she never studied dancing. She studied how to be a talent manager, producer and even a choreographer.

 

 

Hyoyeon’s strange behavior was caught by Sunny. Sunny was really worried about her, knowing that it was all because of her boring life that sprouted due to Eunhyuk’s flee to England.

 

 

Sunny came in to her place and decided to plan something out. It was something, Hyoyeon couldn’t imagine she would do.

 

 

Sunny tiptoed through her so-called bedroom turned into a talent manager’s office. Hyoyeon became a staff on SMEnt ever since she auditioned. She reviewed every nook and cranny of the new talents who will be the future Hallyu wave idols of the next generation.

 

 

Hyoyeon’s attention was locked on her P.C as she watched them and took down notes of how to improve those talents.

 

 

Hyoyeon was not able to know that Sunny was already behind her. It gave her a shock but Sunny was just there, getting curious all of a sudden, to her friend’s newfound job.

 

 

“Pencil’s down, Hyo.” Sunny mumbled. But, Hyoyeon just continued. She wore glasses to protect her eyesight since she’d been working for half a day.

 

 

“Hyoyeonnie, why don’t you....take your time.” Sunny talked her out. But, Hyoyeon kept on ignoring her.

 

 

“Yah!...” Sunny couldn’t contain her anger anymore and dragged her outside of the house. She grabbed her hand and hailed a taxi.

 

 

“Let’s go meet up some guys.”

 

 

“What? But, you already have oppa.”

 

 

“It’s not for me. It is for you. Just, get a clue would ya?”

 

 

“But…” Hyoyeon wore a worried look. She gripped the gold ring and mumbled, “It’s been a year.”

 

 

“Aish…”

 

 

Sunny was frustrated.

=========================================================================

They got off the taxi. Sunny pushed her to the inside of the coffee shop. There stood a pretty boy who looked like a beauty.

 

 

He has this soft skin that every girl could be jealous of.  Every woman’s attention would divert on to him if he smiles. He has this casual look on his but he looked like a model.

 

 

Hyoyeon noticed him and was shocked that she waved on him. But…it was just an honest mistake.

 

 

“Onew!” Sunny called out.

 

 

Onew stood up and said, “Here, Sunny!.”

 

 

Hyoyeon was again hauled into Sunny’s pace. Her cunning tricks worked like charms.

 

 

“Now…Hyoyeon-ah, please enjoy!” Sunny bid farewell and excused that she had an appointment with Sungmin.

 

 

“Ah… Hi! I’m Hyoyeon Kim.”

 

 

“Ah…It’s Onew. I’m Sunny’s cousin.” They both shook hands.

 

 

There was this common awkwardness of course. But, they soon opened up and found to be enjoying each other’s company.

 

 

“Can I court you?” Onew suddenly asked.

 

 

“Sorry, Onew. I know that you could find someone better than me. I already have someone who loves me more than himself and I’m always waiting for his return, for the time that he again calls my name.” There was the calmness and love in Hyoyeon’s voice that Onew couldn’t debate on.

 

 

“Then, let’s be friends.”

 

 

“Yeah, friends.”

 

 

“It was nice to be here with you.”

 

 

“Yeah. Me too.” They both say goodbye and each exited the coffee shop.

 

 

Onew was kind of disappointed. He already found his ideal woman but he couldn’t even court her.

 

 

“What a worse luck. Any guy who wouldn’t fight for her is a sore loser, that man! How dare he let go off her?”

Sorry for the delayed chapter.

Well... I've just recently attended a college review

So... my head's been aching after the simulation exam yesterday.

If you're Filipinos, you must have known how hard it is

to get to UP, right?

Added: 05/19/2012