Scarred Heart

A Dorky Love

 

Hyoyeon and Sungmin are practicing hard for the audition. Their rhythm is perfect and their choreography is spectacular.  The two of them are really becoming like a couple. Eunhyuk sees this but just keeps quiet.

 

“Tsk, why am I getting bothered? I’ve already stopped dancing. Wait, why are they using the practice room of our house?”

 

Eunhyuk got fooled by Hyoyeon.

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

=Eunhyuk’s Room=

 

“YAH! Lee Hyukjae! Let me use your practice room, please?” Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk hugging his pillow. He didn’t even budge. She tries to wake him up.

 

“YAH! Anchovy-oppa! Anchovy-ssi?” Hyoyeon now tries to call him an anchovy.

 

“Hey, you lil’ girl, how could you call me like that?” Eunhyuk woke up and was seeing Hyoyeon on his bed side. Hyoyeon was shocked and got flustered.

 

“Really? Anchovy, when I have 6 packs, huh?” Eunhyuk playfully talked with Hyoyeon. But, he was still on his bed.

 

“Tsk. Then, muscular anchovy-oppa, can I use the practice room?” Hyoyeon tried to convince him but he ignored her.

 

“Please”, Hyoyeon, now scared Eunhyuk with a bug she saw on his room.  

 

Eunhyuk gasped and forcely gave the key. He slept again and thought it was a dream.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Aigoo… how could I be this soft?” Eunhyuk now enters the practice room.

 

“Yah, is that what you call a couple dance, huh?” Eunhyuk scolded them like a sunbae. Sungmin is tolerating him. Hyoyeon senses that something is weird with Sungmin. But, she didn’t give it a thought. She listens well with Eunhyuk’s tips and sees them as promising.

 

“You really have an experience with this.” Hyoyeon said her opinion.

 

“Of course.  But, you’re better than Tiffany in terms of skills.” Hyoyeon suppressed her smile and goes on to practice more. Eunhyuk doesn’t know that Tiffany comes in and visits him. She hears their conversation.

 

“Yah, Hyukjae-ssi, why are you like that? I’m also good. By the way, I came with Sunny-ssi. Let’s get along here.” Tiffany and Sunny comes inside the room. Sungmin keeps his silence. Hyoyeon greets the guests. Sunny wants to let Sungmin and her alone in that room. Hyoyeon and Tiffany agree with her plan.

 

“Actually, I want to go to a camping trip tomorrow. I want to invite all of you.” Hyoyeon sees the flyer and thinks that it is a good idea. Eunhyuk just wants to protect Tiffany so he tags along.

 

“Wah, I want to prepare well. “

 

Hyoyeon wants to go but she doesn’t want the two to be alone together. Meanwhile, Sunny comes out of the room crying out loud.  Eunhyuk comes inside and wants to know what happened.

 

“What happened?” Eunhyuk asked Sungmin.

“I just rejected her. Well, you know the one I like, right?” Sungmin said that and stared at Eunhyuk. His gaze is like a devil of its own.

 

“But, you shouldn’t be like that. She just wants you to know her feelings but you should have not rejected her so harshly.” Eunhyuk wants to help Sunny as a friend.

 

“It’s none of your business. I gotta get out of here!” Sungmin exits the room. Tiffany stays with the two guys and Hyoyeon goes to Sunny. She cries and cries like a silly girl.

 

“Babo. Babo. Why did I even hope for it?” Sunny cried to Hyoyeon.

 

“It’s alright. It’s alright. You’re not the only one who is rejected.” Sunny asks Hyoyeon if she is rejected before.

 

“Even if I’m not yet confessing my feelings, I know… I know that I’m already rejected. “ Hyoyeon cries also.

 

Their hearts are scarred and broken. How could their complicated love progress?

Please look forward for their camping. More and more revelations. Don't worry the end is still far. "))